Chappie17!

Destiny!

Doojoon's Pov

We reached the hospital and we got a queue number. It was early so there was not many people. We manage to go in very fast...

Doctor:What happened to erm, Yoon HaeYi?

Doojoon:Her temperature reached 40 degrees...

Doctor:And how are you related to her?

Doojoon:I am her brother.

Doctor:Let me examine her. 

He examined HaeYi and continued,

Doctor:She caught a bad cold... I would give her a four days MC until tuesday and some medication.

HaeYi:Doctor, but I have to collect my exam results*cough cough*...

My HaeYi said weakly

Doctor:But you are in no condition to go to school...

HaeYi:But-

Doojoon:No more buts! I will help you to collect! You need rest HaeYi!

HaeYi:Neh...*cough*

The doctor gave the MC and her medicine. We met up with JunAe outside. I told him everything and he nodded. I checked my watch. It was 7am. We went back home. As usual, HaeYi sat infront.

(In the car)

HaeYi fell asleep and JunAe sang along to the music while I drove. Since the hospital was quite near, we took around 15 minutes. Not wanting to wake HaeYi up, I carried her into the house. She slept soundly. I put her in her room and covered her with the blanket. I went to the kitchen and took the water and cloth to help cool down the fever. I cooked porridege again too... When I got up, I saw HaeYi sweating. She was tossing and turning Was it a bad dream?

HaeYi's Pov

(The dream)

I was walking home from school without Lee Rae and my brothers one day. Then, I heard screams. I went towards the sound and saw the queenka being attacked by a robber with a knife. She refused to give her bag. I ran towards her and the robber stabbed already. I was the one who got stabbed. I winced in pain.

After that, my oppa woke me up. I didn't know what happened next.

(After I woke up)

Doojoon:You ok?

HaeYi:N-neh, I-it w-w-was Just a-a b-bad dream oppa...

Doojoon:Ok... Here have some porridge!

I nodded and ate it. It was delicious. Then, oppa fed me medcine and pat me back to sleep. He covered my blanket for me and sat beside me.

Doojoon:Don't worry, I will be here until you wake up ok?

HaeYi:Ok...Thanks oppa!

Doojoon:Welcome, now go sleep!

HaeYi:Ok oppa!*nod*

(Zoom to Tuesday)

I finally went back to school. My oppa has been helping me to collect my exam results. Guess what, I did really well! Yay!

We chatted and walked at the same time, soon, we reached school! We went our seperate ways and I just went straight to class. I was greeted by Lee Rae with a big smile on her face.I studied the notes that I missed. The teacher came in and teached.School ended pretty fast today! Today, Oppa had CCA, JunAe had CCA too, and LeeRae had extra classes. I walked home alone. Walking and walking, I heard screams! It was like the dream! I ran towards the scream, natrual instinct. I saw exactly the same scene! The robber holding a knife. The queenka refusing to give her bag. Maybe this was my DESTINY! I ran towards her and just when the knife was about to stab her. I pushed her away. I got stabbed. I winced in pain as the pain ran through my whole body. I fell to the ground. Only to be stabbed another time on the back by a broken glass piece. Just my luck! It was very painful. The robber ran off. Leaving the queenka dumbfounded.She ran towards me.

Raein:Ya! Yoon haeYi! Stay awake! Why did you push me aside??? It should have been me! Hang in there ok?

HaeYi:*Nod weekly*

I am really unlucky! First sick, now stabbed?! My DESTINY is so bad? Hopefully things will turn around.

I could hear Raein calling the ambulance. I was getting tired, sleepy, my head started to hurt. My body started aching. Was I gonna die?Raein kept talking to me to keep me awake. I didnt want to pull out the knife as it could be immediate death! But it was so... Painful. I had to bear with it.

Raein:I'm so sorry! After all the things I have done to you, you saved me! Please stay awake!

HaeYi:No*Cough* Pro-b-lem...

After that, blackout!

No one's Pov

HaeYi fainted and raein was calling her name. The ambulance also came in no time and they brought her to Seoul hospital.Raein didn't follow since she needed to call Doojoon. Since raein had Doojoon's phone number, she called him. Afterall, he was her brother.After the phone rang a few times, Doojoon picked up.

Raein:Is this Yoon Doojoon?

Doojoon:Neh, who is this?

Raein:It's me, Raein.There is an emergency! HaeYi got stabbed while saving me and now she is being sent to Seoul hospital.

Doojoon:MWO?! I gotta go Bye!

Doojoon's Pov

After hearing that my sister got injured, I rushed out of the CCA room, not bothering to explain to the teacher. At this point of time, I needed to go, quickly! I went to JunAe's CCA room and excused him. After the teacher allowed him to go, He came out and I told him everything. I asked him to call omma and appa. They are back already.I asked him to pt in on speaker mode when we were in the car.

(In the car)

Appa:Yobeosaeyo?

JunAe:It's me appa.

Appa:Oh JunAe! Yes?

JunAe:There is an emergency appa, noona, noona, noona got stabbed while saving s-s-someone, s-she is in S-Seoul hospital now.

Appa:We will be right there!

Soon after he hung up, we reached. I asked the receptionist where HaeYi was.

Doojoon:Annyeonghaesaeyo! May I know where Yoon HaeYi is?

receptionist:She is in the operating room 1. Are you her famly member?

Doojoon:neh! 

Receptionist:Oh! We were just about to call you! She is still undergoing operation. you cango there to wait for her.

Doojoon&JunAe:Neh kamsahabnida!

We rushed there, only to see Raein with guilt written all over her face. I asked her to explain, trying to keep my cool.She told us everything, why must HaeYi be the hero?! WAE!?! MY sister!!!!!! 

Appa and omma also came. I told them everything and we impatiently waited for the doctor to come out. Soon, he did!

Doctor:Erm... How are your related to Miss Yoon HaeYi?

Doojoon:We are her family members!

I shouted before anyone could.

Doctor:I see.... Well, She got stabbed on her liver. She is not out of danger yet. This few days is very critical, if she pulls through and her liver dosen't get infected, she then will be considered out of danger.\

JunAe:Can we go and see her??

Doctor:I advise only 2 people go at a time.

JunAe&Doojoon:I WILL GO!

Omma:Ok then, both of you will go first! BUT, we will get our turn understand??

JunAe&Doojoon:Neh!

No one's Pov

JunAe&Doojoon:*I really hope my dongsaeng/noona will survive, I really love her! God please don't take away her life!* 

The two siblings thought at the same time..........

Author's note

OMGosh! Shld HaeYi survive? Comment and subscribe! Follow me on twitter! My username is: @YoonHaeYi Kamsahabnida!