Are You Ok?

Rebound?

Hey guys! Sorry I've taken so long to update!  I was really busy and I had writer's block.  I got bit by a cat and I had to go get rabies shots and man do theey hurt! It might be a good thing though, because I was inspired to write this chapter while I was at the hospital.  Some of the events in this chapter actually happened to me in real life.  I'll tell you more vtabout that at the end of the chapter though because I don't want to ruin it for you guys. Lol. Anyways thank you guys so much for commenting and subscribing! ♥♥♥ ☻☺☻☺ Love you guys!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kevin took care of Kiseop for the rest of the week.  Kiseop was doing much better, but Kevin was still staying with him. It was Friday and U-KISS had a concert on Saturday.  They loved performing for their Korean fans, and they were working very hard to prepare for the concert.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kiseop rolled over and smacked the alarm clock.  Kevin had been sleeping on the side of the bed away from the alarm since the face smacking incident.  He had noticed that Kiseop was very abusive to his poor alarm, but it did get him up.

       Kiseop hadn't been lying when he said it took him three hours to get ready.  He took forever in the shower.  He spent about 45 minutes there.  Then he spent about an hour fixing his hair.  Makeup took another hour.  Eating breakfast and brushing his teeth took about fifteen mintues.  Kevin could do all of that in an hour.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       The boys arrived at practice and found their manager waiting for them.

       "You guys have done well.  The concert is tomorrow, so continue to work hard for your fans! Hwaiting!" their manager praised.

        They finished practicing and took a break.  They were looking forward to the performance.

       While everyone was resting, AJ chashed Hoon through the practice room, pouring water on his head.  Kevin went to go to the bathroom, but he slipped on the wet floor.

       The boy landed on his open palm.

       "Ya, Kevin are you alright?"asked Kiseop, rushing to his side.

       Kevin held out the arm he landed on.  It felt strange.  It didn't hurt exactly, it just felt numbish and cold.  He flexed his fingers and a pain shot down his arm, causing him to cry out.

       "Are you hurt?" asked Soohyun, coming over.  

       Kevin winced and tried to hold back his tears.  Kiseop gently patted his back.

        "Let me see." said Soohyun, taking Kevin's arm.  

         Kevin whimpered as the leader touched his arm. 

        "It h-hurts." Kevin sniffed.

       Kiseop took Kevin's uninjured hand and gave it a squeeze.  Kevin squeezed back, and rested his head against Kiseop's shoulder.

       "Aish, I hope it's not broken!" said Soohyun, "I'm gonna kill AJ for this. That pabo!"

        "I think we should get it X-rayed." said Kiseop.

       The manager came over and asked what happened.

        "He fell and hurt his arm." Soohyun explained.

       "I'll take him to the hospital." said the manager, calmly.

       "I'll come with you." said Kiseop, helping Kevin up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       "I c-can't be h-hurt." We have to concert tommorrow." Kevin sobbed.

       He and Kiseop were sitting in the back of the van, and the manager was driving.

       "Shh, shh. It's ok, don't cry." said Kiseop, desperately trying to comfort the injured boy.

       The manager parked the van, and Kiseop helped Kevin out.  They walked into the emergency room and sat down, while the manager filled out the paperwork.  A lady put a medical bracelet on Kevin's uninjured arm.

       Kiseop tried to calm Kevin down while they waited to be seen.  Kevin held his arm out straight.  He said it felt better like that, so Kiseop, gently placed his hand under it to support it.  He rubbed Kevin's back with his other hand.

       They waited for about fifteen minutes before they called Kevin back to be seen.

       "So what happened?" asked the triage nurse. 

       "I fell and hurt my arm at dance practice." said Kevin, sitting down in the chair that he was provided.

       "Which arm, and how did you land?" asked the nurse.  

       "Right, and like this." said Kevin, showing her with his left hand.

       "The nurse took Kevin's temperature and bloodpressure, before typing some things into her computer.

       " Alright, we'll call you back when the doctor can see you." she said.

       They exited the nurse's office and went back to the waiting room.

       "Are you alright?" Kiseop asked, as they sat down. 

        Kevin sniffed and nodded.  Kiseop kissed Kevin's head and wrapped an arm around him.  Kevin layed his head on his hyung's shoulder and closed his eyes. They waited like that for about an hour.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        "Mr. Woo?" a nurse called.

       Kevin, Kiseop, and their manager stood up and followed her to one of the rooms.

        Kevin's jaw dropped when he saw a man getting his finger stitched up.  It looked horrible, and it freaked Kevin out.

        "The doctor will be with you shortly." said the nurse when they reached Kevin's room.

       The room was hardly a room.  It was a small space with a bed and two chairs, separated from the other "rooms" by curtains.

       Kevin sat down on the bed, and their manager's phone started to ring.

       "I'm sorry. but I have to take this." said the older man, leaving the room.

        Kiseop sat down beside Kevin and wiped the tears that were streaming down Kevin's face. Kevin leaned into Kiseop's shoulder, and they heard movement in the room next to theirs.

      "The therapist is here to speak with you." they heard a nurse telling the patient in the next room.

       They heard someone in the next room sit down.

       "Did I have with you too?" the patient said.  They could tell by her voice that she was an elderly lady.

       "No, I don't think so." said a male voice.

       "Well, I don't know.  People say I'm a .  They say I've had with all kinds of men.  Said I got a hole that big down there." the old lady said.

       Kiseop bit his lip to keep from laughing.  He could tell the woman had issues, but he couldn't help but find it funny.  He saw Kevin was trying not to laugh as well.

       "So I heard you were in the military." said the therapist in the next room.

        "Yes, I was.  This one night there was this mixed girl, and she hanged herself with the bed sheets, and I saw it." said the woman, starting to cry.

       "I'm sorry you had to see that." said the therapist.

       "I try to forget about it, I really do, but I see it at night when I'm trying to sleep, and it scares me.  I turn on the lights and people think I'm trying to get a man over there." said the patient.

       The patient talked to the therapist for a few more minutes, before he left.

       Kiseop heard Kevin sniff, and he turned to him.

       "I h-have to to do the c-concert tommorrow." said Kevin, upset.

     "Shh, it's ok. Here lie down." said Kiseop, standing up and covering Kevin with a blanket that was at the end of the bed.

       Kiseop suddenly made a face and yanked the blanke off.

       "What is it?" asked Kevin

       "Look!" said Kiseop, pointing to a brown spot on the blanket that looked very much like poop.

       "EWW!" said Kevin, laughing.

      "Aigoo." said Kiseop, shaking his head and laughing.

        Kevin had a few tears streaming down his face, but he was still laughing.

       "Is everything alright?" a nurse asked, coming in.

        "This blanket has something gross looking on it." said Kiseop.

       "Omo! I'm so sorry!" the nurse exclaimed. "I'll get you a new one right away."

       She left and came back with another blanket.

       "This one is straight from the dryer, so it should be warm." she said, draping the blanket over Kevin's shoulders.

        "Kansahamnida." said Kevin, smiling.

       "Nurse!" the elderly patient in the next room bellowed.

       "Yes mam?" said the nurse, walking into her room.

       "Those two in that room, are laughing and talking about how they're gonna kill me!"the lady exclimed, reffering to Kevin and Kiseop.

Kevin's eyes went wide, and Kiseop's jaw dropped.

 

"Mam, everyone here has their own concerns and no one wants to kill you."said the nurse, leaving.

 

"Are you alright sweety?"Kiseop asked, running his fingers through Kevin's hair.

 

Kevin was still crying.

 

"I'm scared. I don't want to let the Kissmes down."said Kevin, trying to stop crying.

 

"It's alright. It's not your fault. The fans will understand."said Kiseop, kissing his dongsaeng's head.

 

"I hear you in there!"the old lady said, in the next room.

 

Kiseop rolled his eyes.

 

The doctor entered Kevin's room.

 

"Why are you crying?"he asked, walking over.

 

"Doctor, those two are talking about me and my mama!"screeched the crazy lady.

 

"Sure they are,"said the doctor rolling his eyes and turning his attention back to Kevin.

 

"I fell down at dance practice and hurt my arm."Kevin explained.

 

"Ah, ok. Hmm. Lets see."said the doctor.

 

He pressed down on Kevin's injured arm.

 

"Aniyo."said Kevin.

 

"Can you bend and unbend it for me?"the doctor requested.

 

Kevin winced and gasped in pain as he did what the doctor asked.

