Is this the end?!

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

It was about 7:30 in the morning, the air was cool and everyone was still asleep, even some of the staff. The cameras made their way to the tents and entered one the yellow tent. “Woah” Himchan yelled while pulling his top back down, “Aish there’s cameras” he sighed hiding his face into his pillow, ‘Can you please start waking the others up’ one of the staff members asked, “If you let me change my top in private” he asked still half asleep, he awkwardly began changing his top as the camera crew stood outside until he came out of the tent along with Jong Up, Eunji and Ji Kyung all still half asleep with their hood covering their faces. “We asked for a holiday and you wake us up this early” Himchan groaned as he made his way to the green tent and began making a racket, “Yah get up” he yelled nudging their feet and pulling at their blankets. “Wae~” Zelo moaned while sitting up and fixing his hair, he noticed the camera and pulled on his hoods strings hiding his bare face, “Hyung” Zelo said waking Daehyun up, the girls got up faster than the boys and were less afraid of wrecking their reputation too.

“Good morning campers please make your way over to the picnic area and we will begin the day. There is no need to wash up, you will have plenty of time later” The speaker turned off with a loud screech echoing across the camp. “Ugh, I’m so tired” Jiwon sighed while dragging her feet along the ground, “Why aren’t you tired like the rest of us” Yongguk asked Minam as they all made their way to the picnic area, “I wake up at 6 every morning I’m used to it” Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, “Wait…then why was it so hard to wake you up the other morning” Minam laughed “Because I wake up when I want to wake up and if someone tries to wake me up I put up a fight” she smirked then walking ahead leaving Yongguk completely dumbfounded. “Aigoo, you are too cute” Jiwon smiled patting Zelo’s cheek, Zelo looked at Yongguk for help but Yongguk just laughed and moved on, “You were sleep talking last night. Did you know? It was so cute, Aigoo…” Jiwon giggled then sped up her pace, Zelo laughed to himself feeling embarrassed.

“I hope you all slept well, today we will be doing some activities that will test your strength, the weakest team will have the punishment of failing and also a given punishment that will be decided a little later” Everyone was silent as Captain  Hong spoke not wanting to have to serve a punishment right then and there. They were all still in their pyjamas some wearing animal slippers and onesies…mostly the girls.  “You will all change into the clothes in that basket over there and come back here, don’t take long, the longer you take the longer our training will take. Go” Everyone ran over to the basket trying not to trip over their feet, they all grabbed the folded pile with their name on it and ran over to the bathrooms and changed. Everyone lined back up, the boys wore black shorts and a white wife beater, the girls wore black shorts and a white singlet or cropped top, and all were wearing a pair of sneakers.

Nana: “I noticed Chunhel had a really toned torso, I heard she is a trainee and she is a really talented dancer. I envy her, I wish I had abs like her *laughs*”

“In war you need to be fit and fast, if you are slow you are weak and no one will pity you. So today we will be going through different training routines, I am going to be helping you be fit for your future activities, is that clear?” “Yes Sir” everyone yelled in unison, Captain Hong nodded his head pleased with their teamwork, “Let’s start.”

“1, 2, 3, 4—you call those push ups” Hong yelled everyone making them start over and do it properly, the girls worked hard not wanting to be yelled at by him.

JK: “I was really scared so I worked as hard as I could without complaining, I didn’t want to get hit by him…*nervously laughs*

Everyone stood in a line, sweat dripping down their bodies; they had all done several relays of exercises. “Good work, now that you are all warmed up—“ 

HM: *laughs* “Warm up…I really thought he was joking”

