Grudges and False accusations

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

Everyone was dressed and awake, even Minam was, and she was still in a bad mood though. She hadn’t talked to anyone after what Yongguk and Doo Joon done earlier on.

 “Now” Doo Joon yelled milliseconds after Yongguk. The two yanked the blankets from the bed leaving Minam curled up in a ball only wearing a pair of shorts and a singlet, Yongguk grabbed her ankles while Doo Joon grabbed her wrists, the two picked her up and dragged her out of bed, “Yah” Minam yelled kicking her arms and legs but nothing could stop Yongguk and Doojoon now, they took her out to where everyone was sitting, they all watched them carry her out into the sitting area and throw her on the couch. “Now stay up” Yongguk warned, Minam threw a pillow at his stomach then sat on the couch and pouted. No one talked to her knowing she wasn’t in the mood.

After everyone had breakfast Minam still sat on the couch pouting, Yongguk took a bowl of cereal to her and sat down next to her. “You need to eat we are going soon” he put the bowl near her but she just pushed it back, “Come on, your seriously not that mad are you?” Minam scolded him; words were not needed at that moment. “Yah cheer up” he said putting his hands on her shoulders and giving her a shake, Minam rolled her eyes and pushed his hands off her, Yongguk sighed then just left her taking the bowl of cereal with him. Minam watched him leave then went into her room, luckily no one was in there she didn’t want people to see her in a bad mood.

Everyone was told to pack their bags and leave them in their rooms then make their way out to the front and wait for their next instructions. “Where do you think we’re going?” Chunhel whispered to Eun Ji, no one knew anything. “What’s that” Youngjae yelled catching everyone’s attention as a large bus parked in front of them, they all looked at each other wondering if they were supposed to get on. The doors of the bus swung open without warning making some of them jump back, “Come on in” the driver happily yelled leaning back in his seat, they all made their way onto the bus some more cautious than others, not really knowing what was going on. “It’s stuffy” Hyomin groaned opening one of the windows and waving the fresh air into her face. “Where are we going” Himchan asked the driver, “That’s for me to know and you to find out” the driver smiled, Himchan sighed hoping he could find out then made his way to the back of the bus. The bus looked old and rusted on the outside but on the inside it was the complete opposite, it was similar to a caravan it just didn’t have beds or a kitchen.

No one was allowed to ask questions along the way, all they knew was that it was going to be a very long ride so a lot of them took the time to catch up on the sleep the missed out on that morning.

Yang Jaemi @helloitsjaemi
Stuck on a bus with Hyomin-ah
View photo

Lee Hyomin @LeeHM94
Sneaky, I did not see you take this picture ^__^ RT @helloitsjaemi Stuck on a bus with Hyomin-ah
View photo

“Stop tweeting each other you’re on the same bus” Yoseob groaned not looking up from his phone, Jaemi and Hyomin laughed then put their phones away. “You play piano” Hyomin looked up at Daehyun who casually sat down next to her, Hyomin looked around the bus and noticed there were a lot of seats free, “How did you know” she asked curiously, Daehyun picked up her hand and held onto her finger “Your fingers are long and thin, making it easy for you to play piano, people with short and thick fingers have more trouble playing the various chords” Hyomin blinked a couple of times, not knowing what was going on, she thought for a moment she was being pranked. “Are you calling me fat” she blurted out without thinking, Daehyun dropped her hand and shook his head laughing nervously, “No, that’s not what I meant” he exclaimed, “You are very skinny—I mean not too skinny—you’re got nice curves—I mean…just forget it” Daehyun said moving to a different seat, Hyomin sat there dumbfounded, she ran her hands over her hips, “I have nice curves” she asked herself then shrugged and pulled out her iPod and plugged in her earphones. Daehyun on the other hand moved next to Yoseob, his cheeks flushed and he felt like a fool. “What was that all about” Yoseob laughed opening his eyes, “You saw” Daehyun panicked, Yoseob nodded with a smirk, “I think I was the only one though” he laughed, Daehyun sighed, “Do you like her” Yoseob asked, Daehyun looked at him shocked, “No” he exclaimed, “I was just curious about her playing the piano, and then she asked if I called her fat and—I made a fool of myself” Yoseob patted Daehyun on the shoulder “Just ask her out, but when the cameras are off” Yoseob whispered, Daehyun shook his head, “I don’t like her that way though” Yoseob winked, “Sure you don’t” Yoseob then moved next to Doo Joon so he could use his shoulder as a pillow.

“Aigoo” everyone got off the bus and stretched their limbs, it was night time now and none of them knew where they were, “Have we been driving all day” Jiwon groaned stretching her sore back, “Where are we” Minam asked one of the writers, “You will find out soon” Minam pouted and crouched down, she wanted to sleep. “You okay” Yongguk asked crouching down next to her, Minam looked up and scolded him then rested her head on her knees. Yongguk was surprised she was still angry at him, he got back and decided to leave her for a little longer. “Welcome to your new house” the producer yelled, everyone was handed a flashlight, they turned them on and saw they were outside some sort of camping site. “Over there” the producer yelled, they all turned their lights to the right and saw 4 tents, “We’re camping” Doo Joon groaned, none of them had gone camping before, and none of them wanted to sleep on the hard ground after sitting on a cramped bus all day. “You will be split into 4 groups of 4, you will all sleep in the same tent and you will do activities together” everyone looked around wondering that same thing…”Do we have to sleep with the opposite ” Yoseob blurted out, everyone went silent waiting for the answer—“____”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think the answer is kkk~

Sorry for the late update I have been busy since school has started again (: