Chapter 11

To Catch A Heiress

 

Gyuri POV :

 

One week. This is last day in one week after our agreement. Yes, I agree give him a change. And, actually his responses surprise me. He looks very happy. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I remember the next day after that…..

 

##Flashback####

 

Today is Saturday, I don’t have any class in university, so I want to spend my time with study and just relax. Suddenly my phone is ringing.

 

“My goddess, how are you?” Jaejoong voice appears me.

 

*sighed*. ‘What he want for me this time?’ I frowned.

“I feel bored. What’s wrong?” I answered.

 

“Nothing. I just want to hear your voice. I want you going with me. I have business party this afternoon. Can you go with me? Please….”

 

“Party? But, I don’t have new dress, I think I can’t.”

 

“No! You promise me to give me chance, so, I picked you up one hour again. Be ready, we go to buy you new dress!”

 

“Alright.” I hang up my phone.

 

We go to boutique and he bought me a red dress with spaghetti string and matching scarf. I feel satisfied.

 

“I know you’re beautiful, but, I don’t think that you can be more beautiful with that dress. You just…wow!” he praises me when I out from change room. “Here, let me give you this.”

 

He gave me a pair of earrings and necklace with diamond pendant. I’m speechless.

“This is too much. I think I can’t…….”

 

He put his point finger in my lips. “Sshh, I don’t want to hear any excuses. I’m the one who force you to accompany me, so I’ll be responsible to this.” He smiled.

 

At first time I feel suspicious with all his attention. But, when we go to his house and I met Nicole, she told me different story. When Jaejoong leave me with her alone, she told me that Jaejoong never bought any of his girlfriends a jewel by himself. He said it’s unnecessary. If you want to give her present, just bring her to jewelry store, and let her pick or choose one by herself. He never paid attention to ‘girl things’ like that. Nicole said he is very different to me. He looks very happy from yesterday, and he asked many question about me to Nicole.

And the most important is, he listened and considering all my opinion. Even though I’m just a college student, but I have many experience in real estate business. My father always talked and consults to me about his business decision. Sometimes I’m going with him to make an important meeting with his client.

But, being an owner daughter not the guarantee that my opinion always be heard. Almost every times they underestimated me. That’s why I have ambitions to being the future CEO, replace my father when he retires.

It’s very refreshing and inspiring, talking about business with Jaejoong. He has different mindset and very flexible. My father sometimes very conservative with his decision. I admit that Jaejoong is brilliant in business. We spend most of the time talked about business and hobbies.

That night he introduced me to his friend and client. He always including me in his discussion, asked my opinion about the topic, and considering mine. Sometimes I saw his friend looking me with an ‘awe’ in his face. I wonder what they think about me. 

 

###End of Flashback###

 

My phone ringing…

“Who’s that?” Nicole asked me. Yes, we still in college. Our last class just ended.

 

“Who else? Your brother of course. Why he always sees me every day. I’m a college students, he doesn’t have to baby caring me.” I sighed.

 

 “Well, it’s obvious that he loves you. C’mon, just answered it.” Hara smiled.

 

“Annyong……Wae? Alright. I’ll go with you.”

 

“What he said?” Jiyoung asked me.

 

“Wae? Why all of you look very curious about us?”

 

“Nothing. We just want to know…” Nicole winked to me.

 

“He has another business party this night. He always looks so busy. Two party in a week. Still, he has time to disturb me.” I frowned.

 

“But, I think you enjoy it. You like business party. You can share your opinion with him and talked about ‘whatever-business-news’ in this world.” Hara giggles. Jiyoung and Nicole could only nod, agree with her.

 

“Yes, actually I enjoy our talk time. It’s inspiring. Not like all of you. I don’t understand. Why you pick business administration if all of you don’t care about business at all?” I glare to them.

 

“Woa…scary goddess….ok, miss perfection. It’s not like we don’t enjoy it, but, we’re not maniac business like you. We’re just a normal girl after all. We don’t have plans to take over our family business. Let’s our brother did it. All we need is just knew and understand, right girls?” Nicole said and the other two nod in unison.

 

I sighed. “Well, let’s go out. Jaejoong already come. He waits me in gate.”

 

“Oh crap, I’ll be dead! Why you don’t told me from earlier, Gyuri.” Nicole takes her bag and pulled me out of class. “If he knows that’s me who make you late, he will kill me. C’mon, let’s hurry.”

 

Hara, Jiyoung and me could just laugh looking Nicole’s worried face.

