Chapter 8

To Catch A Heiress

Gyuri POV:


I went home with Eunhyuk oppa. Jaejoong’s face pouted when I refused his invitation. But, it’s been long time since I met Oppa before. There is a lot of story I want to tell him, including my relationship with Jaejoong. My plan this afternoon with Hara has to canceled too. We both talked at length.

 
"So, you don’t have to be worry oppa. I'm not serious with him. This is only temporary."

 
"Are you sure Gyuri? As long as I know him, Jaejoong is very stubborn. Maybe this is just the trick to get closer to you. I don’t want you get stuck by him."

 
"Eunhyuk oppa! Do you think your sister is stupid? I will not be deceived, I promise. I'll be careful. And again, what's actually happened between you two?"

 
"You can ask directly to him, although maybe Jaejoong thinks I still hate him for it. But actually, I'm not. I just don’t like him. And that's more because of his reputation. I admit his skill in business, but not in his personal life. I too often see him change his partners. He was never serious in dating with a woman."


"Oh, I understand."


"You’re right. You know that I have great respect for women. As much as any sense I don’t like them, I won’t be playing and intentionally hurt them. My mother has told me that since I was little."


"Yeah, I know. You are a true gentleman. That's why you have many admirers. Oppa too kind to them.  Are you not afraid if they’re become aggressive and attacked all of a sudden? Hii ... ... just the imagine can make me shiver and frightened." I shuddered in horror.

 
"Hahahaha ... ... ... .. My Goddess. You're overreacting. You’re talking about human, notanimals which like to pounce suddenly. What are them, lion?" Oppa laugh. "Besides, I also can refuse if I don’t like it, but my way is different. I'm not going to put her down, or purposively hurt her." Oppa smiled sweetly.

 
"Yeah, I've seen it before. At that time, the first time I saw a woman smiled happily when her love was rejected. You're really great oppa, I salute." I raised my thumb.


"But you're too good-hearted oppa. Once you love someone and date with her, you believe her too much. Sometimes you don’t think that not everyone is honest with her words, although she was a woman you love." I pouted.

 
"You're right. I also noticed it. That’s why, now I'm more cautious with my relationship, and I will find out the truth about her words."

 
"Agreed! Why don’t we eat now? I'm hungry."

 
"All right. I'll show you my new favorite restaurant. They made delicious fried rice there."

 
"Fried rice! My favorite food! Come on Oppa. Ppalli!"


Rest of the day we have fun. My phone kept ringing, but I ignored it. I'm too lazy to talk to Jaejoong now. I'm happy and I don’t want to be disturbed by him. So, I turned it off. If Hara or my aunt needed me, they can contact Eunhyuk oppa.


 

 

XO XO XO
 

 


This morning oppa sends me and Hara into the academy. And because it was our habit when in London, I hugged and kissed his cheek before we parted. I always change when in front of Oppa, more childish. Hara and Oppa was already knows each other, but they are not too close. Eunhyuk oppa patted my head before going back to his car and left. Hara just nodded at him before pulling my hand toward the gate.

 
"Bye Oppa!” I yelled to him. Oppa pull out his hand from the window and waved at me.


We both walked together into the building.

"You never change, always acting childish in front of Eunhyuk-ssi. Where is your 'Goddess' mask? Usually you have 'Queen' manners, arrogant and cool." Hara ask me.


"Well, that was only special to Oppa. He is like my own brother. He was there for me since I was little. He’s protected me in school, teaching me karate, and selecting my boyfriend wannabe."

 
"Wow, I can imagine that. He is your bodyguard. He is like the gatekeeper that selects the princes who wanted to meet princess in the castle."

 
"Hahaha ... ... ... you excessive. But, you’re right, he is too overprotected to me. Oh, hi, Nicole, Jiyoung." I greeted them.

"I saw you before, who is he?" Nicole asked me.
 

"Oh, he is Eunhyuk oppa. He's like my own brother. We met yesterday when I and your brother went to the cinema."
 

"Oh, so because of that, Jaejoong oppa looks sullen since last night." Nicole mumbled.


"Wae? What are you saying?” I asked her.

 
"Nope. Nothing. I just ... ... .. mm ... ... he is very cute." Nicole smile to me.

"Cute? Eunhyuk oppa? Of course he is."

Four of us went into class.

 


XO XO XO

 


During recess:

Nicole, Jiyoung and Hara had already gone to the cafeteria, as I was walking in the halls when four girls block and cornered me to the wall. I don’t know who they are. What's wrong with them? What do they want?


"So, Sunny, is that her? That causes of your sister broke up with Jaejoong?" One of them asked when the other two grabbed my arms and squeezed it.

 
'Jaejoong? Aish .... It seems I can guess their intention.’ I thought.

 

 

 

XO XO XO

 

 

Well, that’s new chapter. A short ones. Sorry if it’s not interesting. *bows*

I keep brings SNSD member, sorry, that’s just a fictional story and I don’t dislike them.

But my knowledge about GB kpop is very limited. I only know KARA, SNSD, and T-ara, and that’s because they all best friends….hope you all understand… :)

Please enjoy…………Thank you very much………………*bows*  :D