From Losers to Winners

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

I'MMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCK~~~~~~~~~~~


 

“From Losers to Winners Team Kimchi finishes the maze first” Hong yelled, they all removed their blind folds and climbed onto the box with Chunhel and sat and watched the other groups finish the maze.

“Remember there are two winners in this game” Hong yelled as the other team leaders yelled out directions for their teams. “Oh Team Bimbap have made it to the finish line” Team Kimchi clapped for them as they got onto Minam’s box.

“Which team do you think will lose?”

Minam: “I think since Team Kimchi came first this round I think Team Galbi will lose. Joe song imnida”

“RUN” Himchan yelled to his team as they were so close to the finish line, he looked over to Team Galbi who were slightly behind his team, he jumped on the spot beginning to feel the pressure of last place. The other two finished team murmured to themselves as they nervously waited to see who was going to win.

“Remember how good winning was, keep going” Doo Joon yelled, his team stumbled through the maze holding onto the walls hoping it would help them ‘see’ better. The last teams were neck and neck to the finish line, both moving slowly and carefully, everyone cheered them all on.

“And the team to face punishment is Team ---Everyone watched as both teams got to their boxes at the exact same time, they were all completely shocked and never ever thought that this could even happen in a game like this, the two teams removed their blind folds and climbed onto their teams box as everyone stared at Hong waiting for the answer. It could be anyone at this point,

“We thought that this could possibly happen so we stuck cameras right at the finish line, we will go over the tapes and announce the winner shortly” Hong announced and climbed down the box and went to discuss with the staff and the director to see who won out of the two teams.

“Who do you think won” Yongguk whispered, Youngjae shrugged “I couldn’t see, but I have a feeling it is Team Galbi” Yongguk nodded and then looked around to see where Hong had gone.

“What’s taking him so long, I want to know” Himchan asked becoming frustrated, nobody wanted to lose but no one knew who the real winner was though.

Hong: “The groups don’t know that the winners are being judged on how well they listened not who came first”

Hong came back onto the box and held a small card that had the losers on it.

Jikyung: “It was kind of like on one of those music shows when they add up the suspense and then say “We’ll reveal the answer right after this break”. *laughs* I thought that that line would be perfect for that kind of moment.

“After watching the tapes, it was a really close draw and may I say that you all worked hard but the losers of today’s game, surprisingly is Team Galbi” A lot of people were surprised but some of the other teams weren’t that surprised.

“But there is a twist” Hong smirked, Himchan groaned loudly he was just about to jump up and down in victory when Hong said that.

“There are two winners of this game, of course it was Team Kimchi for coming first but also Team Bimbap because they all worked hard and their team members listened well.

As for the losing team you will face your team leader for today, which was Doo Joon, will gradually take your punishment and join me in boot camp tomorrow morning. Carry on” everyone clapped for the winning teams and then went back to the main camp grounds where the power was still cut off.

DooJoon: “How long until this show finishes?” *sighs*

“Oh what is that” Chunhel asked as her and her team ran up to the big large treasure chests sitting in the middle of the forest, one said ‘Team Kimchi’ the other said ‘Team Bimbap’. “Is this what we won” Daehyun asked examining the chest,

“Woo! Yeah! Victory” Team Bimbap roared while running round the camp area, they saw the chest with their name on it and picked it up; Yongguk and Youngjae held it on both their shoulders and carried it back to their dorms not wanting the other teams to see it in case it was private.

Team Kimchi followed what the other group done and went back to their cabin; they unlocked the chest and slowly lifted the lid up. “Woah” they all said.

Inside the treasure chest:

-Snacks
-extra blankets
-Chance cards x5
-extra money
-item swap cards x3

“More blankets” Jiwon and Minam cheered while pulling them out and putting them on the beds.

Jiwon: “At night it is very cold since we are close to water so Minam-ah and I were really happy to see them [the blankets]”

“FOOD” Daehyun yelled while grabbing a bag of crackers and ‘sneakily’ tucking them into his jacket pocket, “Yah pabo those are for all of us” Chunhel shook her head as they all pushed the chest into the corner of their room, it looked nice in the cabins, it gave it a nice kind of look.

