Saranghae

Rebound?

Hello again dear reader.  If you've made it this far then, I'd like to thank you very much.  It means a lot for people to read the crap I write.  Anyways I really hope this chapter doesn't dissapoint.  It's kinda short.  I need to get to writing but it's hard when you're working on 2 stories at once.  I already published a one shot about Bigbang today haha.  Anyways I'll shut up now. :P Feel free to criticize.  

        Kiseop stopped outside the bathroom door for the second time that morning.  He could hear Kevin singing "Take Me Away" in the shower. He wrapped on the door and the singing immediately ceased.  He opened the door and layed the clothes on the counter.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       Kevin left after showering, apologizing again, and promising to return the borrowed clothes.  Kiseop shut the door behind him and leaned against in, sliding down into a sitting position.  He rested his head in his hands and wept softly.  His heart hurt and so did his head.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kiseop stepped into the bathtub, sighing.  He sat down, allowing himself to be engulfed in bubbles.  He watched his tears drip into the water, making little ripples.  He felt as if his heart had been ripped out.  In an attempt to cheer himself up, he took a handful of bubbles and made a bubble beard.  

      "I am Santa Clause." he declared in English.  He chuckled, feeling pathetic and his small laught turned into a sob.

       The heartbroken boy stepped out of the tub and pulled on a furry, white bathrobe with matching slippers.  He needed chocolate so he went to the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers.  He eventually found a spoon and went to the freezer.  He smiled slightly when he found what he wanted.  Triple Chocolate ice cream.  He took the whole carton and dug in his spoon.

       Lazily plopping down on the sofa, he flipped through the channels, finding nothing interesting to watch.  He made up his mind to watch a movie and sifted through his movies, searching for a good tear jerker.  

      He was just about to put in the movie, "Titanic", when the doorbell rang. 

       "Aish, who is bothering me on my day off?" he grumbled, walking to the door, icecream in hand.  

       He opened the door, still in his robe and slippers, and saw that it was Kevin.  His heart sank.  Great, it was the last person he wanted to see right now.  

       "Here, I had them washed" said the blonde, ing a bag of clothing into Kiseop's freehand. (He had his ice cream in the other.)

       "Kansahamnida,"said Kiseop.

       "Aniyo," said Kevin, turning to leave.

       "Erm, wait." said Kiseop, not wanting Kevin to go all of a sudden.

       "What is it?" asked Kevin.

       "Well it's just that I was about to start watching a movie and I was w-wondering if you'd like to join," he said sheepishly, mentally scolding himself for stuttering.

      "Um, alright, if you're not mad." said Kevin.

      "Not at all." Kiseop lied.  He was mad but it wasn' t Kevin he was mad at.  It was himself.

       Kevin came in and Kiseop layed the bag of clothes on the kitchen counter and handed Kevin the ice cream.

       "Help yourself, I'm going to get dressed."he said, leaving the room.

       Kevin sat down on Kiseop's sofa, taking a spoonful of ice cream and wondering why Kiseop was eating out of the carton.  Surely he wasn't going to eat the whole thing, right?

       The slender blonde picked up the DVD case that was sitting on the cushin next to him.  

     "Why does Kiseop want to watch Titanic?" he wondered allowed.

     "I don't know, we can watch something else if you'd like." said Kiseop from behind him.

       "Hyung! Mianhae, aniyo, Titanic is fine!" said Kevin, cheeks flushing slightly.

         Kiseop was dressed in a SNSD t-shirt and black skinny jeans.  His hair was still drippy from his bath. 'Since when did Kiseop start looking so attractive?' Kevin wondered.

      Kevin saw Kiseop blush and he realized that he had been staring at him.

       "Geez, I know I didn't brush my hair but I didn't know it looked that bad." said Kiseop, attempting to fix his wet locks with his fingers.  

      "A-ani, it's not that." Kevin said quickly.  

      "Oh? Then why did you just look at me like I had three heads?" Kiseop asked, confused.

      Kevin noticed that Kiseop's eyes were a little puffy.

     "Hyung have you been crying?" he asked.

     '! I'm caught!'  he thought, fumbling to make up an excuse.

      "I um, had allergies." he said, unconvincingly.

      "You know if there's anything bothering you, you can tell me right?" said Kevin, not buying his hyung's lame excuse.

       "I'm fine." said Kiesop, pushing the play button to start the movie.

       Kevin's mind was not on the movie.  He was worried about Kiseop.  The dark haired boy was obviously hiding something.  He wondered what it could be, as he looked over at Kiesop to see him blushing.

      He looked at the TV and saw why.  It was the scene.  

       Kiseop glanced over at Kevin and blushed even more because Kevin was staring at him.  They both awakwardly looked away.  Kiseop grabbed the carton of ice cream and began to stuff his face.  Kevin played with his fingernails.

       When the sad part where Jack dies came up, Kevin heard a sniff from beside him.  He looked over and saw that Kiseop was crying.

      "Rose, you ." Kiseop muttered, wiping tears from his face.

    "Jack! Jack! Wahhhhahhhh!" Kevin wailed, doing his best Rose impersonation. (BTW he really can do this and it is HILARIOUS! If you haven't seen Kevin impersonating Rose then you should look it up on youtube! ^^)   

     Kiseop gave him a strange look and busted out laughing.  Kevin beamed.  It was the first time Kevin had seen Kiseop laugh all day.

