Fear Not Leader is Here

Rebound?

Hey guys thanks a lot if you've made it this far. Just so you know I have a sinus infection and the antibiotics I was given were making me sick to my stomach so I stopped taking them. I feel like crap and I'm taking it out on poor Kiseop. Also, those antibiotics smelled like cat hole (no I don't go around sniffing cat asses but I do wake up everyday with one in my face) XD Anyways on with the story! P.S.. I hope you guys like Soohyun being in this chappie!

 

        Kevin placed a damp washcloth on Kiseop's forehead, watching him sleep. He held his sleeping hyung's hand and waited for their leader to arrive. Finally the doorbell rang and Kevin rushed to answer it. He opened the door to reveal a worried looking Soohyun.

        "How is he?"Soohyun asked, stepping inside.

        "I gave him a fever reducer but it hasn't set in yet."said Kevin, leading him to Kiseop's bedroom.

        Kiseop was still sleeping and a yellowish liquid was leaking from his nose.

        "Gross."said Soohyun.

        Kevin shot him a look that could kill and looked around for a tissue. He found a box on Kiseop's dresser and grabbed it placing it on Kiseop's night stand. He then took a tissue and proceeded to wipe Kiseop's nose. Soohyun watched him, touched by how caring he was.

        "Do you think it's just a cold?"Kevin asked.

        "He told me it was."said Soohyun.

        "What?"asked Kevin, confused.

        "Yesterday when we finished filming I went to the bathroom and found him cleaning himself up. He had snot all over his face and he told me it was just a cold. Then he asked me if I had any headache medicine. I didn't have any and I told him to go to the doctor if he was ill. He just smiled and told me he was fine and that he was going clubbing later on and that I could go if I wanted. I was busy though..."the leader explained trailing off at the end.

        "Aigo. I wonder how long he's been sick."said Kevin, glancing at the sleeping boy.

        "Omo!"said Soohyun, suddenly looking startled.

        "What's wrong?"Kevin asked anxiously.

        "Kevin, about two weeks ago Kiseop had a cold."

        "Aigo, do you think this is the same one?"Kevin asked.

        "Seeing how this one's so bad, it wouldn't be surprised." said Soohyun, looking upset. "I wish I'd noticed before he got this bad."

        "Me too."Kevin sighed, sitting on the bed beside Kiseop.

        "Ya, Kiseop why didn't you yell us you were ill, or at least go to the doctor?"Soohyun asked slightly annoyed.

        Soohyun shook Kiseop awake. Kiseop looked like a zombie. His eyes rolled back in his head and his nose started to run. He looked scary. His eyes closed and he drifted off again. Soohyun gasped.

        "Aish he looks scary! Lets not wake him up again!"the older boy exclaimed.

        Kevin rolled his eyes and wiped Kiseop's nose again.

        "How are we going to get him to the doctor?"Kevin asked.

        "Screw the doctor lets take him to the hospital!"said Soohyun.

        The two somehow managed to carry Kiseop outside and load him into a cab. The taxi driver looked worried and got them to the hospital as quick as he could. Kevin went inside the hospital while Soohyun waited in he taxi with the unconscious Kiseop. Kevin returned, followed by a nurse with wheel chair. They loaded Kiseop into the wheelchair and he was carted off to be examined while Soohyun filled out the paperwork.

        They waited for about 15 minutes before a nurse came and got them. She led them to Kiseop's hospital room where a doctor explained to them that Kiseop had a bad case of bacterial sinusitis. He prescribed Kiseop some strong antibiotics to clear up the infection and told them that he needed rest and fluids. Kiseop was given some fluids through an IV and sent home.

        Soohyun went to the pharmacy to pick up Kiseop's medicine while Kevin stayed at Kiseop's house to look after him.

        Soohyun returned from the pharmacy and found Kevin half asleep lying next to Kiseop. Kiseop coughed in his sleep, waking Kevin all the way up. He helped Kiseop sit up so he could breathe. He noticed Seunghyun standing there watching him and held out his hand for the medicine. Between the two of them, they got Kiseop to take the medicine before he fell back asleep.

        "Baegopa, we should get some dinner."said Soohyun looking at his watch.

        "I don't know if Kiseop will stay awake long enough to eat."said Kevin, still watching Kiseop sleep.

        "He needs to. The pharmacist said those antibiotics are really strong and they might make him sick to his stomach."said Soohyun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        They decided to order chicken and have it delievered. Somehow they managed to keep Kiseop awake for about an hour, during which they fed him and made sure he was hydrated.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kevin crawled in bed beside Kiseop. He was going to take care of him through the night. Soohyun was sleeping on the couch in the living room in case they needed him to run out and get something, or if Kiseop needed to go back to the hospital.

       Kevin layed there with Kiseop all night, wiping his nose when it dripped, sitting him up when he choked on drainage, and holding him as he slept. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kevin awoke with a start.  Kiseop's alarm clock was going off.  Kiseop rolled over and smacked Kevin square in the face.  

        Kiseop, not knowing that Kevin was in his bed, freaked out and rolled out of bed, hitting his head on the corner of the night stand.  Kevin rubbed his face and reached out in the darkness, groping around for the alarm clock.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so IDK why I thought of this but I kinda parodied the Night Before Christmas Poem.

From Kiseop's room there arose such a clatter

that Soohyun arose from the couch to see what was the matter.