 

Kiseop felt his heart ache, seeing the one he loved in pain.

 

"So it hurts to move it?"the doctor asked.

 

"Ye, it feels better when it's bent or out straight, but moving it hurts.said Kevin.

 

"Alright, try moving your fingers."the doctor ordered.

 

Kevin moved his fingers and cried out as pain shot from the back of his hand to his elbow.

 

Seeing that nearly made Kiseop cry. He wished the doctor would stop making Kevin hurt humself, and fix his arm.

 

"I take it that was painful."said the doctor.

 

Kevin nodded, and a few tears slid down his cheeks.

 

"Ok, well it doesn't look broken, but we need to have it X-rayed to make sure."the doctor informed him.

 

The doctor left and Kiseop walked over to Kevin.

 

He gently pulled Kevin's head to his chest and patted his back.

 

They broke apart when someone came in.

 

A nurse came in with wheelchair and wheeled Kevin off to X-ray.

 

Kiseop waited anxiously, wondering where their manager was.

 

He heard a patient in the next room(not the one that the crazy lady was in, but the one on the other side of Kiseop's room)shifting around.

 

"I'm hungry."the patient complained, "I've been waiting here for three hours."

 

Kiseop loked at his watch and roled his eyes when he realized that he and Kevin had been there for longer than that.

 

The crazy lady cackled at the patient's complaining

 

"Have you been seen yet?"a nurse asked the complaining patient.

 

"No. I've been here for three hours, and I'm hungry, and no one has seen me yet." the person further complained.

 

"I'm sorry about that. Do you need some food?"the nurse asked.

 

"Yeah, cause I'm hungry."the complaining woman said.

 

The crazy lady laughed again.

 

"I'll see what I can find you to eat."the nurse said leaving.

 

"Here's some crackers."said the nurse, a few minutes later.

 

The patient didn't even thank her. She just tore into the package and began to make disgusting eating noises.

 

Kiseop wanted to punch her in the face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kevin was wheeled back into the room. He sat down on the bed and thanked the nurse. She nodded and rolled the wheelchair out of the room.

 

"How are you doing?"Kiseop asked.

 

Kevin shrugged.

 

"I wonder where our manager is."said Kiseop.

 

They heard talking in the room beside them and decided to eavesdrop.

 

"What seems to be the problem?"the doctor asked.

 

"I have an absess and I need it drained."said the woman who had complained about being hungry earlier.

 

"Alright lets take a look."said the doctor.

 

They heard the woman roll over on the bed. After a few minutes, the doctor spoke again.

 

"Well, since it is on the buttocks and you won't let me touch it, which I understand, I'll try to get a female doctor."said the doctor.

 

Kiseop bit his sleeve to keep from laughing. He looked over and saw that Kevin was biting his lip to hold back his own laughter.

 

Both boys composed themselves when a doctor walked in, holding something blue.

 

"I have good news and bad news."he said.

 

"What's the good news?"Kevin asked.

 

"Your arm's not broken."said the doctor."The bad news is that it's most likely sprained."

 

"Aigoo. He has a concert tomorrow. Will he be able to perform?"asked Kiseop.

 

"It depends. Will he just be singing?"the doctor asked.

 

"Aniyo, he's a dancer and a singer."said Kiseop.

 

"Well, I'm afraid he will have to hold off on the dancing."said the doctor, giving them an apologetic look."However, he should be fine to sing, as long as he holds the mic with his left hand."

 

"What is that?"Kiseop asked, pointing at the blue thing the doctor was holding.

 

"Oh yeah, this is a sling for your arm. You shouldn't move it a lot, and this will help you keep from injuring it further."the doctor explained, helping Kevin put the sling on.

 

"Kansahamnida."said Kevin.

 

"You're welcome. Alright so, you should wear this until it stop hurting. It should be healled in 1-3 weeks. It it doesn't feel better after a month, come back because you may ned surgery. You don't have to sleep in it. No dancing until it's healed. You can take pain relievers, but be extra careful not to hurt it when you take them because you could hurt it without realizing it."the doctor explained."Any questions?"

 

The two shook their heads, and the doctor left.

 

Kevin was crying and lookin at his arm sadly.

