The first day of school...

Destiny!

HaeYi's Pov

Alarm clock:Everyday I shock! Everynight I shock!

I heard the alarm clock and set up from my lying position. I stopped the alarm and woke my heavy sleeper brothers up.

HaeYi:YA! Wake Up!

Doojoon:*Groan*

JunAe:Morning noona!

HaeYi:Morning~

I pushed my oppa down the bed and then,

Doojoon:*Sleeping on the floor*

I gave up and asked JunAe to come here. I told him to do something.

HaeYi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JunAe:Ya! Noona! Wake up!!!!!! Don't scare me! Noona!

Doojoon:*Shot up from his sleep and saw his siblings smiling at him*

Doojoon:Ya! You scared me!

HaeYi:Sorry oppa! That is the only way! Hehe!

As usual, we went for our breakfast and then, we headed to school together.

(At school)

Some girl:OMG! Why is that nerd over there with two handsome guys??!!!

Her friend:Ya!

They then started to seduce my oppa and my dongsaeng. While they were doing so, I walked off feeling offended... I went to my locker and went straight to class.I wonder, Maybe I should take off this nerdy glasses! I will look better right? Maybe not, I don't want attention! (Forgot, JunAe is handsome too! Oh, Hae Yi is pretty, she just wear fake nerd glasses k?)

Lesson resumed a few minutes later and we were getting back our results! I'm soooo nervous! 

Teacher:Ok, the top pupil for this exam is.......

Please be me! Please! I thought.

Teacher:Yoon HaeYi!!!!!!!

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaeYi:*act cool* Thank you teacher!

Teacher:Good job! Come take your paper!

I walked towards the front and took my paper. When I sat down, I saw the queenka glare at me. She is also a bully! I bet she is fuming with anger...

Teacher:Second is Raein!

Raein's Pov

She is soo dead! How can I be second? I will even more not give her a good life... Haha!

(Lunch)

I called my friend Loala. To tell her about the thing. Then, I saw her walking with the two new hot guys! I am so talking to her later!

(After lunch)

I saw HaeYi sitting at her sit. I smirked then went to her.

Raein:Ya! Yoon HaeYi! How are the two new boys related to you? why are you so close to them?

I asked straightforward...

HaeYi:Ermmm... They are my brothers...

Raein:Mwo?! Such handsome guys related to you??? 

HaeYi:Neh...

OMG! A handsome creature is related to that ! Luckily not girlfriend... I'm still going to make her life HELL!!!!!!!!! Starting, tomorrow!

HaeYi's Pov(Next day)

I seperated from my brothers when we reached the school, then, I felt someone grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere...

Raein:You!

HaeYi:Yes?

Raein:*smirk* Nothing! How dare you get higher then me??

HaeYi:...

She kicked me and then slapped me. She must be really jealous!

Raein:You better not tell ANYONE about this! Or you will suffer even more!

I was soooo scared and I was too kind to tell anyone about this, she is just jealous... But I will change her heart!

Author's note

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous queenka! But! Something WILL happen! HEHE SUSPENSEEEEEEEE Will update later starving! Follow me on twitter! My username is:@YoonHaeYi Kamsahabnida! Subscribe and comment *Bows again* CHAO!!!!!!!!