Chapter 1

Destiny!

Haeyi's Pov

I sat in my room, alone. My family went out to play but here I was alone... I felt like I wanted to cry. The stupid misunderstanding cause this. I hate the maid! I did not explain as I knew they would not believe me even if I tried. I still can't understand why they wouldn't listen?! But i am sorry for not carrying him earlier to the hospital , He suffered memory lost so he forgot everyone! My parents are angry at me for not taking care of my brother well and you know, they are overprotective of him so they ignored me for the past 13 years, oh and my older brother too.

Flashback

JunAe:Noona! I am going up to take something ok?

Haeyi:Neh! Becareful!

JunAe rushed up to his room to take his stuff. I know it was my chore week but I needed to play with JunAe. Doojoon oppa went to a study date, omma and appa went for an emergency meeting, leaving me alone with JunAe and my maids. 15 minutes passed but Junae was not back! I rushed up to see what was going on. When I reached, I saw blood! On his head! And he was unconcious. Feeling scared of blood, I cried. I got rid of the fear and carried him up and out of the house. Just as I went out of the door, Doojoon oppa drove in. He saw the scene and his eyes widened. He carried JunAe and we went to the hospital.

Finally the doctors came out.

Doctor: How are your related?

Doojoon:I am his brother.

Doojoon oppa shouted before I could say anything.

Doctor:Ok, JunAe suffered lots of blood lost. And because of that, he.........

doojoon:Don't pause!

Doctor:suffered a memory lost and might also forget everyone

I broke down and so did Doojoon oppa. He started questioning me.

Doojoon:Why didn't you brig him earlier?!

Haeyi:I am sorry!

Doojoon:Is that all you can say? He forgot us! 

Haeyi: ....

Omma and Appa came. 

Doojoon:Omma, appa, JunAe might forget all of us!

omma:Wae?!

Doojoon: he suffered blood lost and lost alot of blood.

Appa:Yoon Haeyi! Must be because of your chores right?! You always leave buckets of water around the house!

Haeyi: But appa I

My appa cut me off

Appa:Don't call me appa!

He stormed off with my brother and mother. I looked down and went home

End of flashback

I know that i should have brought him to the hospital but I was just too scared! For the past 13 years, I never talked to appa, omma, oppa I only talked to JunAe secretly and my best friend... I heard the door unlock. That's when I knew they were back. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I was suddenly hungry. The moment I passed by them, I got cold glares from everyone except Junae. I hurriedly went to the kitchen to take my cracker. Once I stepped out, appa called my name. I thought he wanted to forgive me so I looked at him.

Appa:Haeyi!

Haeyi:Neh?

I didn't dare to call him appa.

Appa:Don't take food from the kitchen! Those are paid by me! If you want go buy yourself!

Haeyi: neh...

I looked down and went back up to my room

(Monday)

As usual, I packed my bag and went off to school. For typical siblings, they go to the same school and together. Well, for me, I go to school myself... I just hope that the maid will come back to explain to them once again.

Author's Note

Well, Don't worry, Doojoon will know the truth soon! In his ways.. hehe