Chapter 7

To Catch A Heiress

Gyuri POV :

Oppa stopped smiling when he face to face with Jaejoong. What is it? What they already know each other? Why Oppa suddenly stunned?

“Oppa? Wae? Did you know Jaejoong?” I asked him.

 
“Know? No, I do not know him. But I know his reputation. We quite often see each other. You're his new girlfriend?” Oppa looked at me as he frowned.

 

I know the meaning of his stare, ‘give-me-an-explanation-as-soon-as-possible’ from him. I sighed. Oppa always overprotected me. He is four year older than me. Our parents are best friend. We are neighbors in London and he was like a brother to me. Four years ago he moved to Korea to study. We still have frequent contact, and the last time I called him, two month ago, he told me that he have a business project in Amsterdam, while I promise I'll spend my next summer vacation here. That’s why I feel surprise to see him in here. Usually, when Oppa have project, especially in overseas, he spent 3 until 4 month in there.

 
I do not know what really happened between them both, but I feel their relationship is not good. The atmosphere is awkward and strange.

“Jaejoong, what did you do to Gyuri until she wants to be your girlfriend?” Suddenly oppa asked Jaejoong. His tone very cold and full of hatred.

 
“Woa, hold on! You never change Hyukjae. You know, it’s not polite to say that to old friends even before you ask me ‘Annyong’ first.” Jaejoong narrowed his eyes and smiled sarcastically.

“Old friend? I never have a friend like you. A friend who can’t be trusted and liked to stab his friends back.”

“Aish..…Hyukjae, don’t tell me, that you're still hate me about the past. You must know that’s not fully my mistakes.”

“I don’t need your explanation, Jae. I just don’t want my precious goddess became your next target. I know that you never have serious feeling for any girl. You just like to see them give their heart for you. After that, you can enjoy watching they’re suffered when you broke their heart.”

 
“Woa .... You think I'm a devil? But that's too late. Gyuri is mine now.” Jaeejong pull my hand and hold my waist.

 
Actually, what was wrong with both of them? I get confused.

 
“Oppa? Are you gonna watch this premiere too? C'mon. It's almost start.” I released Jaejoong's hand from my waist and hold Eunhyuk oppa's arm. I pull him to theater. “Jaejoong, C'mon.” I shouted to him. I can see his frowned face. I held out my hand and pulled his sleeve. I don’t want they have a fight now. It would be very embarrassing because it's in public places, and many people will see us.

The three of us walk to theater room.

"And for you two, please behave! Do not make any scenes right now. Please act like a knowledge and wise person. Don’t put any hatred or sarcastic tone in conversations. Understood?” I glare to them.

 
“Don’t worry my goddess, I won’t make any conversation with him. It's make me allergic.” Oppa convince me.

 
"Although I hate to agree with Hyukjae for anything, but I must say that he is right. I have nothing to say with him.” Jaejoong replied.

 
Aishh ... ... ... They are so Childish. "Okay then. That's good. Just be quiet then. Let me be the one who talk and make conversation with the two of you!!” I pouted.

 
They really act like a child. What's really happened with them? After this, I must ask Eunhyuk oppa and Jaejoong. I don’t want them to continue to be enemies. Their hostility would make my situation more difficult and uncomfortable. I've just got a lot of trouble and don’t want to add one more.


Jaejoong POV:


WTH!! Why must him? Why should Hyukjae who I met today. And to make it worst, Gyuri seems so close with him. What exactly is their relationship? I heard that Gyuri is an only child. She has no siblings. And her family in Korea is only Mr. Han’s family. I hope they don’t have any of the love relationship. But seeing them, I feel that their relationship is like brother and sister. Gyuri treats him like her brother.

