Clubbing

Rebound?

        Kiseop sat down at the bar, sipping his beer and watching the other club-goers dance. He was at the club after a long day of filming the new U-KISS video. It was Friday night and he had a free schedule tommorow. Someone sat down beside him and ordered a shot of soju. He turned to see who it was and was surprised to see that it was his band mate Kevin Woo. He was looking less cheerful than usual. Kiseop tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hyung!" Kevin greeted him, smiling. "I didn't know you'd be here."

"Me neither," said Kiseop, "If I knew you were coming, we could've gone together."

"Yeah," Kevin sighed.

His smile faltered and he looked sad for a moment.

"Are you ok?" Kiseop asked, concerned.

"Of course," said Kevin, shooting his soju."Lets go dance!"

       Kevin took Kiseop by the arm and led him to the dancefloor. Being members of U-KISS, the boys knew how to dance. Kevin moved seductively, dancing circles around Kiseop. He could dance tier than any girl. Many guys were staring at him lustfully. Kevin and Kiseop began to grind (and not with their butts together like girls do it, but like a guy and a girl with Kevin's against Kiseop's crotch). It was total hotness.

        By the time they finished dancing, they had practically turned every guy there gay and made every girl jealous of Kevin's moves. They made their way back to the bar, and Kevin did a few shots of soju. Kiseop sipped a beer and tried to figure out why he had butterflies in his stomach. Kevin lazily layed his head on Kiseop's shoulder and Kiseop felt his heart beat faster. 'What's wrong with me?' he thought to himself.

        Kevin tried to stand up and ended up falling on the still seated Kiseop.

"Aigoo, are you ok?" Asked Kiseop, standing up and wrapping an arm around Kevin's waist.

Kevin put an arm over Kiseop's shoulder, leaning against his hyung.

"I think you'd better come home with me." Said Kiseop, leading his drunk friend out of the club.