VICTORY~

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

“All for of you line up here, the rest of you stand back a bit more” Everyone followed Hongs orders, the four losers were dreading their punishment though. “Yah this is not fair” Daehyun yelled his back facing the other teams, “This is completely fair” Youngjae yelled back to him laughing his head off.

~~

“Please hand in your papers with your quote on them” Hong yelled, everyone quickly finished writing on their papers and gave them to Hong, “Good, please wait here while we discuss the results” Hong left with some of the other staff and began talking over the answers.

‘Which team do you think is going to be facing the punishment?’

TeamKimchi: “I think team bimbap will, I mean…they had a rock how can you make a quote out of a rock? [daehyun]”

TeamGalbi: “We think that team bimbap will get the punishment, just because they had to make a meaningful quote from a rock…that would be quite difficult right? [Jaemi]”

TeamRamyeon: “I have a feeling we will be facing punishment today [Jongup]… Yah don’t say that, we are going to win this thing [Himchan]”

TeamBimbap: “I think the answer is obvious, it will be either team Ramyeon or Kimchi, because I just have a feeling [Yongguk]”

“We have come to a conclusion with the losers of this game” Everyone stood with their teams; they all stood quietly curiously wanting to know who would face the punishment. “But first we have something to tell you” Hong smiled slyly, “The reason we got you all to write a ‘meaningful’ quote down was because we wanted to see how well you could work as a team and how well your imagination was, but reading some of your quotes they were a bit….well let’s read them out” Hong unfolded all the papers, while everyone tried to take in what he just said.

BYG: “We had been tricked” *laughs*

“Team Kimchi you said ‘Kimchi is a Korean national dish hence the reason why there was a Korean flag and a dish in our box’” Hong paused and bit on his lip as if trying to hold in his laughter, he shook his head and sighed. “Can I just ask who came up with this quote” Chunhel and Nana instantly pointed at Daehyun and Zelo, Hong nodded as if he could tell it was them. The other teams giggled at their quote “Yah I told you to change it” Chunhel said to Daehyun, “Zelo wrote it” Daehyun fought back, “Stop arguing you’re making a scene” Nana said, “If we lose I blame you” Chunhel whispered to Daehyun, they were all really nervous now and they could tell it was getting to them.

This is definitely the answer” High fiving Daehyun, “Yah how is this meaningful” Nana asked, while Chunhel nodded in agreement. “It doesn’t have to be” Daehyun exclaimed, Chunhel read over the instructions again and pointed one line out, “The quote must have some sort of meaning to it” “See” Nana sighed, Daehyun rolled his eyes “Oh who cares it will be better than Himchan hyung and Jong Up’s answer okay” Nana and Chunhel rolled their eyes and just agreed with their answer.

“Team Galbi you all said ‘friends should always stick together’” Hong nodded, “Who wrote this one” Hong asked, they all rose their hands “We all kind of came up with it on the spot” Yoseob shrugged.

 “Glue…and friendship bracelets…” Jaemi asked really confused, her team members were just as lost as she was. “Yah Yongguk-ssi what was in your box” she yelled as she saw team bimbap walk past, Yongguk stopped throwing his rock in the air and held it out to Jaemi, “This” he shrugged, then walked off with the rest of his team, “Well at least ours has more sense than that” Yoseob snorted, “Let’s all stick together and think of a quote” Doo Joon laughed nudging Yoseob, “Ah~ good one” Yoseob laughed, “Yah now is not the time for puns” Hyomin shook her head, “Sorry I will stick to normal jokes so I don’t lose our friendship” Doo Joon snorted, Yoseob and Hyomin shook their heads this time, “That one was just bad” Yoseob sighed, “Yah I’ll grab that glue and stick you to me so you can listen to my puns all day” Doo Joon sarcastically threatened. “Wait…that’s it” Jaemi clicked, “What” the other three asked forgetting they were supposed to be thinking of a quote. “Friends should always stick together” the others thought about it then realised it was right, “You know she got it because of puns right” Doo Joon added in, everyone rolled their eyes then made their way back to the base.

“Team Ramyeon you all agreed on ‘as different as we are we can still get along’” Hong looked at the paper and thought about the quote, he wasn’t sure about this one either. “Who wrote this?” Himchan and Ji Kyung raised their hands, Zelo and Daehyun nudged each other snickering. “Not bad” Hong nodded Daehyun and Zelo’s faces dropped and they shut up after that.

