Happy Campers~

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

“Shouldn’t this be a man’s job?” Ji Kyung asked Hyomin kicking a piece of firewood towards the pile they just stacked, “Stop being ist, girls can do things just as good as guys” Hyomin put the last of the firewood on top of the pile and dusted off her hands, “Done” Hyomin smiled proud of her work, Ji Kyung sat down on the large log and started poking the ground with a stick. “Annyeong~~” Himchan and Yoseob exclaimed as they brought over to large tanks of water, “How long are we staying here” Ji Kyung asked already over this camping idea, “Are you thirsty Ji Kyung-ah” Himchan asked, pouring her a drink, he handed over the plastic cup but Ji Kyung just shook her head, “You don’t want it” Himchan asked a little surprised.

JK: “I had never been camping before; I am from Incheon which is a big city. Also going on a camping trip with people I don’t know and being surrounded by cameras kind of made me shy and embarrassed to be myself”

Ji Kyung got up from the log and went for a walk, asking the camera people not to follow her; she wanted some time to herself to get her head straight. “Should we go after her” Yoseob asked, Hyomin shook her head taking the cup from Himchan, “Let her be by herself for a while, she is smart, she knows not to walk too far away from the site” Himchan and Yoseob followed Hyomin’s orders and went back to the others to see if they need any help.

“Has Minam talked to you yet” Daehyun chuckled as he hammered in the tent peg, Yongguk was holding the top of the tent together stopping it from falling, “Nope” he simply sighed, Daehyun laughed as he hammered in another peg, “She knows how to keep a grudge huh?” Yongguk sighed and agreed, “Have you tried apologizing” Daehyun asked, “Yah you make it sound like as if we are in a relationship” Yongguk shook his head, he could never look at Minam that way. “Well you are—“ Daehyun and Yongguk stared at each other for exactly 3 seconds before he continued, “A brother and sister relationship” Daehyun laughed putting the last peg into the ground, he stood up and stretched his back, he was satisfied with his hard work, “Just apologize—“ Daehyun said patting Yongguk on the shoulder “Oh and this is your tent because I don’t know how long it is going to be standing for” Daehyun smiled the quickly walked off before Yongguk could protest.

BYG: “I had never gotten into a fight with a girl before, and I wasn’t sure how to fix this. Although Daehyunie may be younger he is very wise. A guy should be the first to apologize because it shows he is a man and isn’t afraid to admit he was wrong”

“You are really good at singing” Eun Ji said as her and Jaemi helped unpack the boxes of food the boys brought in from the trucks. “Thanks” Jaemi smiled, “How long do you think we are staying here for” Eun Ji laughed as more and more boxes came in, “I’m not sure but I have a feeling it might be a while” Jaemi sighed.

EJ: “I was starting to worry that we were going to be staying here for a month or longer seeing the amount of food coming in from the trucks. The camp site is beautiful but nobody would tell us enough details, it started to worry me”

“Last box” Doo Joon said as him and Jong Up carried in two large boxes of vegetables, they dumped them onto the bench of the camp kitchen and sighed in relief. “Need help” Doo Joon asked Jaemi as she was trying to put some plastic containers on the top shelf, Doo Joon leaned up behind her and pushed the containers safely onto the shelf, Jaemi blushed feeling embarrassed as to how close he was, “Yah” Jaemi squealed as she pushed him back, Doo Joon was surprised and grabbed onto the bench to stop him from falling, “I was just trying to help” he scoffed, Jaemi rolled her eyes and started peeling the vegetables. “What was that all about” Eunji giggled as she went to the sink and washed the already peeled vegetables leaving Doo Joon and Jong Up awkwardly chatting on the other side of the kitchen. “What do you mean” Jaemi acted as if she didn’t know, “You and Doo Joon, is there something going on between you two already” Eunji nudged making Jaemi’s cheeks flush even more. “Shh. There are cameras around, and no there is absolutely nothing going on between us” Jaemi whisper yelled, “Between who” Eunji and Jaemi jumped as Doo Joon popped up behind them, “No one, and do you mind, you nearly gave us a heart attack” Jaemi put the peeler in the sink and dried her hands, “Come on” Eunji followed Jaemi out of the front doors to the where the tents were, it was already starting to get dark. “What was that about” Jong Up asked innocently, “Nothing, you’ll learn once you’re older” Doo Joon put his arm around Jong Up as if he had a life time of stories to tell him, “I’m not that young” Jong Up laughed as the two went back to the tents.

It was almost dark and everyone had changed into warmer clothes, they were all looking forward to sitting around the campfire and relaxing after working all day. “Minam-ah” Yongguk yelled as everyone walked down the path to the large campfire spot, Minam tried to pretend not to hear him and keep walking but Yongguk quickly caught up to her, “Yah I’m sorry” he said sincerely, Minam was silent as she looked to the ground.

