The kings game

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

GROUPS:                                                                                     ROOM ARRANGEMENTS:

Jiwon&Youngjae- The brains                                          Room1- Yoseob, Jaemi, Nana, Himchan and Hyomin

Minam&Yongguk- The jokesters                                      Room2- Minam, Zelo, Jongup, Jikyung

Nana&Zelo- Jang & Zelo                                                       Room3- Yongguk and Doo Joon

Hyomin&Yoseob- The eye smilers                                   Room4- Youngjae, Daehyun, ChunHel, Jiwon and Eunji

ChunHel&Daehyun- Busan Twins

Jaemi&DooJoon- The mood makers

Jikyung&Himchan- The victorious

~~~

How To Play ‘The Kings Game’:

The Kings game is a Chinese(Sorry I don’t know it’s real name) card game.

1 Each team will take one card from the pile and hide it from the other teams.

2 The team with the king will pick 1 number between 1-6 then roll the giant dice to see which punishment will be given.

3 Once the dice is rolled, everyone must turn their card over and if they have the number the King team called out they must go through with the punishment.

4 The aim of this game is to break awkwardness between teams, there is really no winner in this game but each group will be awarded points each time they receive the King card, also if they do the punishment well they may be awarded some points.

Yoseob and DooJoon went round to each group and let them pick a card, “Who has the king card” Yoseob asked looking around the teams, Jikyung slowly flipped up her card revealing the King card, Himchan cherred happily knowing he wouldn’t have to go through the punishment. “Ah~~ pick a number” Himchan and Jikyung discussed it then agreed on the number ‘4’. Himchan and Jikyung then picked up the giant dice together and chucked it across the grass, it rolled for a little while then landed on the number ‘2’. Yoseob ripped the paper from number 2 and revealed the first punishment. “Andwae” Yoseob yelled as Hyomin showed that their card was the number four, everyone laughed, “Rub noses with your partner” Doo Joon read out the punishment, Yoseob and Hyomin sighed and faced each other, “You have to intertwine your fingers too” Jaemi yelled out, they rolled their eyes then slowly put their hands together and intertwined their fingers, there were a lot of giggles and snickers coming from the other groups, especially Doo Joon and Jaemi. Yoseob and Hyomin leaned forward and slowly rubbed their noses together, after about 3 seconds they pulled away from each other both red in the cheeks and completely embarrassed. “I really hate this game” Yoseob said trying to cool himself down, Hyomin just stood back in her spot quietly trying to forget that ever happened.

Yoseob and Doo joon collected all the cards back up and handed them back out after giving them a quick shuffle, “Victory” Youngjae yelled showing off that he got the king card, everyone sighed hoping they wouldn’t be picked next. “Jiwon-si you can roll the dice” Youngjae politely handed her the dice, Jiwon rolled the dice, it landed on the number 4 this time, “What number card do you want to pick” Yoseob asked, “Number 5” Youngjae said happily, he looked across from him, Daehyun dropped his head in shame. “Ah~ Daehyun-si do you have the number 5” Doo Joon asked “Ne, I had a feeling it would be us next” Daehyun chuckled, Yoseob revealed the second punishment. “Wooh~” Doo Joon said giving Daehyun a sympathetic look, “Blow in their ear for 10 seconds” Daehyun sighed and stood to the side of Chanhel, “Let’s go” Yoseob said, Daehyun began blowing on Chanhel’s ear, everyone giggled Chanhel tried not to laugh herself, but in the end she couldn’t help it, it was ticklish. Everyone counted down to one and Daehyun stopped, “That felt like a minute” he said laughing, Chanhel started blowing straight away, Daehyuns eye twitched a little at how ticklish it was. “Aigoo…this game is awkward” Daehyun whispered to Yongguk who just smiled and nodded.

[If you're still confused about the game click here, and watch EXO play it. By the way I copied their 'punishments' cause I couldn't think of any haha and I slightly changed the rules (:]

The games had finished for the day, even though there was no winner or loser each team gained a certain amount of points, no one knew how many points they had just yet but they knew they were being scored on everything they done. “Stop girl in the name of love” Nana yelled putting her hand out in front of her, everyone laughed when she kept singing that one line. ChunHel turned the TV on and to all their surprise U-Kiss was playing, Nana laughed and started copying their dance moves, Hyomin looked at Jaemi then they both got up and joined Nana singing and dancing to the song as if they were at karaoke. Everyone laughed and cheered, the song stopped and there was a short comercial and then PSY’s Gangnam Style came one. Everyone laughed and got up dancing to the song, everyone knew the dance but Nana was the most accurate when it came to some bits, especially the parts the boys couldn’t do so well. “Oppan Gangnam Style” they yelled, they all laughed a long forgetting they were being filmed too, it was as if they had all been good friends for a while now, even though it was only the second night they had spent together. DooJoon lay on the ground while Yoseob stood over top of him and done the ‘elevator guy’ part in the video, everyone laughed, people probably thought they had had a few drinks. Someone had turned the volume of the TV down making everyone stop dancing, “We  have to make dinner” Doo Joon yelled, everyone sighed then went into the kitchen, “We all can’t cook in here, it’s too small” ChunHel said, “Who can cook” Jiwon and Nana raised their hands first, then Youngjae and Himchan slowly raised their hands. “Good, so you for and I will prepare dinner while the others can go with Yoseob” The others who didn’t raise their hands followed Yoseob out of the kithen while the others began washing their hands and getting their aprons.

“So while they’re cooking we’re going to clean” everyone sighed, the house was quite messy seeming their were 16 of them living there. “uh…ChunHel, Hyomin, Jaemi, Yongguk and Jong up-ssi can go on that side of the house, and us 6 will clean this side okay” everyone nodded and went to their sides taking what ever cleaning supplies they were given.

“Let’s make Kimchi soup” Nana said rubbing her stomach, “Do we have meat” Himchan asked, Doo Joon nodded and pulled out some beef strips, “I’ll make dumplings” Nana smiled, “I’ll cook the rice” Jiwon pulled the rice towards her, “I’ll do the soup” Doo Joon said, “I’ll do the meat” Himchan smiled, “Don’t eat it” Youngjae chuckled, Himchan nudged him in the ribs as everyone laughed, “I guess I’ll do some vegetables” Youngjae shrugged, they all put their hands in and cheered then went to their stations and began cooking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if it's short/boring -__- I've been busy! But I will make then next chapters better ^^