“There are 16 back packs over there, everyone grab one, we are going on a hike” Everyone quietly groaned not wanting to get on his bad side, they all put on the back packs and slowly followed Captain Hong who also had a back pack. “How is he not tired” Himchan asked Yongguk, “I think he used to be in the Army” he shrugged then sped up his pace, “Come on, keep up” Chunhel said giving Minam and encouraging shove from behind, Chunhel wiped Minam’s sweat from her forehead before it went into her eyes, “Have a drink, it will make you feel a little better” she smiled handing her a drink bottle, Minam gulped down the water and sighed with some sort of relief feeling revived. “Where do you think we’re going” Youngjae asked Daehyun who just shrugged, everyone walked in twos or threes since the path got slightly narrow, the path wasn’t steep but they had to climb over large trees that had fallen down from the wind. “Have you been in the Army before” Jiwon asked Hong, “Ye, a while ago the training I’m making you guys do is much easier than what we had to do” he smiled, “If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any battle scars” Hong went quiet for a while, Jiwon regretted asking him the question, “Sorry” she murmured, Hong chuckled “Don’t be, it’s just been a while since I’ve talked about it. My friend was killed during the war, it was hard on me, one of the hardest things is to watch your friend die and you couldn’t do anything to help him, and worse is that we knew what the possible chances were of death happening” Hong half smiled remembering the good times they had, *sniff* Hong looked down at Jiwon who was wiping away her tears, “M-mwoh” Hong stuttered, Jiwon laughed at herself, “I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m crying, it’s just really sad. I can’t imagine the pain you went through” she sniffed again, Hong put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a tight squeeze “Don’t be upset, it was a long time ago, he will forever be missed by everyone but we all have to move on” Hong smiled, Jiwon stopped her crying and nodded.

JW: “I was surprised myself when I started crying, I just couldn’t imagine watching one of my friends die in front of me…Just imagine what his family went through when they heard the news”

“Noona” Zelo blurted out surprising Nana since the whole time they had been silent, “when do you think we can eat” Zelo asked rubbing his stomach, Nana looked at her stomach and felt it growl, “I’m not sure but I hope soon” she pouted, Zelo nodded then sighed. “Do you like American rappers” Nana asked out of the blue, Zelo nodded and began naming some of his favourite rappers,  he didn’t hesitate to mention Kanye West. “Have you ever been to America” Zelo shook his head, “Have you” Nana nodded, Zelo stared at her with envious eyes. “I moved there when I was 12…but it was horrible” she half smiled, “Why” he asked curiously “…Just some people I didn’t like much, but you should go there some time it is very nice” Zelo nodded, “I want to meet an American girl” Zelo laughed going off into his own world, “Yah—“ Nana slapped his arm slapping him out of his thoughts “You shouldn’t be thinking of girls at your age, focus on study and your work and save girls for later. Aish…growing up too fast” Nana laughed now rubbing the spot where she slapped him, Zelo agreed with her then stopped as everyone else did. “Listen up everyone, we just need to get over that hill and we will be at our new destination” Hong yelled from the front, everyone started their way up the hill, some even began running to get it over and done with. “Race you” Nana smirked, before Zelo could agree Nana got a head start and began running, unfortunately for her Zelo has long legs and caught up faster than she thought.

Everyone dumber their bags on the grass area and removed their shoes then ran out to the beach, “woah” they all yelled some running into the water and splashing around while others lay on the sand and rested. “It’s only 11” Yoseob said surprised at how fast they got there. “It’s so beautiful” Chunhel said putting her bag down as her and Minam stood there and took in the scenery, “Perfect for a romantic date huh?” Minam smiled, Chunhel nodded and smiled.

What were you and Yongguk talking about” “Nothing important” ~~~

“You know my brother talks about you every now and then”

“Is that so?”

“You are a really unique rapper; you’re going to have a lot of fans, especially girls. You’re talented, you have a attractive deep voice and you’re good looking…Well that’s what he said haha”

“Thanks…well to Yoseob” He smirked

“Night”

“Sleep well”

“You too”

“You okay” Yoseob asked looking down at Jaemi who was sitting on the sand staring blankly at the sea, “Yeah, I was just thinking” she smiled, Yoseob sat down next to her and slightly leaned on her. “It’s been a while since we were at the beach together” Yoseob smiled, Jaemi nodded “I remember the last time we were here with mom” Yoseob went silent, as did Jaemi. “She’d be proud of you, you know” Yoseob stayed quiet, “I know she wasn’t fond about you becoming a singer and all, but she didn’t want to lose you.” Jaemi whispered, the cameras weren’t filming them at that moment and luckily they weren’t. “I know you feel like it was somewhat your fault for her getting cancer, but it wasn’t and she would agree with me” Jaemi said linking her arm with his and resting her head on his shoulder “We’re both proud of you and so is appa and that is all that matters” Yoseob put his hand on Jaemi’s head and her hair, they both missed their mom but they had to move on.