BYG: “I didn’t know if she was going to accept my apology or not, I was really worried, I have never been in this kind of situation and I didn’t want her to stay angry at me or the viewers would be upset”

…”Do we have to sleep with the opposite ” Yoseob blurted out, everyone went silent waiting for the answer—“Yes, you and your sibling will be sleeping in the same tent as another sibling” everyone exchanged looks not knowing how this was going to end up, all they knew was that things were going to be a bit awkward. “You will all be sleeping in those cabins for tonight as for tomorrow you will all work hard to set up the camp site. We will give each person a job and they will pair up with someone else and work together. Sleep well because tomorrow is an early start” the producer smiled then led each person to their given cabin. It was easy for people to remember their cabin because it was exactly the same as their bedrooms at the house. “Sanbaenim, how long will we be camping outdoors for” Chunhel asked, “Get lots of rest and I will explain some more tomorrow” he smiled and walked off to his cabin, where all the other crew slept.

-7:00-

“Aigoo” Jiwon moaned as she held her pillow over her ears, no one had told them about the roosters living on the site. “Make it stop” Youngjae groaned tossing and turning in his bed, “I’m going to shoot that rooster” Doo Joon growled as he got up from the ground mattress and made his way to the bathroom. Doo Joon and Yongguk were separated into other cabins since there was no spear cabin for them to sleep in.

DJ: “We had gotten up early yesterday and I was hoping to sleep in today, so I was really angry when the rooster started (singing).”

‘Good Morning~ I hope you all slept well, please wash up and make your way to the kitchen’

The announcer said, this time it was someone else speaking instead of the producer, no one could recognise the voice. They thought it sounded like someone from the military. “I dibs first shower” Nana yelled as she skipped to the bathroom with her towel and change of clothes. Everyone else in her cabin slowly got up and sat in bed waiting for their minds to properly wake up.
--

“I didn’t think you would hold a grudge to me, but I am sorry” Yongguk smiled, Minam continued to stay silent and stare at the ground, she tried not to smile but she couldn’t help herself. “Gomawo oppa” she laughed as if nothing had happened, Yongguk was shocked at how fast she forgave him ut he was happy there was no conflict between them now.

“You all done well today, you have proved that you can do things for yourself” Captain Hong said as everyone sat on the logs around the campfire. Captain Hong was a sweet man but he had worked for the military many years ago, so he came off very intimidating to them all when they first met him in the kitchen. “Now you may all relax” he smiled for the first time that day and took a seat next to Doo Joon and Jaemi. Everyone grabbed a stick and began melting marshmallows and cooking the meat the girls had prepared earlier on.

CH: “Today was different to most days, I felt more relaxed being surrounded by the nature than being surrounded by the city. I think after this I will go camping more often *laughs*. I hope we can do some activities later and start the punishments”

inteonese nareul chyeobomyeon ije nae noraega nawa

naega wae guji ireoke gasuga doenji neon alkka

yumyeonghagopatdeon iyuneun ojik dan hanappuninikka

niga nal bogo nal aradeutgo nae saenggakharago

DH: “I sang 신용재 song ‘The reason I became a singer’ at the camp fire because the girls were asking me to sing, I look up to him as an idol and hope to become as good a singer as he is”

“Aigoo, you are so good”, “Yah Yang Yo Seob you have some competition”, “Sing more” the girls continued praising him happily.

DH: “I felt flattered…*laughs and hides face*”

“You know I wasn’t angry at you the whole time” Minam giggled as she ripped off a bit of her meet and popped it in , “Wae~” Yong Guk sighed as he done the same, “I was angry at first but then I got over it once I slept on the bus, I just wanted to wait until you said sorry so I knew you really meant it” Yongguk thought about it for a moment then sighed, “Aish, you are pretty smart” he laughed messing up Minam’s hair. “Yah” she groaned fixing it straight away.

“Zelo, Nana, Daehyun and Chunhel you will all be sharing a tent and are group Kimchi.

Hyomin, Yoseob, Doo Joon and Jaemi you are group Galbi.

Eunji, Jong Up, Himchan and Ji Kyung you are group Ramyeon.

Jiwon, Yongguk, Youngjae and Minam you are group bimbap.

These will be your new groups for further activities, you will also be sleeping in the same tents so once you are finished head off to bed, we have another early start” Captain Hong announced then bid his goodbyes before heading off to his cabin. “Why are our group names food” Himchan asked making everyone laugh, “Does it matter” Yongguk asked, Himchan shrugged “Well now I’m gonna get hungry every time our group names get called out” he pouted making everyone laugh more, “Hyung when do you not think of food” Youngjae asked “When he is thinking of girls” Zelo snickered, Himchan got up but Yongguk made him sit back down “Aish…” Himchan scolded Zelo making everyone burst out laughing, “Not so innocent” Minam giggled, “Yah, there are BABYS watching—“Himchan exclaimed.

HC: “I hope you cut that out…please…I really am innocent. *Does countless aegyo* Aigoo…What am I going to do?”

--

“What were you and Yongguk talking about” Hyomin asked Jaemi on their way back to their tent, “Nothing important” Jaemi smiled, Hyomin was curious but let it go not wanting to seem nosey. Everyone went back to their tents and went straight to sleep; some were smart and put their iPods on to block out the sound of the roosters in the morning.

JW: “The first day was hard work but I feel we had a good time at the campfire, I feel like we have become good friends already and I hope to stay friends with some of them in the future”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy~~