Chapter 10

To Catch A Heiress

Jaejoong POV :

‘I canceled my meeting this afternoon. Since morning I can’t focused to my work. I'm very curious. From yesterday afternoon Gyuri not answer my call, made ​​me anxious. Finally I decided to wait for her return to college. I glanced at my watch. Soon they came out , I'd better wait outside the gate.’

From a distance I saw the four of them running and laughing together. I frowned. ‘Oh, so it's just me who felt a longing to meet. Gyuri did not seem to care about me.’

Nicole saw me and waved. Looks like Gyuri realize it because her smile disappeared. She looked upset. ‘What’s wrong with her?’

"Oppa, do you want to pick me up? Or Gyuri? "Nicole asked me.

 

“You think?” I replied.

Nicole looked around, and sure enough, her personal car and driver waiting at the usual place.

 

“Oh, I see. Well, if so, we'll go home first.” She pulled Jiyoung and Hara to her car.

 

I glanced to Gyuri. I give her my best smile. “Well, Let’s go!” I opened the car door for her.


“No need, I'll be picked up soon by Eunhyuk oppa.” She refuses.

 

“What?” I glare to her.

Suddenly her phone ringing and she answer it.

 

“Annyong Oppa. What? Wae?” I can clearly saw that she pouted and mumbling something over her phone.

“Okay then. Me? Well, actually Jaejoong come to pick me up. Arasso…arasso… I’ll be careful. Love you too….Annyong.” she closed her phone.

 

I bet that’s ‘HIM’ whose called Gyuri before. Love? Aish…..so much for friendship.

 

“What’s wrong?” Gyuri raised her eyebrows and asked me.

 

“Nothing. So….who is it?”

 

“Oppa. He can’t pick up me. There is an important meeting in his office. I guess now I don’t have another choice.” She pouted.

I smiled. Today is my lucky day. “Good for me, then. Let’s go!”

 

I brought Gyuri into a restaurant on the near beach. Was nearing dinner time, she must be hungry.

"So, what do you want?" I raised my eyebrow. "Why did not you answer my calls? What Hyukjae said yesterday? I tell you ... .... not all that he says is true. It's all just a misunderstanding. I'm not a person like that. That's all .... "

 

“I know” she cut my word.

 

“Hah? You know? What do you mean?” I confused. She always makes me like this, speechless.

 

“I know that there must be misunderstanding between you and Oppa. He doesn’t say anything to me. He said you’ll told me everything, and the truth is, he doesn’t angry to you.”

 

“But, why he acted like he hates me so much?”

 

“He doesn’t like your history with many girls. You’re playboy, admit it. Oppa doesn’t like that.”

 

“Well, that’s not his business.”

 

“He thinks if your business is including me, automatically he is.”

 

“What’s wrong with him? Why he’s very protective to you?”

 

“Well, he is my Oppa. You must endure it.”

 

“Are you sure? Maybe he likes you more than a sister?”

 

“Wae? Are you….don’t tell me that you’re jealous with him.” Gyuri chuckled.

 

“What if I do? I am jealous with him. I don’t like it, when you prefer go with him and ignore me.” I pouted.

 

Gyuri must be feels little shock. She doesn’t talk anything and her eyes widen in horror.

“What? No..no.. it can’t be. Don’t say that….”

 

“Yes, I like you. What’s wrong with that?”

 

“But, we’re just met in…” she counting with her finger “one week, and this is not even consider with relationship. Ours is a fake.”

 

“Don’t say like that! Although according to you our relationship is a fake one, me, on the other side, really-really serious to you, and in the end I couldn’t help myself to have this feeling for you.” I reach and grab her hand.

 

“I can’t believe you.” She pulled her hand. “You’re such a playboy. How can I believe in what you said?”

 

“Well, let’s me prove it then. Give me last 3 weeks to makes you trust me.” I beg her.

 

“And? If I don’t feel the same way?” she asked.

 

“If that’s the final result, let’s break up in the end of this month. Just like our first agreement. I just want you to give me a chance. Let’s me prove to you, that I can be serious in relationship too. How is that?”

 

Gyuri silent and looks like she consider it.

One minute, and she still thinking…..aarghhhh….this silence killing me.

Please goddess,,, please say yes….

 

 

 

 

X O X O

 

An update.....sorry, just a sort one.....hope you like it.. >_<

I can't update again in three weeks later, jobs problem.....mianhae.... *bows..

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling......

Thanx for reading.....*bows....