Chappie 3

Destiny!

Haeyi's Pov

Doojoon:I...

Haeyi:You what?! You felt guilty that you didn't want to listen to my explanation of that incident?! You finally wanted to know the truth that the maid that quit 13 years ago is the one that placed the bucket of water that we found in JunAe's room?! You finally found out that I was shocked?! You finally understood how I felt?! You finally knew that I felt bad too?!You felt guilty of rolling your eyes at me?!

OMG! I accidentaly splurted out all my thoughts?! DIE!!!!!

Doojoon: So it was like that?

Before I could answer, the nurse called my name. When I got back, he asked again.

Doojoon:So it was like that?

HaeYi: ...

Doojoon: So it was like that! Silence means consent, why didn't you explain?!

HaeYi:What? Have you, omma and appa ever let me explain?! Have you?! And now you ask me why?! I have always tried to explain oppa, but did you listen? no! And now you come and ask me?!I hate you Yoon Doojoon! I HATE YOU! 

Tears immediately started flowing down my cheeks. I took a few steps back and ran off. I heard Oppa call my name but I just felt annoyed and angry I just did not want to turn.

Doojoon's Pov

What have I done?! I shouldn't have said that! Yes, we didn't let her explain... I am so sorry HaeYi!

I went into my car and went off. I sped to who knows where? I am so guilty.

HaeYi's Pov

I ran all the way home, took out my suitcase and started packing. I packed a few clothes undergarments and pants before writing a note for Doojoon oppa.

(The note)

Dear Doojoon oppa,

I am sorry for yelling at you! I am sorry! I need some time alone so I will go off somewhere. don't feel guilty, I will bring some clothes with me and will come back for the rest when all of you are out. Don't worry, I will be fine. I love you oppa, I don't hate you! It was just because I was angry. I might come back. And I am very happy to have a brother like you ok? I am happy to have a brother like JunAe too! Tell him I love him and please help me take care of him! Kamsahabnida! I love you oppa!

Sincerly,

HaeYi.

16 August at 2.53 pm

I placed the note on his study table and before I went off, I bid goodbyes to my maids and told them where I was going so that they could bring my clothes over. I already called Rae to tell her what happened and she allowed me to stay at her house. I will come back to explain again... Well, maybe..

Doojoon's Pov

I went into my room and saw a piece of paper on my table. I walked towards it and read it. Tears started to form in my eyes. I felt sad that now my sister was gone and I have no idea where she went. I am so guilty! Wae?! Wae must I ask her something like that?! Dinner time arrived. I refuse to go out to eat, I have no appetite. Omma and Appa kept banging on my door to ask me to go out. I just turned my IPod on and Fell asleep.

(Morning)

I woke up sweating! I had a dream that HaeYi was being caught by a person and tortured! I felt more scared now and looked at the clock. It was 6 in the morning. Since it was monday, I needed to go to school. I suddenly had a great idea! I was going to HaeYi's school to find her. But I have no idea where it was. I went to her room and opened her closet, I saw that she left one of her school uniform behind. I decided to lok for her.