Kiseop on the floor, was clutching his head

and Kevin was rubbing his face, still lying in bed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        Soohyun burst into the room, alarmed by all the commotion.  He flicked on the light and saw Kiseop on the floor in a ball, clutching his head, and Kevin sitting on the bed, rubbing his face.

       "What the hell happened?" asked Soohyun, walking over and turning off the alarm.  

       "Kiseop thought my face was the alarm." said Kevin, looking over at Kiseop.

       Kiseop was hunched over in a ball on the floor, with his face in his knees, clutching his head.

       "Kiseop, are you ok?" asked Soohyun.

       Kiseop tried to answer but all that came out was a grunt of pain.  Kevin slid off the bed and crawled over to him.  He gently removed Kiseop's hand from his head.

       "Aigo, Kiseop you're bleeding!" Kevin gasped, looking at the blood on Kiseop's hand.

        Soohyun, grabbed a tissue from the night stand and handed it to Kevin.  Kevin gently dabbed at the blood.  Kiseop, whimpered and Soohyun sat down beside him,  grabbing his non-bloody hand.

         "I'm alright." Kiseop finally managed to say. 

        Kevin examined the wound on his head.  The blood had made it look worse that it was.  The blood was coming from a small scratch that was on top of a freshly made goose egg.  

        "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kiseop, asked looking as Soohyun.

        "Well, I had to take you to the hospital because you didn't go to the doctor when you should have." replied, Soohyun, slightly annoyed.

        "Mianhae," said Kiseop, looking down.  

        "Ya, it's ok." said Kevin, patting his back.

        "Aish we're going to be late for dance practice hyungs!" said Kiseop, looking at the alarm clock.

       It was 6:15.

      "Kiseop it's 6'oclock in the morning, we have practice at nine!" exclaimed Soohyun.

        "Why did you set your alarm so early anyways?" asked Kevin.

        "It takes me three hours to get ready." said Kiseop as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

        "Three hours?!" Kevin and Soohyun exclaimed simultaneously.

        "What?" said Kiseop, surprised.

        Soohyun cleared his throat.

        "You shouldn't be worried about being late because you're not going today." said Soohyun, standing up.

        "Why not?" asked Kiseop, looking at Kevin for support.

        "You're sick." said Kevin.

       "I have to go.  I can't skip just 'cause of a little cold." Kiseop protested.

      "Kiseop, do you know how long you slept yesterday?" Soohyun asked.

       "A-ani," replied Kiseop, wondering just how long he did sleep.

        "He's right, Ki, you're too sick to go." said Kevin, gently.

        "I owe it to the band, I have to go." said Kiseop.

        "You owe it to the band to take care of your health." Soohyun corrected.

        "Please." Kiseop begged. "I'll be careful and I'll drink plenty of water and take breaks when I need them."

        Kevin could see how desperate he was so he decided he would help him.

        "I'll watch over him, hyung." Kevin offered.

        Kiseop shot him a grateful smile.

        "Oh alright but you'd better take it easy." Soohyun surrendered.

        "Kansahamnida!" Kiseop, exclaimed, getting up.  "Oh and mianhae about your face Kevin."

       "It's ok." said Kevin, standing up as well.  "Oh yeah you have to take your meds."

       

     _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        "Eww, these smell like cat butthole!" Soohyun shrieked after sniffing Kiseop's antibiotics.

        Everyone busted out laughing.  Kiseop swallowed the horse sized pill and grimaced at the taste it left in his mouth.  Kevin offered him a sip of his orange juice and he accepted it gratefully.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        The three arrived at the studio after eating breakfast.  Kiseop had treated them to it to repay them for all their troubles.

        Eli, Dongho, Hoon, and AJ arrived soon after and they began to practice.  Kiseop had to wipe his nose several times during practice and his head was hurting but he it up and pushed through it.

       As they were practicing the last song, Kiseop stopped dancing and rushed to the bathroom.

The others stared after him, confused.

        "I'll go check on him." said Kevin, hurrying after him.

He figured Kiseop was throwing up like yesterday.  However, when he entered the bathroom he was sadly mistaken.

       Kiseop was in the stall, cursing himself, quietly.

       "Kiseop?" Kevin called. "Are you alright?"

       "Kevin," Kiseop whispered. 

      "Hyung is everything all right? What's wrong?" asked Kevin.

      Kiseop slowly stepped out of the stall, blushing deeply.

      "Kevin, I, I, I just my pants." Kiseop whispered. "Please don't tell anyone."

     "Hyung," said Kevin surprised.  "Oh aish! The doctor said those pills were really strong and that you'd probably have some stomach issues." 

        Kevin saw how embarrassed he was and he pitied him. He had to do something so his band mates wouldn't find out and so Kiseop could change clothes.

        "I have a change of clothes in my bag.  It's in the van.  You take a shower and I'll go get it." Kevin instructed.

        "You sure?" Kiseop asked.

        "Ne, it's fine." said Kevin, leaving.

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       LOL so you guys are probably like ewwww WTF you are disgusting! XD Mianhae! I'm so mean to Kiseop.  Haha, and poor Kevin he got hit in the face!  Anyways thanks so much for reading! Next chappie won't be so gross lol. I will update when I get the chance but right now I have an MBLAQ story that I have been neglecting.  Love you guys! ♥♥♥