“Coffee” Himchan smiled while picking up the keychain and pretended to drink the coffee, “Oh my necklace” Jong Up said putting it around his neck, “This looks similar to my own sketching pad” Eunji said looking through it, but the pages were blank. “Oh these photos are so cool” Jikyung picked up the photos and looked through them amazed at how good quality they were. “It’s funny how we all like such different things yet…we all get along pretty well” Jong Up laughed; the others agreed and walked back to base.

“Team Bimbap you said ‘no matter how hard times can get, don’t give up’” Hong folded the papers back up “Great job—““Yah aren’t you going to ask who wrote ours” Minam yelled out, Hong looked at their group confused and shrugged “Okay, who wrote your quote” Hong asked, everyone expected Minam to put her hand up but she pointed at Jiwon and Yongguk. “Yah~ why are you yelling at me if you didn’t even right the quote” Hong shook his head “Aish this kid” he murmured. “Okay so those quotes were…interesting—but we have a losing team” Hong pulled out four wooden necklaces. “These handmade necklaces will be worn by the winning team, they will also be able to eat meat tonight as well as get a boat ride to the small island across the river” everyone was excited now, “The winning team is…Team Galbi, all the judges thought your quote was good and a very funny pun” Hong smiled, everyone clapped for them as they went up to receive their necklaces. “I told you I was good at puns” Doo Joon said to Yoseob who just rolled his eyes. “Now for the losing team…The reason you lost was because your quote was a different from the others, although it did make more sense than some other teams it was still off topic, and the losing team is Team Kimchi” Hong sighed, the four lowered their heads and just accepted their defeat.

“The reason I got you four to dress into these suits is to protect you so your skin would not get damaged and to make the pain less…well painful” Hong laughed, the four losers were dressed in oversized suits that mechanic wear, they were wearing helmets that had a plastic piece covering their faces. “All four of you line up here, the rest of you stand back a bit more” Everyone followed Hongs orders; the four losers were dreading their punishment though. “Yah this is not fair” Daehyun yelled his back facing the other teams, “This is completely fair” Youngjae yelled back to him laughing his head off. The other three teams stood behind team Galbi who were holding paintball guns aimed at the losers. They stood 4 metres away from them for safety reasons, “Ready, aim—“ the four aimed for their targets “Shoot” paintballs smacked against the concrete wall behind the losing team, a lot of them were missed but in the end they were all hit at least once. Once they ran out of bullets then lowered their gun and the four victims took of their helmets. “Okay. Who shot me on the ?!” Nana yelled pointing out the large paint splatter on her back side, everyone cracked up laughing.

Daehyun: “It was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced”

“Have fun” Youngjae asked Daehyun still laughing, Daehyun wiped some of the wet paint off of his suit and wiped it across Youngjaes face, “I am now” Daehyun laughed, Youngjae attempted to wipe the paint off but it dried fast since it was only a light layer. “Team Galbi please get changed and make your way to the dock and you will leave immediately” Hong dismissed everyone and they all made their way back to their cabins. “Aish, I hurt” Chunhel said limping into the cabin and laying on her bed, “I got shot on the back of my neck” Zelo pouted looking at his red mark in the mirror, “Aish so painful” he sighed then went to his bed. “I don’t know if I can sit down” Nana said slowly sitting down on her bed wincing every now and then. Daehyun walked into the room perfectly normal and slammed the door shut, “We need our revenge” he grinned.

Zelo: “When hyung came in I was scared he had been hit in the head and gone Looney”

“Revenge on who” Nana asked lying on her stomach, “We are not going down without a fight” Daehyun cheered trying to get some enthusiasm into their words, “Hyung I think you got shot in the head to many time” Zelo groaned while rubbing some cream on his neck. “Fine, all our fans watching will just see how easy we give up” Daehyun shrugged taking a seat, “We’re not giving up” Chunhel exclaimed “Oh of course not, we’re just going to be hit by paintballs and then sulk in our cabin” Daehyun nodded, the others saw what he was trying to do and just rolled their eyes. “And anyway, the winning team who shot us aren’t even here so what is the point” Nana pointed out, “Point? Who said anything about there being s point to revenge?” Daehyun asked, “Okay you have officially gone crazy” Chunhel shook her head. “Why don’t we make a mission out of it” Zelo added, everyone thought about it for a little while. “But what would be the mission” Nana asked, “That’s the point, we can make it up as we go along” Daehyun smiled, “Wait so there’s a point now” Chunhel laughed, Daehyun sighed “Okay forget the point, let’s just go out and have some fun” Daehyun stood up and put his hand out, “Come on” he said, Zelo slowly got up and put his hand on top of Daehyun’s, next to put their hand in was Chunhel, they all looked at Nana who was contemplating the idea.

