Doojoon cares?

Destiny!

(Skip to after school)

HaeYi's Pov

Me and Rae walked out of school together. We chatted and once again, she brought up that stupid topic.

Rae:Ya! haeyi, shouldn't you try to tell them the truth?

Haeyi:Don't think so! Do you think they will listen? Even if I try, they will just walk away.

Rae:Your family has gone overboard!

Rae does not know my family members so she just calls them "Your family"

HaeYi:Nevermind! At least they give me shelter right...

Rae: Ok! You are way too nice!

I just shrugged. We reached the junction and we bid goodbye to each other. I went home and when I oppened the door, I saw Doojoon oppa there. I just gave him a small smile while he just rolled his eyes and looked back to the TV.My smile fadded and I walked up towards my room. I always tried to be closer to them...

When I put down my bag, I suddenly felt sick! Weird... I ran to the bathroom in my room and started puking. I did not have time to close the door so I just left it open. My throat felt dry, just like soar throat! Don't tell me I am sick! I hated everytime I am sick. I take ages to recover and guess what! My finals are coming two days after tomorrow! I flushed the toilet and went out. 10 minutes later, I felt like puking again! I went to the toilet and puked. The following hour, I puked five times. 

It was now two'o clock and I puked again. This time, blood came out. I turned to the back and saw Doojoon wide eyed. How and why did he come?! And when there is blood in my vomit?! I stood up and flushed the toilet. I washed my mouth and went back to my study table. I chose to ignore Doojoon and my family from now onwards as I already tried my best to reconile and explain but they just would give me the same irriatated expression. Then, Doojoon called my name. It has been ages since he called me by my name, but somehow I didn't feel touched. Must be because I gave up. I just ignored him.

Doojoon:Haeyi ah.

Haeyi: ...

Doojoon:Haeyi ah! 

this time he shouted louder. I ignored him but then the nauseau feeling came back again. I pushed him aside and went to my drawer. Luckily I bought sour plum for myself. I opened up the container and took one. It was not working>< I took my purse and ran out of the house. Doojoon followed behind me. I wanted to go to the nearest clinic!

Doojoon's Pov

HaeYi has been puking for the sixth time, this time, I was worried. I went up and looked, only to see blood in the vomit. She hurriedly flushed the toilet and washed before continuing to study. I called her name but she refuse to reply. She ignored me! I followed her out of the house after ahe ran out and saw her entering the nearest clinic. I stayed in the car, waiting for her to go in. When she went in, I am sure to listen to her conversation.

Haeyi's Pov

I thought Doojoon oppa was gone as he didn't go into the clinic. Then, it was my turn. I went in and told the doctor what happened. After checking me, he came back with a report.

Doctor:Haeyi, I have a report. I think you are sick.I need to check again as this might not be normal so I will give you some medicine and an MC for the time being.

Haeyi:No! You cannot give me an MC I have to go to school! I have exams coming! Please>.<

doctor:But you need to rest!

Haeyi: Ple..

I was cut off when suddenly the door budged open, It was Doojoon oppa...

Doctor: I am sorry, we are treating a patient here can you please go out?

Doojoon:No! I am her brother and I say that she must have an MC!

Haeyi: ...

Doctor:Oh! HaeYi, is he your brother?

Haeyi:Yes

I answered timidly.

Doctor:Well then, I will give you an MC.You may go now.

I lowered my face and walked out. Why? Is it because he cares? I guess I will have to sneak to school!

Doojoon: Ya! No sneaking to school.

OMG did I just say my thoughts out loud?

Haeyi: I am just kiddding! And can I ask why you care?? When did you ever care?? When did you ever want to say that you are my brother??

 

Authors note

Will update the other chappie after I pack my room Chao! Yes my room is messy! Hehe comment and subscribe!