Chapter 4

To Catch A Heiress

 

Jaejoong POV :

“Jaejoong!! What a surprise! I can’t believe I’ll see you in here.” Yoochun, my best friend comes to me. “What are you doing here? I’ll remember when you said that you being sick attending formal party like this.”

“Believe me, I don’t want too.”

“So, why you’re here?” Yoochun chukled.

“I don’t know.” It’s already an hour I’m looking for Gemma, but still, I can’t find her anywhere. I almost give up.

“Tell me the truth, Jae.”

“That’s long story.” I tell him everything, starts from when Gemma saved my brother’s life.

“So, you don’t find her.”

“Yes, I don’t know where she is, I already give up. I think I’ll go now. Do you want go to the bar?”

“I’ll go with you, wait a……..WOW!!” Yoochun gasped.

“What’s wrong?”

“She must be Park Gyuri. Wow, How can Mrs. Han has amazing nephew like that?”

“Who?” I confused.

“Park Gyuri. You can see her by yourself. She has classic beauty, like Athens goddess, you know that ‘Greek Myths’. She’s adorable with her long-brown hair.”

          Of course I know the ‘Greek Myths’, but, that’s impossible. The characteristic that Yoochun mentioned it’s like Gemma’s. I turned around. There, across the room, Gemma standing with Han’s family. Except, that’s girl isn’t Gemma. Her real name is Park Gyuri.

          I stunned in my place. I can’t choice what I feel now, angry or amazed. She is very beautiful in her white dress. Her long-brown hair decorated with white flower. She smiled to a guy while her hand touched her head. Is she still sick? Yah!! Jaejoong! Why you’re still worried about her? She is lied to you.

“I guess you agree with me.” Yoochun chukled.

“Don’t touch her. Don’t even thinking about that!” I feel annoyed when I see there is a lot of guy who attracted to her.

Yoochun confused. “You’re being little possessive. You don’t even know her, right?”

“Oh, I do know her, but I haven’t noticed.”

Yoochun winced and then realized. “I guess you don’t want to go to the bar now since you find ‘Gemma’.”

I smiled. “Absolute. I think this party became interesting.”

 

I walked to the curtain not far behind Gyuri’s back.

“What are you doing?” Yoochun asked.

“Ssttt…. Don’t be so loud. And back off or people will be found out.” I pulled him.

“Looks like you being crazy.” Yoochun murmured. “I never thought that one day I’ll see the Almighty Jaejoong hide behind the curtain to spying a girl.”

“Just shut up. I’ll meet her later in a place that I want.”

“Really? You mean, your bed?”

“It’s up to me.” I smirked.

 

Gyuri POV :

“Gyuri, let me introduced you to heir of Jung’s and Shim’s family.” Aunty Seongyeon introduce me two handsome guys.

 “Annyeong, my name is Jung Yunho. You can call me Yunho.” He hold my hand.

“My turn.” The other guy took my hand from Yunho. “Annyeong, I’m Shim Changmin. Just call me Changmin.”

“Park Gyuri.” I smile.

          Oh my gosh!! I feel really bored. My aunty never stopped introduced me to ‘potential candidates’ boyfriend. I’ve surrendered already.

          This evening, after I wake up, Hara made me tell everything. I told her of course, except the ‘kissing scene’. She scolded me and pursued me to explain this misunderstanding to Nicole, because she is her college’s friend. Tomorrow I’ll come to her house. I hope I don’t see Jaejoong there. I’m not ready to deal with him.

“Aunty, can I have a rest? Just for a half hour. I feel dizzy. I want to take aspirin and lie down in my room for a while, please?”

“Of course honey. You want me to you?”

“That’s unnecessary, gamsahabnida. Nice to meet you guys. Excuse me.”

I go to the upstairs.

 

Jaejoong POV:

“Where do you want to go?” Yoochun asked.

“I want to follow her.”

“Yah!! Are you nuts? What are you thinking about? How if anyone seeing you? You don’t want to destroy her reputation, right?”

“Don’t worry, no one will be notice. If anyone asking me, tell them I go to the bathroom. Bye.”

“You’re crazy.” Yoochun mumbled.

 

XOXO

 

         I follow gyuri to upstairs while keeping a distance. When I reached her room, I push the door. Lucky me, it’s unlock. I saw gyuri lie down on bed. She is very beautiful, I feel like watching an angel sleeping. Relax Jae, you must not look weak in front of her. You’re here because she lied to you and you want to confront her.

“Hi Gemma.” I close and lock the door.

 

Gyuri POV:

I opened my eyes in shock when I hear that voice.

“Oh, come on Gemma, or I must call you Gyuri? You can’t make me believe that you’re dumb. I saw you this afternoon. Do you want say something to me?”

Why he could be in my room?  I sit but suddenly my headache came again.

“Arghh….” I groaned.

“Are you okay? Is that your headache again?” Jaejoong sounds worried.

“That’s not your business.” I pouted.

I think that medicine finally worked. My headache and my nausea are gone for now.

“I’m waiting for your explanation.” He’s getting impatient.

“I think I’m going to throw up my dinner.” I .

“Yah!! Are you serious?” He started to panic and look around the room, probably looking for the trash. I can’t hold my laughter.

“Hahaha, no, I’m not serious. But, why you’re here? You don’t even know me.”

I saw his eyes narrowed, and his face show me that he’ll be happy if he can kill me just right now.

“Are you sure? Maybe you’re right. I saw a maid this afternoon and she is very similar to you. Are you twins?”

“No, I’m not twins, and I don’t know you. Maybe you were mistaken?” I know this is silly, but, I can still hope right?

“Jeongmal? If so, do you have a maid who called Gemma? I meet her this afternoon. She said she likes me and then she kissed me. Girls nowadays, very aggressive, you know?” He smirked. “She wants me to meet her in this house. I’m curious, what exactly she wants from me.”

“Yah!! I’m not aggressive and I don’t kiss you. You, the one whom kiss me.” I shouted. I can’t believe it. How he can twist the truth?

“So, you confess now?” He chuckled.

“I was forced to. Moreover, there was no use to denying it,” I pouted.

“I still waiting….”

Aish…..he is very stubborn. “Actually, nothing extraordinary. I just played game with my cousin. I didn’t think there will be accident yesterday, and that’s more complicated for me if I said the truth. So, I chose to pretend being a maid.” I told him everything.

“Okay, I trust you."

I began to feel relieved when he continued.

" And now, because the problem we’re done, I want you to be my girlfriend. You shouldn’t flirt with another man.”

What!!! What the………………………………………

 

 

XOXO

 

Well, finally i made another chap. I hope u like it.

Sorry for long update... :( mianhae......there is many problem in my office....

Thx for commenting and subscribing..... :D

Please do more comment and subscribe...it will cheer me up....:D

sorry for wrong grammar and spelling.. thanks for reading my fic...*bows*