Chapter 3

To Catch A Heiress

 

Gyuri POV :

 

     Oh. I almost forgot that I still wear maid dress. I almost told him my real name. I don’t want anyone ‘outside’ knows about my ‘little game’.

     Kim Jaejoong. He is the most handsome and adorable man I’ve ever seen. His eyes, I swear many girls melt when he gazed at them. I feel nervous, I don’t usually like this, and actually I don’t like it.

“Sorry if I’m wasting your time, Sir. I felt better now, I want to go home.”

“Oh, don’t be formal with me Gemma. I think you can call me Jajeoong now because I owe you my brother’s life. I’m worried about you.”

“I’m alright, Sir. I just…I just want to go home now.”

      My voice weakness as he touching my cheek and suddenly I can’t think anything. My eyes stared at his lips, and I feel my cheek turning red. I’m blushed.

“Oh darling, are you sure your healthy enough?” he asked.

“Don’t call me darling, that inappropriate.” I shocked.

“But, I always acted inappropriate.”

      Before I can answer, he leaning forward to me and give a peck in my lips. I stunned in my place and stared at him. I couldn’t even blink. He sits in front of me.

“It is just a dream, just a dream. My head still dizzy, that’s why I just imagined this is happened.” I whispered.

“I think, I must go home now.” I got out of bed and walked to the door. Before I reached the door, I feel his hands holding my wrist.

“Don’t be so fast. You’re still sick. And besides of that, my sister is going to buy eggs to replace yours.”

“My eggs. I forgot. Mrs. Choi will going to kill me.” I mumbled. I don’t feel he stood still after hear that.

 

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

      My eyes narrowed hearing that. Maybe she wasn’t treated well in her job? What can I do for her? I lifted my face toward her.

“You don’t be too afraid, Gemma. I won’t kiss you again.”

Suddenly her eyes widened. Her face looks confused.

“I said, you don’t be worried with me. You’ll safe with me….at least for a couple minutes later.”

       opened and closed again. I feel funny seeing her shocked face. If the eyes can throw arrows, I must be death just right now. Why she must be very beautiful? With angry look in her face right now, I feel like a queen going to punish me. And although is impossible, but she more beautiful when she is angry.

 “I think you don’t need speak to me in inappropriate way like that. You’re being unfair by taking a chance because I’m sick. Just because I’m maid, still, I don’t deserve this. Moreover, I’m getting dizzy because I saved your brother life. How can you not respected me?” After saying that, she leaned in the coach.

I was surprised by her anger, but I won’t show it in front of her.

“You are amazing girl. Can you tell me more about yourself?”

“It’s not your business.”

“Jaejoong, we’re back. We bought 8 dozen eggs for her. I hope this enough.” Nicole entered the room.

 

 

Gyuri POV :

 

8 dozen? Where might I be able to carry eggs that much?

“Oh, did you feel better? I don’t know how to thank you. If anything you want and I can help you, just tell me. This is my phone number, you can call me every time. I will help you.” She holds my hands.

I just can stare at her beautiful face.

“Sorry, where is my manner? What’s your name miss?”

“Her name is Gemma, but she doesn’t want to tell us her full name.” Jaejoong replied.

“That’s not my fault. You, who doesn’t asked me.”

“That’s okay. It’s up to you to tell us.” Nicole said.

“Thank you very much milady. I’ll remember it, but now I must go home. I don’t want Mrs. Choi worried me.”

“Where do you live?”

“I worked for Han’s family.”

“Okay, I’ll take you there. I know their house.” Jaejoong grabbed my hand.

When we’re arrived, Jaejoong told me that he will help me with the eggs.

“Don’t. What must I said to them if they seeing us together? Please?” I beg him.

“Okay. It’s nice to meet you, my darling Gemma.” He smiled to me.

I run to the gate and entered the kitchen.

“Gyuri!” Everybody screams together.

“Where have you been? We’re worried about you.” Hara asked me.

“Hara, we’ll talk later, please?

“Alright. Let’s go to upstairs now.”

I sighed. Suddenly I feel tired. My headache come again and I feel blank.

“Oh my gosh!” Hara shouted seeing Gyuri, her cousin, fainted.

 

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

After sending Gemma home, I talked to Nicole.

“Nicole-ah, what do you think about Han’s family?”

“Wae? I think they are good people. Why you asked me?”

“Nothing, I just want to make sure Gemma will be fine.”

“If you worried about her, you can ask her tonight. Han’s family makes a welcome party for their nephew from London.”

“Really? Okay, I’ll come to the party tonight.”

“Don’t tell me you’re attracted to her. Jae, she’s just a maid. Why are you not just with your so-many admirers?    Leave her alone.”

“I’m just worried. And you have no right to command me.”

“I’m more worried about Gemma if she be with you.”

“Nicole-ah, I’m your brother. How can you don’t believe me?”

“Precisely because I’m your sister, I know your reputation. Please Jae, don’t harm her.”

“Don’t worry. She’s not my type.”

“Who would believe it? Not me!” Nicole mumbled.

“Yah! I can hear that.”

 

 

 

 

XOXO

 

This is new chapter....hope u like it....

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling....

Please do comment and subscribe..i will be very happy....

Thanks for reading my fics.... *bows*