 

Kiseop wanted to comfort him, but he knew that words wouldn't suffice, so he leaned over and kissed Kevin's teary cheek and wrapped an arm around his waist. Kevin wept on Kiseop's shoulder, and Kiseop held him close careful not to hurt his injured arm.

 

Their manager finally came back in and Kiseop looked at him.

 

"Sorry about that. My mother called, and after she hung up, a bunch of other people kept calling me. Guess what? The company president wants you guys to perform at his daughter's birthday party!"said their manager.

 

Kevin let out a pained sob.

 

"Aigoo, is he alright?"the manager asked.

 

"His arm is sprained and he can'tt dance until it's healed."Kiseop explained, patting the injured boy's back.

 

"Aish,"said the manager.

 

"Lets go."said Kiseop.

 

The manager nodded.

 

"Bye boys."said the crazy lady, seeing them as they left.

 

"Bye,"they answered.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Aish,"Kevin muttered, dropping rice in his lap.

 

He, Kiseop, and their manager were eating dinner at a resteraunt before he took them home.

 

"Omo, here, let me help you."said Kiseop.

 

Kevin blushed and put down the chopsticks that were in his left hand. He couldn't eat properly since his right arm was in a sling.

 

The manager watched as Kiseop scooped up some rice and held it out to Kevin. Kevin opened his mouth and ate it.

 

"Kansahamnida."said Kevin.

 

Kiseop smiled and continued to feed him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Aish."Kevin muttered, taking his sling off.

 

He and Kiseop were getting ready for bed, and he was trying to change his clothes.

"Here, let me help you."said Kiseop.

Thee older boy very carefully helped Kevin pull his shirt off. He then helped him put on a loose tanktop.

"Kansahamnida."said Kevin.

"Anieyo."said Kiseop, smiling."How are you feeling?"

Kevin looked down at his arm and sighed.

"Disappointed."said Kevin sadly.

"Mianhae,"said Kiseop, wrapping his arms around Kevin's slender waist, hugging him from behind.

Kevin closed his eyes and sighed leaning against his hyung.

"Please don't be too hard on yourself. It's not your fault."said Kiseop, leaning around and placing a soft kiss on Kevin's cheek.

Kevin turned around in Kiseop's arms, and gently pressed his lips to Kiseop's.

Kiseop froze and pulled back when he saw tears falling fom Kevin's eyes.

"Ya, don't cry."said Kiseop, wiping Kevin's tears with his thumbs.

Kevin sniffed, and Kiseop gently pushed Kevin's head to his chest, letting him cry.

"Let's go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow."said Kiseop, slowly backing Kevin up to the bed.

Kevin reluctantly pulled away from Kiseop and layed down on the bed.

Kiseop turned out the light and layed down beside him. He spooned with his dongsaeng, and soon they were both asleep.

Hey guys! I apologize for taking soooooooooo long to update. I was planning on having this posted forever ago but I failed so please forgive me. So.... true story bro! XD most of what happened in the hospital in this chapter really happened to me! I sprained my arm a few years ago and I tried to descibe thee sensation like I remember it when I made Kevin get hurt. When I went to go get rabies shots, we had to wait forever. When we finally go to go to my little room thing, there was this guy who almost cut his finger of,getting his thumb stitched up (which i breifly made Kevin see). There was this crazy lady who was waiting to be transfered to the mental hospital, asking this therapist dude if she had wih him and just saying all kinds ofiyjg strange things. She was on the other side of my room and she kinda creeped me out when she started saying that my mom and I were trying to kill her. Then this black lady, no offense to any black people or anything, I'm not racist, well she was complaining about being hungry and waiting for three hrs when we had been there longer than she had. She ate like a pig lol it was gross. The part about the banket hapened too. I was crying because I had to get 4 shots and I wss scared and ehen my umma covered me up with the blanket, it had poop or something on it, so she yanked it off just like Kiseop did and we busted out laughing.

I always have interesting experiences when I go to that hospital lol. One time I went there because I got a contact stuck in my eye and this drunk black guy tried to pee in the nurse's office XD Anyways, yay Vinseop kiss at the end of this chapie haha. They still haven't confessed their love to each other, well not while they were both awake at least hehe. They just need to get together lol. Man this chapter is long. Well bye guys! Love you and thank you all for reading and subscribing!