After everyone had a break Hong got them all to line up again, “Let’s start with another warm up” everyone sighed and then started with star jumps then jogging on the spot.

CH: “I am used to working hard all day but today my body ached more than it had for a long time”

“Now run to that large rock over there to that flag pole and back here. Go” Hong blew his whistle and everyone sprinted off, Jongup in front followed by Doojoon and Chunhel and everyone else. Once they got back to Hong they were all puffing and out of breath. “Now 30 star jumps and 30 seconds of sprinting on the spot” Hong blew his whistle and everyone done as he said, Hong walked around watching everyone do it properly.

YJ: “I thought I was going to collapse, I was so tired and my body was sore, I don’t know if I can do any further activities for a while *sighs*”

“Ugh I am so tired” Youngjae groaned while collapsing onto his bed, everyone was allowed to sleep in the cabins tonight since their training went well today. “I hope Hyomin is okay” Jiwon said sitting on her bed, everyone in their cabin agreed. “I wonder when she will be back from the hospital” Minam sighed then sat on Jiwon’s bed with her feeling worried about Hyomin. “Did any one go in the ambulance with her?” Youngjae asked, “Daehyun did, he wanted to make sure she was alright” Yongguk said as he walked through the door, “He is just as in shock than all of us” Yongguk added, everyone went quiet remembering back to earlier on in their training. ~~~

“Who can’t swim" no one raised their hand, Hong was surprised he expected someone to raise their hand but he just continued. “You all need to swim out to that flag and back, the water isn’t that deep down there so you are all safe” he reassured them, “Go” he yelled blowing his whistle everyone put on their goggles and sprinted into the water. Everyone was doing good, but some got tired and started walking, Hong was right the water wasn’t deep at all they could all touch the bottom without it going over their heads. Everyone had touched the flag but some were struggling to swim back. They all made it to the beach safely and they were all out of breath again. “Is everyone back” Hong asked doing a quick head count, “15” he whispered to himself trying to remember what the original number was…”Is there someone missing” Hong asked, everyone looked around trying to figure out who it was. “Where’s Hyomin” Jaemi yelled, everyone then realised she wasn’t on the beach yet, they all began to panic not expecting this to happen. “Check the water” Jiwon yelled, All the boys ran into the water including Hong and some of the girls, Jaemi was closest with Hyomin she didn’t know what to do. “Don’t worry” Chunhel said comforting her, All the boys dived under searching for Hyomin, “I can’t see her” Jong Up yelled, a minute passed by but it felt like forever, the boys kept searching and the girls called for her. “I found her” Daehyun yelled diving under water, there were bubbles coming up from where they were, but Daehyun finally came to the surface with a pale face Hyomin. He carried her limp body to the shore with the help of Yongguk and Hong, the girls had already called 911, Daehyun placed Hyomin’s body on the sand and began doing CPR.

“We have just received news that Hyomin is fine but she will be staying overnight as she swallowed quite a bit of salt water” the producer announced, everyone sighed in relief.  “Please go back to your cabins and rest, we will not be turning off all the camera except the ones installed in the cabins, please get some rest there is no need to worry anymore” the producer went into the kitchen with Hong and a few other staff members to have a quick meeting. “What do you think they’re talking about” Jaemi asked as everyone moved to the main table, “they discussing whether the show should be aired this week or not” Yongguk answered, everyone was shocked to hear it, “They were going to air the first episode this week but due to today’s situation they are contemplating whether to air it or not” Yongguk added, “So that means they are cancelling the show” Chunhel asked making everyone gasp, Yongguk just shrugged again, no one was telling them anything.

“You shouldn’t be roaming in the forest by yourself” Jaemi looked over her shoulder and saw Doo Joon; he was holding a grey blanket. He sat down on the old wooden seat next to Jaemi and put the blanket over their laps. “I needed some fresh air” Jaemi sighed, the night was cold making mist appear whenever they talked. “It’s freezing out here” Doo Joon said letting out a short shiver, Jaemi laughed trying to hide her shivers “Stop complaining” she said cold heartedly, Doo Joon pushed her shoulder nearly making her fall of the seat, the two laughed then gripped onto the blanket tighter trying to stay warm. “So why are you out here” Doo Joon asked as if he didn’t know, “Do you think Hyomin will be okay” Jaemi asked staring blankly at the pitch black forest, “She’ll be fine” Doo Joon nodded, Jaemi half smiled “I don’t want the show to be cancelled” she said out of the blue, “It won’t be, not if we put up a fight” Doo Joon laughed, Jaemi nodded then rested her head on his shoulder “I hope so” she closed her eyes.

