Misunderstanding cleared!

Destiny!

Doojoon's Pov

JunAe and I only packed a few clothes and pants. We left the house, planning to come back after we found HaeYi and clear the misunderstanding. We went to the nearest hotel to stay(Pretend Doojoon is rich). We slept for awhile.

(After a few hours)

I woke up at 12pm and woke JunAe up. We washed up and went around Seoul to look for HaeYi. We searched shopping malls, parks and restaraunts. We were getting worried. Or maybe I was getting worried. It was near 6pm and JunAe was tired, afterall, we have been walking for 6 hours. We went to the nearest restaraunt to eat dinner.

JunAe:Hyung, we missed out one park! It is the park near here! I know it and the park is always where HaeYi noona bring me to play secretly when omma,appa and you are not at home.

Doojoon: Ok! After we finish dinner, we can go! 

We hurriedly finished dinner and went off.

(At the park)

I looked left and right, everywhere! I was about to loose hope as we were heading to our last area, the river. We walked closer to the river and I saw a familiar figure! She was about to leave! I told JunAe and I was hoping it was her.

Doojoon:JunAe ah, is that HaeYi?

JunAe:Neh! She is wearing the clothes that I saw before! 

I called her name and she turned back. After seeing our faces, her eyes widened and she hurriedly went off. I chased after her with JunAe, he was quite a fast runner! what am I thinking? It should be HaeYi now!

HaeYi's Pov

I decided to go for a walk at my favorite park that I always went with JunAe. I stayed there for a very long time. I looked at my watch, oh! it was already nearing 7. I stood up and was about to leave until, I heard my name being called. Natural instinct, I turned to the back and I was shocked.

Doojoon:Yoon HaeYi!

It was oppa, I was scared. I walked away faster, he was running! Walking turned to brisk walking and then to running. After awhile, I was out of breath and he was still running with JunAe. I rather face them now so I turned to the back.

HaeYi:Hey oppa...

I said, I mean, it was not really his fault right?

Doojoon:Ya! Why did you leave?

I decided to tell the truth since it wasn't really his fault and I didn't want to run away anymore.

HaeYi:Appa slapped me and if I stayed longer, all I get is his black face and scoldings...look, I am so sorry oppa and JunAe.

Suddenly, JunAe hugged me. I was shocked and surprised.

JunAe:Noona! Please don't leave me again!

HaeYi:Ya! Yoon JunAe! You are already 15 and you still act like a child. Haha anyway, you got your hyung what!

JunAe:haha! Noona, hyung is too scary, I only want noona! Hyung is a baddie! And don't you love me?

He gave me puppy dog eyes and I chuckled.

Doojoon:YA! What do you mean hyunng is a baddie? Who was the one who brought you to find your noona?

HaeYi:haha! Ya! oppa, it's getting late! Don't you wanna go home? Omma and appa will be worried!

Doojoon:Nope we are not going home! We are staying at the hotel for a few days! HaeYi ah, you want to hang out with us? Like go out to the theme park to have bonding time? Anyway it is JunAe's holiday!

JunAe:Good idea hyung! Noona pwease!!!!

HaeYi:Ok!

JunAe:Yay! noona, where are you staying?

HaeYi:Hotel!

Doojoon:Oh! Come stay with us!

HaeYi:Ok...

They went to HaeYi's hotel to take her things and check out of the hotel. They walked together happily until Doojoon's phone rang.

Doojoon:Aish! it's omma.

HaeYi:Just pick it up oppa!

Doojoon:FINE! 

Oppa pressed the answer button and put in on loud speaker.

Doojoon:Yobeosaeyo.

Appa:YA! Where are you? Is JunAe with you? Why are you so late?

Doojoon:Firstly, We are NOT going home for the next few days, Yes, JunAe is with me and HaeYi will be coming home with us and why did you slap HaeYi?

Appa:Have you forgotten how HaeYi almost KILLED your little brother and made him Loose his memory?

Doojoon:No, but it is NOT HaeYi's fault!

I didn't want appa and oppa to get in a fight so I snatched the pone and picked it up.

HaeYi:Annyeonghaesaeyo appa.

Appa:YA! Yoon HaeYi!Did you brainwash your oppa? Tell him to come home immediately! Have you gone crazy? Leaving the family, and now pulling JunAe and Doojoon in? 

HaeYi:I have had enough! Have you ever listen to me explain, appa? I did not brainwash oppa and JunAe!Thirteen years ago, I was playing with JunAe! You, eomma and oppa were all out! I needed to keep JunAe company and so I asked the maid to help with the chores. She agreed. I did not know that JunAe fell until I went up to his room. I know it is my fault for not doing my chores, but I really did not do it and it is up to you if you believe me.

Appa: I should have listen to your explanation... HaeYi ah,I am very sorry! Can you Please forgive me?

HaeYi:Neh..

Appa:So are you kids coming back?

Doojoon snatched the phone.

Doojoon:We are NOT coming home for the next few days! We will be out! 

Oppa hung up the phone. 

HaeYi:oppa! That was rude! 

Doojoon:I wanted to spend time with my sister!

He pouted. 

HaeYi:Nae! thanks oppa for helping me...

Doojoon:It's fine! Let's go sleep! tomorrow will be a long day!

Author's note

Hehe!YAY! The misunderstanding is cleared! Do you think the story will end so soon?? Nope! It will not and it is NOT ending yet! It is a hint! Anyways, comment and subscribe!