“You two get team Ramyeon…I got Youngjae” Daehyun smirked; they all went off in pairs with all their supplies. Chunhel and Daehyun hid behind the bush just outside team bimbap’s cabin. “Someone’s walking out” Chunhel whispered, Daehyun threw one of the water balloons that had been filled with milk and juice and aimed at whoever was walking out of the cabin. Chunhel and Daehyun crouched down further hoping they didn’t see where the balloon came from, “Who threw that” a familiar deep voice asked, “Oh no…” Chunhel squeaked “It’s Hong” Daehyun said realising what they had just done, “That’s right” Hong stood over the bush they were hiding behind with both hands on his hips. “What are you two doing exactly” Hong asked, luckily Daehyun and Chunhel could hide their water guns and balloons in the bush but now they had some explaining to do. “What’s going on—hyung” Youngjae asked, he then saw Chunhel next to him and Youngjae smirked and crossed his arms “What were you two doing behind the bush” Youngjae asked, Hong nodded. Daehyun and Chunhel exchanged a look both were embarrassed. “We were…uh…tell them what we were doing Daehyun” Chunhel said pushing his forward as they stood up, “Uh…we were…well…we—“”Hyung there you are, we found you, our turn to hide” Zelo and Nana said running up to them and saving them. “That’s right, we were playing hide and seek and we just hid behind this bush” Daehyun smiled innocently, Hong and Youngjae didn’t believe them but they really had no proof of what they both thought so they let it go. “Continue on then” Hong said leaving, “Hong-nim may believe you but I don’t…why did you throw the balloon huh?” Youngjae asked, Nana bit on her lip not knowing what they were going to come up with this time. “We thought it was Zelo or Nana-ssi so we took a gamble and threw it” Chunhel smiled, Youngjae nodded slowly, “Sure, whatever you say” Youngjae said before going back into the cabin. The four sighed in relief and grabbed their guns and balloons then ran back to the cabin. “Okay let’s try something new” Nana said shutting the door behind her, “That was a close one” Zelo added, “He knows we’re up to something” Chunhel sighed, “Yes, but he doesn’t know what so we should just get them quickly” Daehyun said, he pulled out a paper and began drawing out their plan while explaining it verbally.

“I know exactly what you are up to now” Youngjae smirked ease-dropping through the open window of their cabin; he listened in on their plan and then quickly made his way back his cabin.

“One, two, three, Go! Go! Go!” Daehyun whisper yelled, the four ran to the side of team bimbap’s cabin as if they were at war, “Don’t forget the plan guys” Daehyun said, and at that moments Youngjae, Jiwon, Yongguk and Minam came out from around the corner also holding water guns and they were all dressed in their game clothes. Team Kimchi were surprised they didn’t expect them to do that. “ATTACK” Youngjae yelled as his team began shooting water at team Kimchi. Team Kimchi stood up and began shooting Team bimbap with their milk and juice filled water guns and even started throwing some of their water balloons.

~~

“This island is so pretty” Hyomin said as they go off the boat, they all were escorted to a small building where there was a large table full with food on the deck. “Is this for us” Doo Joon yelled excitedly, the nodded and let them sit where they wanted. “Aigoo so much food” Yoseob said as he let all the different smells come to him. “Kamsamnida” they all thanked the people and began eating, “The other would be so jealous” Jaemi laughed as she took a bite of some meat. Hyomin snapped a picture of the food to show the others what they missed out on. “I bet they’re all in their cabins wishing they had won” Yoseob smugly said stuffing his mouth with Dukbokki. “This makes me want to win every game” Hyomin sighed filling her plate up. If only they knew while they were eating delicious food, back at the camp site everyone was at war.

--

“Victory” Himchan and Jong Up yelled as they successfully catapulted a large amount of mud at Youngjae and Yongguk, everyone had somehow gotten water guns and balloons and were now at the river throwing mud and all sorts of things they could find at each other.

Jiwon: “It was fun playing around and just being silly, I felt like a kid again”

“You can’t get us behind our fort” Jiwon yelled as her Minam and Yongguk hid behind it, “Sure we can” Eunji smiled standing right in front of it and squirting water at them all, they all screamed and ran for it while Yongguk ran Himchan and tackled him over. “Victory” he yelled while they both laughed and wrestled each other in the mud.

Himchan: “I don’t think I’ve had that much fun in a long time” *laughs*

Daehyun: “It was supposed to be a mission at first but then we all just shot anyone and we all enjoyed ourselves in the end, we also got very muddy” *sighs*