Part II - Waking the girls

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

Yongguk and Doojoon spoke to the PD while the other boys sat in the lounge quietly watching replays of Happy Together on KBS. They would all occassionally move their glance in their direction as they watched the three converse. "What do you think it's about" Zelo asked, Yoseob looked down at him and shook his head out how innocent he really was. 

"The PD doesn't think it's a good idea we wake the girls up" Daehyun added while he ate his bowl of rice. 

Zelo looked back at him, Zelo didnt even need to say anything for Daehyun to know what he was about to say next. 

"Because they are girls and we are boys. That basically sums everything up" Daehyun sighed as he let his food sit for a bit.

"And since we are boys with the cameras with us, it would be a breach of privacy on the girls behalf" Yoseob added. 

Zelo nodded not sure himself he totally understood. "But isn't that the whole point of this show?" Jong Up asked simply mindedly. 

"No, the point of this show is about competition" Youngjae ran his fingers through his hair as he looked outside the sliding doors to the back. He saw the sun slowly rising over the horizon he could tell it was going to be a nice day.

"Listen up" Yongguk and Doo Joon now stood at the doorway, all attention was on them. The camera crew came running in, one filming the two leaders, the others filming the boys. "The PD said we have to find a way of waking them up without going into their rooms, as it is not our place" Yongguk's expression was stern as he respected the PD's descision. 

The boys all nodded at the final conclusion and all began thinking of ways to get them up. They had to think quick as the girls would be up soon if not now. 

Daehyun slowly pulled up his mask and covered his mouth and nose, "I have an idea" he smiled slyly as the boys turned his way. 


"GO!" Yongguk yelled as he threw his arm towards the girls slightly opened door. The cameras stood behind the wall of idols, one zoomed into the dark room, the other filming the boys as they threw small round objects into the room. They all had black and green stripes on their faces and wore army helmets that their stylist had brought from the thrift shop. 

They slammed the door shut and waited paitently as they waited for their plan to take action. They quickly made their way to the other rooms and threw more round objects into the rooms and shut the doors quietly so the sound wouldn't wake the girls up. 

- Girls Room -

"Eh?!" Chunhel sleeply wiped her face as an odd odour creeped up her nose. 'What the hell is that" Eunji asked as she sat up in her bed across the room and rubbed her eyes. "Eunji!! Did you fart again" Nana yelled from the bathroom "Yah!!! I don't fart!!!" Eunji screamed as she threw a pillow in her direction. The smell travelled the room and up the girls noses. They all covered thier faces with cloths or anything they could find. 

"Where is the light" Chunhel asked as she jumped off her bed, she slowly made her way across the pitch black room. 'Omphf' Eunji tripped over the round object, her head landing right next to the stench. "YAAAH~" Eunji cried as her eyes burned and watered from the horrible stench. Nana found the light and the girl ran for the door. 

In the other room, the stench had not yet come. "Who the hell threw this" Minam asked as she rubbed her head, she held the round object that had a small red light that flashed on and off every 2 seconds. She examined it in the dark and looked around to see who the culpret was. "Ugh I'm going to-" Minam stopped as the round object began beeping..."Eh!?" she looked closesly at the round object as the red light turned yellow.

The boys stood outside their rooms as they heard the girls squirming around the rooms, they all snickered.

The girls ran out of thier rooms screaming and waving thier hands over their noses and mouths to get the disgusting stench out of their senses. The boys all wore masks.

The girls pushed pushed passed the boys and ran down stairs coughing and gagging.

The boys began to run down the stairs to see the girls reactions until they heard someone coughing.

"who is it" Youngjae asked looking over his shoulder

Daehyun shrugged and walked up a few more steps to see.

Out walked Minam from the green smoke that was slowly fading, she coughed uncontrollably as was Ji Kyung. They both had been hit right in the face by the stench.

'Minam screamed as th round object burst with a green smoke that had the worst smell she had ever smelt. By screaming it made her inhale the smoke causing her to choke and gag, she through the object across the room waking up the others as the stench filled the room. Jikyung woke up to the smoke flowing up her nose, she wacked the ball away and wiped her face furiously. She gasped for fresh air as she couldn't stand the smell, it smelt so bad she was beginning to taste it.'

"Oh sh*t" Yongguk and the other boys ran to the girls and helped them out of the room. Yongguk looked to the camera and bit his lip as if he was trying to hold back his laughter. 

-Yongguk- 

It was a bad idea. I see that now *laughs and shakes head*

-/Yongguk-

---

Everyone stood in the lounge with every single window and door open in the house while the PD and other crew members went around spraying perfume and deoderants to get rid of the smell.

The tension in the room was strong, the girls and boys standing on complete opposite sides of the room

-Jong Up-

You could cut it with a knife(the tension)

-/Jong Up-

"That was seriously the dumbest idea you guys have ever come up with" Chunhel said breaking the silence. The boys snickered embarrassingly as they were disappointed in their idea but somewhat ammused. 

"I don't even know how your minds even process" Eunji groaned as she sat on the floor with her face stuffed in a boquet of flowers. 

"We're really sorry, we should've thought the prank through more" Yoseob spoke for the boys, he avoided looking at Jaemi as he could already feel her glare burning through him like lasers. 

-Jaemi-

Yoseob wouldn't look at me the whole time he spoke. He was smart not to. We will get you back. Just wait.

-/Jaemi-

"I don't think we should air today's events" Youngjae mumbled to Daehyun. "You're damn right we're not' the PD walked into the room ruffling his hair and placing a cap over it. Everyone fell silent.

-Chunhel-

I swear soe boys are just plain stupid, cute, but stupid.

-/Chunhel-

-Jongup-

I think sometimes we feel as if we take our pranks too far, but we don't think about it until the worst happens. *nervously laughs* maybe we should stop on the war movies.

-/Jongup-


WARNING - prepare for mini speech haha

** so basically I feel like I am going quite....overboard with this fic and well not exactly sticking to it's name. SO,,, I am going to try and make it variety like and less...well 'drama' i guess? well unless you like this then yeah... what I'm basically saying is I kind of want to start fresh from here and make it as if it was a real variety show, so i will probably write what the 'viewers' are seeing and then do a few behind the scenes stuff. I was going to have each girl ends up with someone but I don't know at this point in time. I am still developing. **

ON ANOTHER NOTE - thank you for being so patient and I hope you like this more then I actually do -.- I haven't been updating a lot lately because of school and studying *ugh* 

I hope this chapter does not bore you and please dont worry I will still have crazy weird moments in the future chapters, just not sooo crazy it wouldnt be aired -if it was real-  lol ^^ 

Also sorry for the short chapter! 

Please if you're bored of this fanfic then check out my newest fanfic [casually just promoting lol] but yeah thank you again for subscribing, commenting and omg upvoting! I was so shocked I never even knew anyone upvoted :"3 also if you are just reading this thank you too ~~ 

hugs and kisses to you all (/^3^)/ ~~~