Choco cupcake......naekkeoya

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

since today was raining like crazy and it inspired me to write this chapter so here are the songs for this chapter.

BEAST - On Rainy Days
B.A.P - Rain Sound


“MERRY CHRISTMAS” Jiwon and Chunhel walked out with two large red Santa sacks, everyone was sitting around a large table in the middle of the room, they had decorated the house with lots of Christmas decorations.

“We decided since we are spending Christmas together, Jiwon-ssi and I went out and bought everyone presents” Chunhel smiled, her and Jiwon started handing out the presents around the room.

“How did you afford this” Eunji asked as Jiwon handed her a neatly wrapped box,

“The PD and staff gave us the money and we just went shopping” Jiwon paused and caught everyone’s attention “Please thank the staff and PD for this, it was all their idea” Jiwon announced, everyone clapped and thanked them with hugs and pats on the shoulder.

“Oppa, don’t you want to spend Christmas with the Beast members” Jaemi whispered to Yoseob, he simply shook his head. “I spend almost every single day with them, this Christmas I want to spend with you” Jaemi’s face lit up and she wrapped her arms around her brother and squeezed him tightly, Yoseob chuckled and squeezed her back.

They all put their presents aside and began setting up for Christmas lunch, “I know the tradition in Korea for Christmas day but today we are going to mix things up a little” Nana cheered. “First of we are doing it American style and having a roast” Chunhel added, in walked one of the staff members with a large silver platter holding a huge roast.

There were lots of different reactions to the amount of food on the table, the guys thought it would be funny to pick up their utensils and start banging them onto their place mats demanding for the food to come quickly.

“Ya keep doing that and you will eat last” Jiwon said give them all a fierce glare, they all stopped and put their cutlery down and began chatting away as if nothing had just happened.

The rest of the food came out quickly with the help of the staff and everyone quickly dug in. They all piled their plates up with food and the atmosphere was nice, even the PD and the camera crew and staff joined them. “Oppa here” Minam held out the Christmas cracker to Yongguk, but when he turned around it turned out to be Jong Up.

“Sorry I thought you were—her” she held the cracker out to him anyway and he held onto the other end, they both began pulling on each side and it ended with a loud ‘BANG’.

“A crown” Minam yelled as she picked up and unfolded a paper crown from the floor, she examined the green crown and put it on Jong Up’s head. “You win” she laughed as she chucked the remaining rubbish into the trash can.

Later that evening everyone sat in the lounge and played games, the ones of age also decided to have a few glasses of wine and shots of Soju seeming they weren’t filming today and it was a time for celebrating.

“Can I have a sip” Minam asked Yongguk hovering over his glass, he thought about it for a while and then decided to let her have one sip, “Ya hyung you never let me have a sip” Zelo complained, “Is that true?” Zelo nodded his head and pouted, “Here” Nana let Zelo have a drink from her glass seeming she was his noona she felt bad for him. “Don’t drink too much, you will get a headache fast” Nana patted his shoulder and took the glass back from him.

--

 “Morning” The girls greeted each other at the breakfast table all still half asleep. “What time is it” Eunji pulled her knees up from under the table and rested her head on them. “6:00AM” the PD had come out of nowhere, the girls all groaned in unison, none of them liked being up this early.

“Why” Minam cried as she buried her face into her hands,

“The boys have left to rehearse for SBS Gayo Daejun—““Already” Nana cut the PD off, “When did they leave” Hyomin asked, “How can they get up so early” Chunhel groaned.

“They left not too long ago; you will be spending today making congratulatory foods for them for after the show. You will then go hold up the signs some of you made the other day and cheer them all on.”

The girls all sighed and went back to their rooms to freshen up, they all decided to stay in their clothes they were already in but put some make up on. “Whose jersey is that” Nana asked as she applied some BB Cream,

“I took it out of Yongguk oppa’s bag” Minam snickered, “Why didn’t I think of that” Nana asked herself, Minam laughed and then went back to her room.

