Day out with Doojoon!

Destiny!

HaeYi's Pov

The annoying alarm woke me up from my sweet, peaceful and awesome sleep. I reluctantly pushed my comforter off me and rubbed my tired eyes that was hardly opening.I sat up from my lying position to a sitting posture and dragged my heavy foot to the bathroom a few steps away. I brushed my teeth without energy slowly and lazily. Then, I did my daily routine which woke me up completely. I then remembered that I was going out with Doojoon oppa today. With that, I packed my bag and picked my clothes that I was going to wear. I picked short pants with a white shirt that has a smurf in the middle, that was my favorite shirt. Then I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen and saw breakfast already prepared. I bet omma and appa went for work. I gave my brothers a small smile as a greeting and they smiled back in return.

Doojoon:Yay! It is my turn today! I planned a surprise already!

My oppa said childishly.

HaeYi:*Chuckle*

JunAe: Tomorrow it's the 3 of us right?

HaeYi:Neh!

We ate breakfast happily with laughters included and short conversations with each other. As usual, Doojoon oppa and JunAe never fail to make my day, they quarelled again over tiny matters like whose date I will like more. After a few minutes, we finished our breakfast. Me and oppa headed to his car and we drove off to a place. I tried asking but he said it was a surprise for me. 

(At the place)*It is a game! Guess! I will give clues on the way! it will be very easy!Oh and clues will be highlighted!*

HaeYi:YAY! I love this place!

Doojoon:I will go buy the TICKETS!You can wait here ok?

HaeYi:NO problem!Hehe!

Soon, Doojoon oppa came back with two FAST PASS and the entrance tickets.I entered the place with a bright smile plastered on my small face. We first headed to the biggest and the scariest ROLLERCOASTER that had three large loops and steep slopes .The queue was long but luckily, we got fast pass. So, we manage to ride the ride after queuing for only 2 minutes plus.

(RIDE)

MACHINE:54321! GOGOGO!

I screamed when it reached the peak and dropped down.

HaeYi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Doojoon:*Look around*

HaeYi:THANK YOU OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doojoon:*heard and replied*WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ride continued going round the loop and down the slopes.

(AFTER)

HaeYi;That was AWESOME!!!

Doojoon:Yup! I know...

No one's Pov

They headed to the haunted house located beside the roller coaster that they took. It was scary and HaeYi clinged onto doojoon's arm as they went through the whole house. Soon enough, it was 12 noon, lunch time. They went to the nearest restaraunt that serves Western food.

Doojoon:What do you want? I am paying!

HaeYi:*Smiles and orders LOTS of things*

Doojoon*Mouth open wide with wide eyes* Are you sure you can finish that??

HaeYi:*Nods*

Doojoon:Ok then..

HaeYi:Really?*Looks with sparkly eyes* Thank you oppa! You are the BEST brother ever!!!!!!!

Doojoon:*Teases her* Really? Better than JunAe??

HaeYi:Erm... Nope! Both are the same?

Doojoon:*Chuckles at the reply*

They ate their lunch for about an hour. Then, they headed to the VERTICAL PLUNGE 

HaeYi:Erm oppa?

Doojoon:Neh?

HaeYi:A-a-are y-y-you s-s-sure?

Doojoon:Come on! It's gonna be fun!

HaeYi:Ok?

They used their fast pass again and they went in in a flash of lightning.

(RIDE)

HaeYi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doojoon:HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(AFTER)

HaeYi:*Legs turn jelly*

Doojoon:*helps HaeYi to walk*

HaeYi:YA! Oppa! I thought you said it was ok!

Doojoon:Well, it was!

HaeYi:Whatever... Let's go to that one!!!!!!!!!*Points at the little shop that you play to win a teddy*

Doojoon:*Being pulled by HaeYi*

HaeYi:Oppa! I want that bear! Can I try?*Puppy eyes Doojoon*

Doojoon:Aish! Fine!*Took out money and pays for the tries*

(15 minutes later)

HaeYi:*Still shooting the bottles wasted lots of money*

Doojoon:Let me try! The more you try, I will go bankarupt!

HaeYi:hehe

Doojoon:*tries and got it in one try. looks at HaeYi like that =.=* It was simple HaeYi!

HaeYi:hehe! 

Doojoon:*Took the bear and passed it to HaeYi*

HaeYi:Thank you oppa!

Doojoon:No problem!

Then, they continued to play other rides. Soon, it was 5.50pm. They went to their last ride which is the ferris wheel. They used their last fast pass and took it.

(RIDE)

Doojoon:Did you have fun?

Haeyi:*Nods and then yawn*

Doojoon:You tired?

HaeYi:*Fakes a smile* No..

But another yawn gave away her lie.

Doojoon:=.=

HaeYi:Hehe... Yes?

Doojoon:*Smiles* Ok! Come here! (Pretend the ferris wheel is big)

HaeYi:*Moves over and lies on Doojoon's shoulder.

Doojoon:I will wake you up when we reach!

HaeYi:*Tiredly nods*

Doojoon:*Smiles and pushes the fringe blocking her face away*

HaeYi:*Sleeping*

(Few minutes later)

Doojoon:*Shakes HaeYi* Wake up dongsaeng!

HaeYi:*Tiredly and cutely rubs her eyes and woke up*

Doojoon:*Can't resis and pinched her cheeks*

HaeYi:Ya! OPWA! LWET GWO! PWAIN!

Doojoon:*Chuckles and let's go*

HaeYi:*Playfully slaps his shoulder.

Doojoon:*Acts all sacarstic*OUCH! YA!

They reached the ground and they headed for another restaraunt. They ate dinner and headed home.

(In the car)

HaeYi:* listened to a soothing music and fell asleep*

Doojoon:*Drives*

They reached home soon and because Doojoon didn't want to wake her up, he carried her home.

(In the house)

Appa:Omo! What happened?

Doojoon:Nothing, she just slept, I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her.

Omma:Ok bring her up to her room...

Doojoon:Neh! Nite! Oh and where is JunAe?

Appa:In his room! Nite!

Omma:Nite!

Doojoon:Ok...

He placed HaeYi on her bed and went to his room to shower and stuff. Getting ready for tommorow. It will be another long day...

Author's note

YAY! Another chappie updated! Subscribe and comment! And feel free to follow me in twitter! My username is @YoonHaeYi! CHAO!