“Yah hyung” Jong Up and Zelo barged into Himchan’s cabin and saw Youngjae was in there too, “What are you two doing” Himchan asked trying to imagine the mischief they had been up to, “You will never guess what I saw” Zelo exclaimed, Jong Up nudged him in the ribs “What ‘we’ saw” Zelo corrected himself, Youngjae and Himchan  exchanged a look and rolled their eyes, then went along with it “Okay, tell us what you saw” Youngjae said as if he was some king approving of them sharing their story to him. “I think—I mean we think that there is love in the air” Zelo over exaggerated the ‘love’ part as him and Jong Up began doing silly lovey dovey faces to one another. “What do you mean” Himchan asked suddenly interested in what they had to say, “Well me and hyung were trying to find little animals that lived in the bush when we found something a lot more interesting” Zelo wiggled his eyebrows as if hinting something at his two hyungs. “We saw Jaemi and Doo Joon cuddling up to each other near the look out” Jong Up blurted out, Zelo gave him a what-the-fu—dge look. Jong Up just shrugged “What you were taking too long to get to the point” Himchan nodded agreeing with Jong Up, “What do you mean cuddling” Youngjae asked, Zelo and Jong Up rolled their eyes then imitated what they saw. They turned their backs to their hyungs and Zelo leaned his head on Jong Up bending his knees to make him shorter than Jong Up. Jong Up put his arm around Zelo then Zelo rubbed his head into Jong up’s neck making Youngjae and Himchan gasp with surprise, “Do you think they’re a couple” Himchan asked as Zelo and Jong Up stopped their little skit and sat down on the floor, Youngjae shrugged not knowing what to think. “They could’ve just been keeping warm” Eunji added, the boys got a fright forgetting that Eunji and Ji Kyung were still a part of their cabin, “And maybe Doo Joon is comforting her, Jaemi and Hyomin were the closest so she is probably going through a hard time” Jikyung added. They boys looked at one another and sighed, “You guys are too young to know about love” Himchan said shaking his head, Eunji was caught off guard, she was going to fight back but knew there was no use so she just let them carry on whilst her and Jikyung had their own chat.

“Where have you been” Minam asked as Yongguk walked into their cabin, he didn’t answer and went straight into the bathroom and had a hot shower. “Who’s in the bad mood now” Minam muttered to herself as she made her way to her bed and got out a book to read. “I never thought of you as the reading type” Jiwon popping her head down from the top bunk, her hair was dangling over the side still a bit damp from her shower she had earlier. “People always think I am the fashion kind of sporty type, but I love to read a good book” Minam smiled pulling out her stash of snacks and throwing a cookie into , Jiwon opened still dangling upside down, Minam laughed then popped a few in Jiwon’s mouth then continued reading. Yongguk came out of the bathroom shortly after, he was in a pair of rainbow checker pyjama pants and a white tank top, and he had a towel around his neck and was bare foot. Jiwon watched as he sat on his bed and dried his hair, he still hadn’t said a word to either her or Minam. “I never knew you had a tattoo” Minam said her head still stuck into her book, Yongguk looked over his shoulder, his expression serious, Minam lowered her book and made eye contact with him, the aura in the room suddenly became more intense. Jiwon wasn’t sure what was going on but she felt awkward being in there, she decided to leave. As soon as she opened the door Youngjae was reaching for the handle, “Ah…Youngjae-ssi come” she linked arms with him and slammed the door shut then dragged Youngjae away from the cabin. “Where are we going” Youngjae asked confused to what was going on. “Let’s go make some tea” Jiwon smiled heading for the main hall. Back in the cabin things were still tense but Minam acted cool about it, “You know when you are angry it is healthier to let it out then to bottle it up inside” Minam wisely said putting her book down for the night, she folded the corner of the page and put it back under her pillow, Yongguk ignored her and went back into the bathroom. Minam smiled and shook her head “Babo, he may be older but he is a really bad actor” she giggled to herself, she folded her legs and face Yongguk’s bed across the room waiting for him to sit back down. But this time when he came out of the bathroom he was dressed in a large woolly hoody and he had sneakers on, he opened the front door of the cabin, “I know you like her” Minam grinned, Yongguk froze in the door way letting all the cold air rush into their cabin.