‘Next up is B1A4 and then B.A.P please be ready when you are called for’ the PD announced through the arena, the boys were in their dressing room catching on sleep and playing games on the iPad.

“What do you think they’re gonna do since we’re not there” Jong Up asked as he watched Himchan play anipang, “I don’t think they’re filming today” Himchan said concentrating hard on the game, Jong Up laughed and looked at the camera that was filming him and Himchan “No I don’t think they’re filming today either” he silent laughed in front of the camera and went over to the dressing room to get his bag.

“Has anyone seen my hoodie” Yongguk asked coming out from the changing room, the other members shrugged not really caring all too much, he thought back to when he was packing his backpack and he remembered packing his jersey. “Minam” he remembered her going through his bag last night but he didn’t think she was taking his jersey.

“Annyeong Haseyo and welcome to Siblings at War featuring only the girls” Hyomin stood in front of the camera wearing a white apron and a chef hat,

“Today since the boys will be performing we are making cupcakes and cakes for them, and we have sent out a message to all their fans on Naver to see what you all think” Hyomin sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen with the laptop and read through some of the comments that had already popped up.

“Ask them what flavour cupcakes we should make” Minam said, all the girls were wearing different coloured aprons, they stood behind the massive kitchen counter that sat in the middle of the room, the lights above it made the counter glow nicely, nearly the whole counter top was covered in all sorts of baking ingredients and appliances.

“A lot of them said chocolate” Hyomin said still reading the real time comments. “Chocolate it is” Nana said grabbing a big bowl and reading out the ingredients. “Someone said ‘I wish I could make cakes for BEAST oppa’s with you T____T’” Hyomin said to the others,

“We will tell them you were here in person” Hyomin smiled to the camera and went over and started helping make the cakes.

Zelo fell to the ground last and the majority of the fans that were already in the building went crazy, although it wasn’t the proper performance it still came out great.

“Great job, can we work on the lights please” the PD said over the mega phone. B.A.P and their dancers went back behind the giant screen and waited in their places; they were all huffing and puffing but kept a smile on their faces.

“Practice makes perfect” Yongguk chanted as they done their back stage ritual. “1, 2, 3 Hwaiting!” they all yelled while throwing their hands above their heads. There was a loud beeping sound, like you would here in a basketball game at half time, to cue that the music will start soon.

The boys got into the mood physically and mentally as they went through their last practice before the proper stage tonight.

“Our cupcakes turned out perfectly” Jaemi smiled holding one she had cut in half as a tester, she got the cameraman to zoom in on it, you could still see the stem coming from it.

“It tastes good too” Jikyung said stirring up another batch of cupcakes. “Now we are going to ice them with blue, pink, red, yellow, green, and white icing” Jaemi smiled heading over to Minam and Chunhel who were in charge of making the different coloured icing.

“For Beast oppa’s we have made a dark grey icing—““Since it is their fan colour” Minam quickly added “—Yes, but we think it won’t look good so we are going to put ‘B2ST’ on them with these little silver balls around the outside so it stands out”

Chunhel shook the bottle of edible silver balls while Minam started making the little Matoki and ‘B2ST’ shapes in the fondant. “These are going to be great” Nana said as she helped the ahjumma that was helping them bake clean up the unwanted dishes.

B.A.P and Beast had finished with their practice stage and were now in hair and make-up. “Annyeong” Kikwang said to the camera showing of his tanned body with his black wife beater.

“Every time a new episode is aired we all sit around the T.V and watch the show to support Yoseob and Doo Joon hyung” Kikwang smiled as Yoseob put his arms around his shoulders, “What did he say about me” Yoseob put Kikwang into a playful head lock, the two laughed and continued to play.

“Hyung why are you not paired with Jaemi-ah” Kikwang asked, Yoseob shrugged “Because that’s not how the show works” Kikwang nodded and was called over to the dressing room leaving Yoseob.