    Kiseop stopped laughing and fanned his eyes, trying to dry the tears in them. Kevin sighed as he watched his friend fail to hold them back.

    "Ya, don't cry it's only a movie." said Kevin wiping his tears with his thumb, and knowing that Kiesop wasn't rying over Jack.

      He felt tears well up in his own eyes.  There was too much crying going on today.  It was their day off and they were supposed to be enjoying it, not crying.

     Kevin pulled Kiseop into a hug, wrapping his arms around him and gently patting his back.

     "Don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." said Kevin, letting his own tears flow as well.  

     Kiseop let out a little sob.  Kevin wasn't helping Kiseop because his touch only made him want the boy more.

     Kiseop's shoulders began to shake and little whimpering, crying noises, escaped him.

     "Please, Kiseop, please don't cry." Kevin sobbed. 

     Kiseop clenched Kevin's t-shirt in his hands.  

     "Mianhae," he cried.

     "Don't be." said Kevin, lifting Kiseop's face to look at him.

      "Please just tell me what's wrong." Kevin begged, wiping his own tears.

      Kiseop sniffled and hid his face in his dongsaeng's chest. He couldn't tell Kevin.  He didn't want to hurt him or ruin their friendship.  He would have to pretend that last night had been nothing more than a mistake to him as well.  Only he couldn't forget about it.  He remembered everything.  He rembered all Kevin's sweet sounds, the way he shook underneath him, and his face.

       Kiseop mentally slapped himself.  He had made Kevin cry too. 'Last night ment nothing.  Just forget about it.  You don't want to be a rebound.'

      he told himself.  

      "Chesonghamnida." said Kiseop, sitting up and drying his eyes.  His head was hurting from crying so much.  He was also getting a stomach ache from eating so much ice cream.

     "Are you alright?" asked Kevin, drying the last of his own tears.

     "Ne, mianhae, I'm just starting to not feel well." Kiseop replied, laying back against the couch cushins.

     Kevin felt his forehead with his hand.  

    "You have a fever." he frowned.

      Kiseop rubbed his temples and sighed.

  "Does your head hurt?" Kevin asked, concerned.

    "Ye," said Kiseop, closing his eyes.

    Kevin his cheek.   He might have enjoyed Kevin's touch if he hadn't  thrown up in his mouth.

   The acidic, chocolately liquid tasted bitter and horrilble and Kiseop refused to swallow it.  He lept to his feet and hurried to wash his mouth out in the kitchen sink.  Kevin stared after him, his eyes gleaming with worry.

      "Hyung, what's wrong?" Kevin asked, standing beside him.

      Kiseop broke out into a sweat.

     "I think I'm going to be sick." he said, running to the bathroom.

     After hesitating, Kevin went to check on him.  He knew barfing noises would make him nauseous, but he it up and entered the bathroom.  

      He found Kiesop dry-heaving over the toilet.  

     Kiseop wiped sweat from his forehead.  He regretted ever eating that icecream.  He turned around and found Kevin standing behind him, watching him.

     "Mianhae, you don't have to stay." he said, embarassed.  

     He probably would have blushed if his face hadn't already been flushed.  

    "Aniyo, don't apologize for being sick.  Just this morning our roles were reversed." Kevin said, patting his shoulder.

    Kiseop turned back to the toilet and finally threw up.  It burned his throat.  He never wanted to eat chocolate again. Kevin grimaced.

    "You should lay down and rest." Kevin said after Kiseop had stopped throwing up.

     Kiseop's face was sweaty and his head was pounding.  He wiped sweat from his face and looked at Kevin.

     "You can go home now, I'm ok."

     "No way." said Kevin pulling him into a hug.

     Kevin tucked Kiseop into bed and layed down beside him.  He gently stoked Kiseop's hair, helping him relax.

     Kiseop took slow, deep breaths and closed his eyes.  He was too tired and sick to cry anymore. Plus, Kevin was taking care of him.  No one, not even his own mother had cared for him when he was sick.

     Kevin pulled Kiseop close to him, gently bringing Kiseop's head to lay on his chest.  Kiseop instinctively layed his arm over Kevin's stomach.

    As Kiseop was drifting off to sleep, Kevin whispered, " There's nowhere I'd rather be right now than taking care of you, hyung."  Kiseop fell asleep with a smile on his face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Kevin heard Kiseop whimper in his sleep.  

    "Shh, it's ok," he whispered, holding him tighter.  

     "Kevin," Kiseop whimpered, "Please.... don't leave me."

      "I'm right here; I'm not going anywhere." Kevin assured him.

     "Kevin," Kiseop said, sounding upset, "Mianhae."

      "It's ok, I'm here." Kevin comforted.

       "No it's not." said Kiseop, starting to cry in his sleep."

     "What's wrong?" asked Kevin, his cheek.

   "Saranghae, that's what's wrong." Kiseop cried.

    Kevin's jaw dropped.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       I hope it's not too terrible.  Thanks for reading.  I need to get motivated again.  I'm losing confidnece in this story 'cause it seems like every chapter . -.-  Comment and Subscribe if you will! Thanks.