Chapter 8

Destiny!

JunAe's pov

Hyung went to purchase the tickets and me and noona stood at the entrance to wait for him.I was so excited and could not wait to go in! It was not my first time but it is the first time with noona!

(A few minutes later)

Hyung came back and we all headed to the entrance. I took a map.

Doojoon:Where do your want to go first?

HaeYi&JunAe:*Points to the same roller coaster, the tallest one* That one! 

Me and noona exclaimed like little kids at the same time... we laughed and went towards the roller coaster without waiting for hyung.

Doojoon:Ya! wait for me! 

We queued up at the back. We played and talked until it was finally our turn.

Doojoon: Since there are three of us, who is sitting with who?

Hyung asked before we went to sit.

JunAe&HaeYi:I want to sit with noona/JunAe

Doojoon:YA! Why am I always by myself?

HaeYi:hehe oppa, you are a loner!

Doojoon: One of you sit with me!

HaeYi:JunAe ah, sit with doojoon oppa ok? We can sit the next one together.

Noona asked me. I sighed and nodded.

(During the ride)

Doojoon:*Look around like nothing is happening*

HaeYi:*Laughing*

JunAe:*Screaming and holding onto Doojoon*

(After the ride)

My leg turned jelly and I was panting. Noona passed me plum and I ate it. I felt better...

We rode a few more rides before going to eat.

HaeYi:Wah! Next I want to go to the haunted house!!!!!!!!

JunAe:Me too!!!!!

Doojoon: I am ok... Now let's eat first...

I gobbled my food hungrily and finished it within a few minutes.All of us finished our lunch so we walked towards the haunted house.

HaeYi's Pov

We went to the queue and waited. The line was not too long as it is lunch time. we managed to go in within a matter of a few minutes. 

(Inside the haunted house)

I was a little scared so I held onto oppa's hand tight. He hugged me and we walked together while JunAe was walking infront of us.

We walked and then suddenly,

Scary creature: BOO! 

It shouted and I screamed. Doojoon oppa comforted me and we continued walking. I screamed a few times and finally, we were out...

JunAe:That was AMAZING!

HaeYi:It was s...scary!

Doojoon: It was ok...

We went to the other attractions before heading towards the last one. It suddenly started raining. We ran in the rain and went to the last one since it was indoor. It was an indoor roller coaster. Even though we were wet, we went in to sit. 

As usual, JunAe screamed like a little girl... I laughed and then sneezed. Doojoon who was sitting beside me since it was three person per cart and I was in the centre, hugged me closer. It was air conditioned so it was cold. After the ride, we went for dinner at the restaraunt beside the ride.

Dinner was exactly like breakfast, it was full of laughter and so on... We stayed for the fireworks and even bought some souveniers before heading back to the hotel...

The boys let me bathed first and I took around 30 minutes. They bathed and we slept... I thought I couldn't sleep but the moment I lay down, my eyes automatically shut...

(Morning)

I woke up first today, I looked at the clock, it was 4am. I went to wash up before heading to the living room.(Fogot to mention, they were in a suite) I went to the supermarket until around 6 am as we were having a picnic. Doojoon was suppose to go do the shopping but since I was awake, I decided to go. I woke the boys up when I reached the hotel. Today, we were going to the beach! I was so excited!Yay!they woke up and washed up. We didn't go for breakfast since we were having a picnic.

Author's note

Yay! They are going to the beach! Comment and subscribe please!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!