Mianhae

Rebound?

Ok so first of all, I'd like to thank you readers and subscribers. You guys are awesome. I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you. I know Kevin can act pretty girly sometimes but I hope I didn't portray him as being to feminine. I'm more worried about Kiseop though. He is probably going to come off as more girl than Kevin in this chapter. I hope you guys don't hate it. -__-  Anyways sorry for boring you to death with this long as author's note. I will shut up now. Now on with the story!

        Kiseop woke up with Kevin lying on his chest.  He smiled and placed a loving kiss on the blonde's head.  He knew now what those butterflies in his stomach last night had been.  He was in love with Kevin, or at least he thought he was.  He made up his mind to ask him out when he woke up.  He nuzzled Kevin before drifting back off to sleep.

       When Kiseop woke up the second time, Kevin was gone.  He sighed, hoping the boy hadn't waken up and gone home.  He pulled on a pair of shorts and went to the bathroom to relieve the pressure in his bladder.

        The dark haired singer stopped just outside the bathroom door.  He could hear sobbing coming from inside.  He slowly pushed open the door to find Kevin on his knees in front of the toilet.  His shoulders were shaking and he was crying uncontrollably.  Kevin was still from last night.

        "Aigoo, Kevin are you ok?" he asked, concerned.  

        "M-mianhae," Kevin sobbed, covering his face with his hands.  

        "Don't be sorry.  It's ok if you're sick." said Kiseop, touching Kevin's shoulder.

        "It's not that, I'm sorry about last night." said Kevin, crying harder.

        "You didn't do anything wrong, if anyone should be sorry it's me.  You were drunk. was the sober one." said Kiseop, suddenly feeling guilty.

        "A-aniyo," said Kevin, "I-I..." he choked on a sob.

        Kiseop wrapped his arms around the younger boy, pulling him into his lap, not caring if he was .  Kiseop only had on shorts himself.

        Kevin sobbed into Kiseop's shoulder for a minutes before getting up and vomiting into the toilet.  Kiseop cringed.  Kevin's retching made him nauseous, but he endured it and waited for Kevin to compose himself.

        "Are you ok?" asked Kiseop.  Kevin nodded.

        "I should get you some medicine." said the older boy, standing up.  

        He exited the bathroom and returned with a bottle of water and a pill.  He handed them both to Kevin.

        "Kansahamnida," said Kevin, taking the pill.

        "You should shower.  I'll go find you something to put on." said Kiseop, turning to leave.

        "Hyung, I'm really really sorry!" Kevin wailed as fresh tears streamed down his face.

        Kiseop wiped them away with his thumb.  

        "Don't be, it's alright, and if it makes you feel any better, you were amazing." said Kiseop, slightly blushing.

        "Mianhae, and I should be.  Last night was a mistake." said Kevin.  

        "It's fine, Kevin." Kiseop insisted.

         "Aniyo, it's not cause Eli broke up with me last night after cheating on me with Dongho!" Kevin sobbed.

        Kiseop felt his heart break.  He could literally feel a pain in his chest.  'So this is what it's like to have your heart broken.' he thought.  He looked at the ground, fighting back tears.  He looked at Kevin and gave him a false smile.  

        "It's ok and mianhae about Eli, I didn't even know you two were dating." Kiseop said, handing him a towel.

        "Please don't hate me!" Kevin bawled, "I don't want to loose you too."

        "I will never leave you Kevin and I could never hate you.  I'm not mad.  I don't blame you for last night.  We can just pretend it never happened.  Everything will be ok, now just get washed up and I'll go find you some clothes." Kiseop said, surprising himself at how good he was pretending to be fine.

       Kevin nodded and stepped into the shower.  Kiseop left the bathroom with tears streaming down his face, careful not to let Kevin see.

       Kiseop ran to his bed room and flopped down on his bed.  He sobbed into his pillow, clenching the blanket between his fists.  

      "Why, why did it have to be me, of all people.  I wish I had never gone to that club." said Kiseop, throwing a pillow at the wall.

       He got up and rummaged through his drawers, selecting a t-shirt with a panda on it, a pair of blue boxers, and a pair of grey sweatpants.  He dried his tears and attempted to hide his puffy eyes under his bangs, as he walked to the bathroom to give Kevin the clothes.

 

So, I hope you don't hate me for this chapter. -__-   It's deffinately not my best work.  I'm kind of losing confidence in myself here. -_______-  Feel free to comment and tell me how bad it .  I'm sorry if I dissapointed anyone.  Thanks.