“I will look out for you all tonight and I hope you cheer us on with our B2UTYS. Hwaiting” Yoseob smiled and then went to get his make-up done.

“The show is starting soon and we will be going on the red carpet when the girls arrive” Yongguk informed the cameras, “they will be coming straight here while we are on the red carpet” Himchan added.

“I heard they have a surprise for us” Jong Up happily popped up from nowhere behind Himchan, “Like what” Himchan asked, “I heard they are making us cakes” Zelo said walking into the view of the camera,

“Do we trust there baking” Daehyun asked from the make-up chair, the guys exchanged some looks then shrugged “It’s the thought that counts right” Himchan said fixing his hair.

“Look at you trying to come off as a nice guy” Yongguk scoffed, they all walked off while Himchan stood there smiling proudly, he leaned in closely to the camera “I am a nice guy” Himchan examined himself in the lens before doing some fan service and winking. He chuckled exaggerating the shoulder movements “Aigoo” he continued to chuckle as the stylists done finishing touches.

“We have hidden the boxes of cakes in the back so when they come they won’t see them kekeke” Jikyung smiled. They were on their way to the award show they had all changed into warm clothes. They all wore large winter coats and jeans some wearing converse shoes other wearing heels, they were all dressed for the occasion.

“We’re here, let’s go” the van pulled up to the back and they saw B.A.P up ahead walking towards the red carpet the girls quickly got out and grabbed the boxes and went through the back to their dressing room, they hid the boxes of cakes in the closet and waited until they came.

Time flew by as the girls watched the performances from B.A.P’s dressing room, “we should go down now” Jikyung said as Dynamic Black’s video came up.

The girls quickly grabbed their signs and went were lead down stairs to where their reserved seating was between fans. The backstage helper showed them to their seat and they got in the order they needed to be in and waited happily for B.A.P to come on stage. Many of the B.A.P fans noticed the girls, not just because of the camera filming them but because they had been watching the show.

“You are Chunhel, no?” one of the fans asked, Chunhel nodded surprised how well the fans remembered their names “You and Daehyun oppa are so close, I envy you so much” she covered her face with her B.A.P banner, Chunhel moved it away and smiled

“Don’t be, maybe one day you can be close to him too” the fan thanked her and began squealing with her friend of the thought of being close to their oppa.

“L.Joe is short huh” Eunji whispered to Jikyung, Jikyung just giggled. Dynamic duo finished up their performance and the MC’s began speaking again, it was hard to see the stage over all the other fans but as long as they could see the signs they were happy. The girls all picked up their sign and held it high in the air as the sound of trumpets became louder, the fans screamed and chanted their names, and the girls had no idea how loud the fans were until now.

“B.A.P a-hoo” The girls exchanged looks when they heard Yongguk’s deep voice echo through the arena, they heard their stomping loud and clear. “Fight for Freedom” Yongguk said again, and that was when the music to Warrior started playing, the girls all of a sudden got this rush over them, they didn’t know if it was because they were surrounded by all of B.A.P’s fans or it was just a spur of the moment but they all started screaming and chanting with the crowd.

“I love my Busan Twin”,

“Youngjae Pabo, Saranghae”,

“Himchan oppa hwaiting”,

“Yongguk oppa hwaiting”,

“Zelo, naekkeoya”,

“Go! Go! Dancing Machine”,

“B.A.P Saranghae”,

“B.A.P hwaiting”, once the stomp came all the girls were fascinated at how well they were live, “OMO” Eunji grabbed onto Nana as Jong Up done a backwards flip, all the girls cheered them on, Zelo fell to the ground last and the girls screamed as loud as they could, the camera catching all of their expressions.

Beast was up now and all the girls flipped their cards around spelling out ‘BEAST!!’ they cheered just as loud and enthusiastically as they did for B.A.P.