--

The day was over quickly, the groups went without power for the day but thankfully Hong turned t back on once it was too dark for anyone to walk around, and for their safety.

Everyone was now sitting around campfires ready for the next activity. “Tonight is our last night in the cabins; we will be making our way back to the city tomorrow. We’ve stayed here for a good few days and been through many obstacles, please enjoy your last night here and don’t forget to thank the staff of the site for treating you all well” Hong announced, everyone clapped and almost simultaneously thanked all the staff around them.

The groups all sat around the big campfire the girls snuggling up to each other to keep warmer while the guys roasted marshmallows. “I think the best part about this week was we all became a lot closer and I hope we can stay friends long after the show finishes” Jikyung smiled, everyone agreed with her,

“I think the best part of this week was…the mud war” Daehyun laughed, everyone groaned and laughed remembering that night “What happened” Yoseob asked, “Watch it when it airs, Team Galbi missed out some fun” he laughed.

“The best part of this week was going to the hospital, not because it was fun but because I’ve never really been to the hospital for something so drastic and the food they gave me was nice” Hyomin giggled, Jaemi gave her a small squeeze over the shoulders,

“The best part for me was spending time with my members and making new friends” Yongguk nodded, “It’s our first time on a variety show and we were nervous to come on, but thanks to all of you we feel like we have been ourselves the whole time and you have made things a lot easier, I hope we can all work well together for the future filming”

everyone clapped after Yongguk’s turn because they all felt the same, they were all nervous to come on, but they have all become comfortable with each other fast making things easier to film.

The others shared their thoughts about the week and eventually went back to their cabins, most of them had finished packing, but the others were too tired to finish so decided to go to sleep.

 

Hong: “The teams worked well this week and I hope they work even better as the continue filming and work on becoming better idols”

The night went got colder and colder and the idols shivered in their cabins as the temperature dropped, winter was coming and they all knew it. The sky was still dark and the moon was still clear in the sky, and a member was already awake. Hong stood at the main hall waiting patiently, his arms crossed. He wore an army like outfit with a large brimmed hat and large boots.

“Annyeong Haseyo” Doo Joon whispered as he bowed, he was dressed in track pants, running shoes and two large hoodies with thick socks on to keep himself warm, there was a slight breeze but it was like sitting in a freezer.

“You ready” Hong smirked, Doo Joon shook his head but followed Hong anyway, his voice was croaky and his face was bare revealing dark circles forming under his eyes from lack of sleep.

“Let’s go” Hong began to jog along the gravel road, Doo Joon slowly following behind him, Hong picked up his pace as did Doo Joon. Doo Joon became a little warmer as they went on, and he became more awake.

“You’re fast” Hong chuckled as he picked up his pace again, their incline got slightly higher make it harder for them to run, but the two kept up their pace and ran almost side by side.

-Meanwhile-

The sun began rising and the teams awoke one by one slowly making their way around the camp site, either helping clean up, packing away their equipment or just going for some fresh air. “Aigoo” Jikyung stressed her tensed up limbs, she bent down and touched her toes to stretch her back too.

“Are you okay” Himchan asked while zipping up the last of his bags,

“I’m fine” Jikyung smiled while rubbing her shoulders,

“Are you sure?” Himchan asked almost worried,

“I’m fine, really” Himchan nodded as if getting the point,

Jikyung took her bags out to the bus they were going home in, she was one of the people her didn’t bring a bag with wheels, the bag felt as if it weighed more than her but she slowly picked it up and put it over her shoulder.

“Jikyung-ah” Nana waved as the bus driver packed her bags into the luggage area at the bottom. “Do you need help with your bag” Nana asked, Jikyung happily rejected her offer but she began regretting it as the pain in her shoulder got worse. She fought the pain and finally made it to the bus,

“Nana-ssi” Zelo came from behind the bus smiling with his back pack on, Jikyung left Zelo and Nana alone while she went looking for the bus driver inside to help her with her bag, she looked around but saw he had left somewhere, she sighed and decided to just put the bag in herself.