 

Jaejoong POV :

 

This week is the happiest week for me since long time. I enjoy every second of it. My goddess and I met every day, wasting our time together, talked a lot about all of things, especially business. All of my ex-girlfriend never wants to talk about business. They said it’s boring and confusing. They don’t know that actually me who very boring listening to their ‘girl-problem’. The topic that they have is just fashion, jewelry, vacation, and the most boring topic..’gossip’. Talking and discuss about business with Gyuri is very enjoyable. Her opinion proves that she knowing a lot about this business. I know that she is the only daughter of Mr. Park, the owner of Park Corp. But, it’s quite surprising, knowing her really interest and has experienced in business thing.

 

I want her accompanied me in every business party that I attended. This is like announced to public that she is mine. I enjoyed her ‘many-admirer-shocking-face’ when they know that I and the goddess are couple. I just hope that all of my effort will be appreciated by her. I love her, and this week just makes me love her more.

 

I saw four of them walked out from building. Nicole wave to me and pull Jiyoung and Hara to go with her, leaving Gyuri alone. She walks to my place with her smile. I like that. Just one week ago, when she looks at me, her face always frowned. I smiled her back.

 

Suddenly her face changes again, her smile gone. I stunned. ‘What’s wrong now?’

 

Someone tap my shoulder from behind.

 

‘Oppa! Annyong haseyo….” Sunny, my ‘ex-girlfriend-sister’ greeting me.

 

“Sunny! Annyong haseyo, I forgot that you study in this college too. How are you?” I smiled.

 

“I’m fine. Aw oppa, you don’t remember me at all. I feel offense.” She pouted.

 

“Hahaha…sorry, it’s not like that. I…. “ I stopped when I hear someone coughing.

 

*Ehem-ehem*

 

I saw Gyuri besides me. “Well, my goddess, let’s me introduce you. She is…..”

 

“I know Her.” She cut me off. “Right, Sunny? How are you?” She smiled to Sunny.

 

I frowned. How they know each other? I know Sunny and Gyuri have different major study, I remember Sunny taking fashion designer. And now I feel confused. Sunny’s face shows me that she fears with something. But, what? I don’t understand at all.

 

“F…Fine Gyuri. I just….mmm….I think I’ll go know. Bye Gyuri, bye Jaejoong oppa.” Sunny bow to us and walked out, almost run away from us.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” I mumbled.

 

“Well, I don’t know. What you waiting for? Let’s go.” Gyuri pulled my hand toward my car. I grinned widely. I forgot about what had happened. This is the first time she takes my hand first. I know that my face right now must be like idiot.

 

 

X O X O X O

 

 

Now is 8.00 pm sharp. We came on time. Gyuri looks amazing in her black dress. She refused to let me pay for her dress. She was forced to buy it by herself. If not, she won’t accompany me. I was forced to relent. It's one of the excess. She thought I was pretty much by giving her jewelry before, and she indisputable. Well, you certainly don’t want to make the goddess angry, very scary, according to Nicole.

But that’s didn’t reduce my happiness. Gyuri wearing jewelry that I gave to her. The necklace and earrings very suitable with her dress. I smile.

We entered the hall of the hotel. Already many business associates who come. We were talking when someone calls Gyuri.

 

“My goddess, what are you doing here?” Eunhyuk peck her cheek.

 

‘Oh, . I forgot that he must be invited too.’ I frowned.

 

“Oppa. I’m here as Jaejoong partner. Nice to meet you here.” Gyuri smile.

 

“Good night Hyukjae. It’s nice to meet you.” I smiled bitterly.

 

“Well, sorry if I can’t say that I like to meet you again with my Gyuri.” He smirked.

 

Gyuri sighed. “You two! Don’t start again. Oppa, are you come alone? Who is your partner?” Gyuri asked.

 

“Well, I came with my partner’s daughter. There she is. Miss Lee, come here. I’ll introduce you to my precious sister.” Eunhyuk pulled beautiful girl to in front of us and I stunned.

 

“Hi, I’m Lee Yoona. Nice to meet you. Oh, one more again, I’m Jae Oppa ex-girlfriend.” She shake hands with Gyuri and smile, and I’m still stunned, to shock to hear Gyuri’s answer.

 

‘What the hell my mistake in a previous life until I have to go through this scene!!’

 

 

X O X O X O

 

Another update after one month…*sighed*…

Mianhae….*bows*…..

Thank you for your patient….. :)

Sorry for wrong grammar and another mistake…

This is the lame chapter…thanks for reading… :)