Jaemi had seen them perform many times but this was her first time seeing them perform ‘Beautiful Night’ so she was just as excited as the rest. BEAST walked out onto the stage in style as their song played in the background, “YEAH~~” Yoseob yelled, they were all in stylish suits. They all jumped with the fan to the beat of the music,

“WOAH” the girls yelled as smoke shot up from the stage at the chorus, they all loved how amazing their siblings were on stage, and they were so lively. “Yoseob jjang” the girls were yelling as Yoseob sang his long note, they all cheered on Doo Joon as he snuck a wink at them while running across the stage.

They all screamed as if real fan girls, and flashed their poster towards them. Their performance ended with a bang and the girls were tired from all the fangirl-ing.

They made their way back to the dressing rooms and waited for the rest of the time there. Some of the girls fell asleep while waiting for the boys to come back. “I hope the cupcakes are still together” Jiwon whispered as she yawned, she looked around the room and she was the only one awake, well it seemed like it.

“Good work guys” Youngjae said to the other members as they made their way to their dressing room, they walked in and the lights expecting a huge surprise party, they had the surprise part right anyway. They saw all the girls asleep on the chairs the floor against the walls and on the couch, “They must have been tired” Jong Up whispered,

“What was that” Minam was the first to wake up, she sat up and rubbed her eyes and noticed B.A.P in the door way. “Aigoo” she quickly started waking up the others and fixed what she was wearing,

“Sorry we have had a long day” Minam explained, the others quickly got up and let B.A.P sit down. “How do you guys do it” Nana asked, “Do what” Daehyun said resting his head on the back of the sofa, “Well you get up early, practice all day, and then put on an amazing show and you are still wide awake” Hyomin explained, the guys shrugged “I guess we are used to it” Zelo said.

“Well we have a surprise for you so shut your eyes” Chunhel said, they all shut their eyes willingly and the girls quickly pulled out the cupcakes

. “Okay now, open them” the girls stood behind the small coffee table excited to see their expressions.

“Woah, did you make these” they asked taking a closer look at the cupcakes with their different matoki’s on them. “Yep, we had a few troubles but they turned out good right” Nana said handing them each a cupcake,

“I want to eat Youngjae’s” Daehyun laughed, “Ya” Youngjae snatched his Matoki cupcake away from Daehyun,

Everyone laughed as they all tried to eat each other’s cupcakes as if they were eating them, “Om” Daehyun bit into Youngjae’s cupcake and Youngjae pretending to bleed uncontrollably and die.

“Choco cupcake…naekkeoya” Zelo bit into his cupcake and smiled satisfyingly, “So cute” Nana hugged Zelo unconsciously, everyone laughed and they continued eating the cupcakes. Jikyung and Jaemi took the box of Beast’s dressing room and also a cake they made.

They knocked on the door and slowly opened it “Annyeong” Jaemi said as the door swung open, many eyes were on them and their baked goods.

“Surprise” Jikyung cheered as Beast and their stylists stood there completely taken back. “You made these” Yoseob asked with one arm over Jaemi’s shoulders,

“The girls and I spent all day baking them, B.A.P like them so I hope you do” Jikyung put the cake onto the table, “Where are the others” Doo Joon asked, and as if on cue in walked the rest of the girls, “Annyeong Haseyo” they all bowed politely and shut the door behind them. “Hi, I’m Kikwang—““And I’m moving over here” Eunji said moving to the other side of Minam,

“Try this” Minam gave Kikwang a cupcake and almost stuffed it in his face, Kikwang took a big bite and his eyes lit up as he munched on it “This is amazing” he said with a full mouth dropping little crumbs everywhere, everyone laughed and shared the cupcakes around the room. 


wow can I just say you are all so DAEBAK  ;___; !!

Thank you all for your comments they really mean so much to me! The reason I haven't been updating a lot if because I didn't get on the laptop a lot and when i did it was like 1AM and i was too tired to write -__- but now I am going to update quite a bit in a short period ^~^

I even have half of the next chpater finished woo~!

I hope you ALL like this chapter I thought I would make it a fun one kkk~