She came back out from the bus and went to her bag, she sighed and took a deep breath and picked up her bag with all her strength, she kind of wished she took lots of little bags now.

She picked up her bag and she felt her shoulder tensing she winced but turned her back to Nana and Zelo so they wouldn’t see her pain, she threw her bag in on top on the other bags but instead of going to the back it hit the roof of the small compartment and made not just hers but a few other bags tumble out,

Jikyung quickly grabbed the bags and used all her might to push them back in, “Aish” she cursed under her breath, her shoulder ached and she was boiling hot, the weather was humid and there wasn’t much of a breeze.

“Jikyung-ah” Himchan quickly ran to her and helped her with the bags; she sighed in relief and fell to her knees feeling tired and sore.

“Are you okay” Himchan asked, Jikyung could hear the worry I his voice but just giggled,

“I’m fine, I just had trouble putting my bag in, sorry” she smiled innocently and got to her feet, she dusted off her clothes and went to the bathrooms.

Himchan looked at Zelo and Nana “Why didn’t you help her” he asked confused, the two shrugged not really knowing why they didn’t help either.

“Aish” Himchan sighed, Himchan knew there was something wrong with Jikyung today, and he could see she was acting different, even though they had only been around each other a short time he felt like they were actually becoming like siblings.

“Look at them” Chunhel smiled while snapping a shot

“They look like a couple” Daehyun snickered,

the Busan Twins high fived each other as their plan worked perfectly,  Everyone had fallen asleep on the bus ride home so the two decided to get up to some mischief.

Chunhel and Daehyun carefully carried Minam and sat her down next to Jong Up who was at a chair by himself, the two rested Minam’s head on his shoulder and put her arms over his shoulders as if she was hugging him, they then began taking photos of them together.

“We’re just getting started” Chunhel giggled, but before they could do anything more the bus went over a large bump waking almost everyone up, they all looked around trying to figure out where they were but all eyes ended up on the two sleepy heads.

“W-Who is—“, “When did Minam—“, “Is she—“everyone was confused but they were really curious to what would happen when they both woke up. Jongup was the first to wake up, he slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms, as he was doing that he hit something, or someone, he looked to his side and saw Minam;

she looked peaceful but then began squirming a bit, Jong up’s checks became red as he noticed she was resting on him, he looked around but everyone was pretending to be asleep. Minam slowly opened her eyes and looked up; Jongup smiled trying to make things not so awkward but failed.

“Omo” Minam was wide awake now, she sat up straight and removed her arms from around his neck, she looked around to see if anyone saw them, “how did I get her—Mi-Mianhae” Minam didn’t bother and just got up and went back to her original seat, she was embarrassed and confused.

Chunhel and Daehyun tried to hide their laughter not wanting them to know it was them, one after the other everyone pretended to wake up and acted as if they saw nothing.


Yoon du jun ‏@BeeeestDJ

 

Ah~ the nature is so beautiful almost home. Fun times on the bus; is there a new couple within us? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please anticipate ‘Siblings at War’ and cheer for my team. HWAITING!


 

*up next*

“What is this?”

“It’s nothing, just a misunderstanding”

“It doesn’t look like one”

“Stop yelling”

“You’re don’t understand about what something like this can do”

“I’m not a baby”

--

“That is ridiculous”

“No it’s not”

“Yeah it is, you’ve only known him for what 2 weeks and you are already like this”

--

“I thought you would understand”

“I do understand but that doesn’t mean I agree”

--

“Ugh…I can’t believe you”

“Come back here I’m not finished with you”

“No…*walks off* Get the camera out of my face” *door slams*


O.M.GEEEEEEEEEEEE~

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG CHINGUS~~~ I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE, I HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK AFTER EXAM WEEK SO THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE T.T 

I AM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED I AM FINALLY UPDATING HAHA IM EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS~ IT'S GOING TO GET INTERESTING!