“Where have you two been” Yoseob asked pausing his music, Doo Joon and Jaemi walked in with the blanket wrapped around each other’s shoulders, they felt frozen. “We were talking” Jaemi said taking off her jacket and beanie and hanging them on the hook near the door, Doo Joon took off his boots and walked straight in to the small plug in heater each cabin was given due to the cold nights. “What if people saw you” Yoseob said slightly worried, Jaemi looked at him confused she grabbed out her towel and headed for the bathroom “It’s not like we are dating” she laughed “and anyway, no one saw us and who cares if they did” she rolled her eyes and shut the bathroom door, she the shower and jumped right in. Yoseob looked straight at Doo Joon and raised his eyebrow, “Yah listen to your sister she is right you know” Doo Joon moved from the heater once slightly warmer and jumped into his bed, “She’s is your sister Yoseob and we are like brothers…so that means me and her are like family” Doo Joon added, Yoseob shrugged his shoulders as if he didn’t get Doo Joon’s point, “I don’t like her and she doesn’t like me, okay” Doo Joon clearly stated, although he didn’t know himself if it was completely true. Yoseob rolled his eyes as if he was going to get anything out of them anyway. “You know…some people marry their sibling or family members” Yoseob added intentionally, Doo Joon gave him a –are-you-really-wanting-to-go-there- look and shook his head when Yoseob just shrugged innocently.

“Where is Nana” Zelo asked as he walked into his dorm, he sighed at how much warmer it was in here than outside, “She’s in the shower room” Chunhel said while on the floor reading a magazine. Zelo noticed her Lakers jumper and saw it was signed on the back, “Where did you get that” Zelo asked envious of her, “I bought it from a dairy” Chunhel shrugged not knowing what he was so excited about, Zelo sat down in front of her and furrowed his eyes brows, “You got a jersey from a dairy” he asked, Chunhel looked up confused then realised he was talking about her jumper “Oh, I went on holiday to America and my parents took me to a Lakers game and I got it signed” she smiled, Zelo couldn’t take his eyes off of the signature, “Stop that it is creeping me out” Chunhel laughed shoving her magazine into Zelo’s face, he laughed then got up and went to his bed and changed his socks. Shortly after Nana walked out in her pyjama pants and an oversized crop top revealing her pierced belly button, “What goes on” she said in English and giggled, Zelo and Chunhel looked at each other not understanding what she said, “I thought you knew some English” Nana asked Zelo while climbing onto her bed, “Ye but I am still learning” Zelo innocently answered back. “Have you washed” Nana asked, Zelo looked down and shook his head, “Yah go wash, you’re a growing kid you need to wash everyday” Nana ordered, Zelo sighed then got up from his bed and went into the bathroom “Sorry about it mom” Chunhel laughed, Nana smiled and the two laughed as they heard Zelo turn on the shower.

“Oh…Hyomin, you’re awake” Daehyun said sitting up from his chair as Hyomin slowly opened her eyes, “Daehyun-ssi” she smiled, and she looked around her hospital room and sighed. “I’m sorry” she murmured, Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, “For what? Almost dying” he chuckled, Hyomin smiled and shook her head, “I have brought worry to everyone, I should of kept swimming” she sighed, now Daehyun was really confused, he thought the whole reason she swam was the reason she ended up here. “I was tired so I began walking, the water was still shallow enough for me to touch the ground, I was walking and I saw everyone in front of me and knew I was going to be last and then all of a sudden I fell into some sort of hole in the sand and my foot got trapped in seaweed. I tried escaping but once I did I was already out of breath and then…everything went blank” she closed her eyes as if a flashback was in her mind, Daehyun patted her hand reassuring she was safe now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow this is long kkk ^-^ I hope you like it~~ Thank you to the people who voted for my story you made me so happy :3 Welcome to my new subscribers and I hope you enjoy it ^_^ 

Tomorrow is my birthday so I won't be able to update until next week, I am really busy this weekend sorry T.T I wish I could update all the time ! 

I love reading all your comments they make me laugh and happy kkk~ Will update soon bye bye ^_^