Taxicabs and Kisses

Rebound?

        Kiseop called a taxi and helped the drunk Kevin inside it. He told the driver where to go. Kevin was all over Kiseop in the taxi. He layed across his lap and reached up, rubbing Kiseop's face. Kiseop chuckled and removed the hand from his face and locked fingers with it.

"I think you had a bit too much to drink."said Kiseop.

       Kevin took his free hand and covered Kiseop's mouth. Kiseop the hand and Kevin shreiked, "EWWWWWWWW!" He wiped his spitty hand on Kiseop's shirt. Kiseop laughed.

       About halfway to Kiseop's house, Kevin started acting strange. He sat up and brought his face close to Kiseop's. Kiseop stared at him nervously, and Kevin smushed their lips together. Kiseop froze. The taxi driver glanced at them curiously in the mirror.

"Yah, Kevin!" Kiseop exclaimed, pulling away from him.

        His heart was beating fast and it felt like the butterflies in his stomach had turned into birds.

       "Sleep with me Hyung." Kevin said lustfully.

Kiseop saw the driver's eyes widen and he turned bright red.

"Aish you're so drunk, Kevin" Kiseop chuckled, extremely embarassed.

"Mmm," said Kevin, sliding his hand over the crotch area of Kiseop's jeans.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!" Kiseop gasped, removing Kevin's hand.

        If Kevin didn't stop he was going to get a . Kevin wrapped his arms around Kiseop's neck and kissed him needily. Kiseop forgot about the driver and kissed back instinctively. Kevin made soft "mmm" sounds and Kiseop tilted his head back, deepening their kiss. The driver cleared his throat, bringing Kiseop back to reality. They were in front of his house! He abruptly broke the kiss, horrified. He quickly apologized and payed the driver. He helped Kevin out of the cab and led him to the house.