Chapter5

Destiny!

HaeYi's Pov

It was finally time to go home! I packed my bag and went out of the hospital happily. Thinking about how I will get scolded, my smile changed into a frown.

(At home dreaded)

Appa:YOON HAEYI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????

HaeYi:...

I just kept quiet, not wanting to be rude or expose the place I have been.

Appa:Answer me!

HaeYi:...

Then, I felt a stinging pain on the left side of my cheek. He slapped me. Tears started to form. I was painful. I stood there, motionless.

Appa: Still not answering eh?

He slapped me again on my right cheek. This time, it was harder. I fell to the ground and tears fell. I ran up to my room and slammed the door then locked it.I went to my bathroom to look at my cheeks. It was swollen. The left side was fine but not the right. Appa never slapped me before. I felt sad, he does not even know the reason and I was just making him less worry.

Appa:YA! Yoon HaeYi! Did you do something bad?? Something irresponsible? Something embarrasing? And you know what I am talking about.

He was talking about Going onto bed with a man. This time, I couldn't take it, he went to far. How dare he say something like that! Was I that bad? I opened the door.

HaeYi:What?! You think I will do that?? You think I am so bad? Did you know the reason? I wanted to keep it from you so that you wouldn't worry, but you have gone to far! I am not trying to be rude or what but it is just unbelievable that you think I would do that! Since you want to know, I went to the HOSPITAL! You can choose not to believe, I don't care anymore. I am tired. Since you HATE me so much, I will leave. You will feel better right? 

I know I was wrong but I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my door shut and took a paper and a pen to write a not for Doojoon oppa. This time, it wasn't him. I just got to be his dongsaeng and now I am leaving I feel so guilty. I told him the reason why, asked him to take care of JunAe and work hard. I am tired. I hate this kind of life! My cheek was still swollen. I packed ALL my stuff yes all. My room was empty. Only the note. I decided to stay for one more night, I wanna take a picture with Doojoon oppa and JunAe.At night.

(Night)

I peeped out of my door and saw appa and omma's door closed. I sneaked to Doojoon oppa's room.

*Knock Knock* I knocked quietly.He oppened the door with a smile.

Doojoon:Eh? why are you here so late?

HaeYi:Just missed my oppa hehe.

Doojoon:Oh... Come in.

HaeYi:Thanks! Oppa! Can we take a picture?

Doojoon:Mwo? why?

HaeYi:I just want one in my phone. 

I made up an excuse.

Doojoon:Ok?

We took a picture and chatted for awhile. I told him to wait as I want to take one with me JunAe and him.

I went to JunAe's room

*Knock knock*

JunAe:Eh? Noona?

HaeYi:Can we take a picture?

JunAe:Ok!

We did the same thing.

HaeYi:JunAe ah, let's go to your hyung's room, I wanna take a picture with the three of us.

JunAe:Ok!

We sneaked to doojoon's room and took a picture. I thanked them and I went back to my room.I decorated the picture and sent one to JunAe and one to Doojoon. They gave me a smiley face! I used that picture as my wallpaper and set my alarm to 4 am and slept. I cried as I slept as I knew I would miss my brothers.

(4am)

I woke up when my alarm rang, this is it. Goodbye. I brought down my packed luggage. The only thing left in my room was two gifts and two notes. One for Doojoon and one for JunAe. I quietly opened my room door and sneaked my luggage out. After succesfully escaping, I looked at the house once more before turning back to leave. I will miss you, Doojoon oppa and JunAe...

JunAe's Pov(5am)

I could not sleep and yearned for noona's warmth. Just a feeling. I got out of my bed with my teddy bear and headed to noona's room. I knocked on the door and no reply, so, I just went in. My eyes widened. I looked at the papers on the table. It was a present and a note for me and hyung. I took mine and read it. Tears formed. Noona left... I ran to hyung's room.I went in without knocking.

JunAe:HYUNG!

Doojoon: What the... ya! JunAe ah, It's 5.30am.

I ignored him and continued.

JunAe:Noona is gone...

Doojoon:Mwo?! Maybe she went out.

He immediately sat up.

JunAe:No! She left a note and everything is gone! Her clothes, makeup and everything!!!!She left two notes and two presents, one for you and one for me. Here, this is yours. 

I waited for hyung to read his and then, tears fell down his cheeks. I miss my noona...

JunAe:Hyung! Will noona come back? I miss her already.

Doojoon:Pack up! We are leavng this place! Appa caused her to leave.

Hyung stood up, grabbed his suitcase and started packing. I wanted noona so I did the same

Author's note

Ohhhhhh! Doojoon and JunAe are leaving to find HaeYi! Subscribe and comment!