 

All of my plans today definitely ruined. I can’t focus to the movie. Hyukjae and Gyuri were busy chatting and joking. They completely ignored me. Hell, why is very difficult to conquer Gyuri? Plus it’s now a problem with Hyukjae. I have no doubt that he'll tell Gyuri our problems only from his own perspective. And it certainly will make me look er in front of her. That’s not enough to her thinking that I’m a playboy, but later she might also think that I’m a cheater too, dating with my friend’s girl.

 

That’s right. Actually, Hyukjae and I was friend. Although we both not so close to be called best friend, still, we respect each other. We’re classmate in JYJ academy. Our problem started because a girl.

 

Flashback :

“Jaejoong oppa, I heard that you break up with Taeyeon yesterday. So, for now you are single, right?” Hyoyeon sit next to me and hold my arm. We are in the attic of JYJ academy main buildings. I don’t have class right now.

 

“Yeah, that’s right. I’m single now. What do you want?” I look at her. Actually she is beautiful, well, not like Taeyeon, her face more manly, but, still pretty.

 

“Can I become your next girlfriend? I like you oppa…please? You don’t have new girlfriend right now, right? Can I?” She begged me with her eyes.

 

And, that time, suddenly I feel tempted by her. Also, I recently had break up with Taeyeon. So, I think it’s okay for me to made her my new girlfriend.

 

“I think that’s okay. But, I often saw you with Lee Hyukjae from my class. Are you having relationship with him?” I asked her.

 

“Lee Hyukjae? No, I haven’t any relationship with him. We are just friend. I admitted that he always chasing me and asked me to be her girlfriend, but I rejected him. I like you oppa, so I always waited for you. And now, since you are single, I want to be your girlfriend. You won’t reject me, right oppa?” she held my hand and giving me puppies look.

 

Actually I feel little annoyed with her act. Why every girl that had relationship with me always acted like this? Spoiled and childish? But, she is right. I’m single now, so, why not? “No, of course I won’t reject you. You want to be my girlfriend? Alright then, I accepted it.” I smiled to her.

 

“Jeongmall?” Hyoyeon shouted and yelled happily. She held my hand and kissed my cheek.

 

End of Flashback

 

And that’s the nightmare begin. Sh*t!! Every time I remember it, I feel very angry and stupid. Why I believe that stupid bi*ch at that time?

 

Hyoyeon lied to me. I don’t know that she is actually dating with Hyukjae. She told me that they are just friend. And, I admit that I’m stupid at that time. I just believe her and not asking Hyukjae for confirmation. The truth is, she bored with him and wants to break up, but Hyukjae don’t want to break up with her. Therefore, she used me to make Hyukjae angry. But, after the news that Hyukjae have a scholarship to exchange student one year to Amsterdam and being the most famous in college, she changed her plan.

 

One day, suddenly Hyukjae come and punched me. He said that I pushed her girlfriend to cheat from him. She told Hyukjae that I already know about their relationship. I seduced and threatening her to be my girlfriend. What the heck? I, ‘Almighty Jaejoong’. Many girls want to be my girlfriend. Why I must blackmailing someone just to be with me? Well, I must admit that I’m doing that to Gyuri right now. But, that’s different situation. First, Gyuri is single. I never steal any who already have a boyfriend. I will wait until she is free or single. And, Gyuri just….different. She is not like the other girl.

 

I tried to explain the truth to Hyukjae, but he doesn’t want to hear me. So, we had a fight at that time. Fortunately, the friends separated us. After that, we never talked to each other. Later, I heard that Hyukjae finally saw her true identity, the two-timer, and breaking up with her. But, that’s doesn’t change anything. He still doesn’t like me.

 

After graduated, I never see him, except for business party. And we still never talked to each other. Now, I must think how to deal with this. I absolutely can’t lose Gyuri just because of this problem. I’ll explain everything to her, even though I have often met him in the future. Instead, I hope with her ​​presence among us, a misunderstanding which was quickly ended. At least, my enemies will lose one. Just think about it makes me smile. For now, I still must be patient.

 

 

 

 

XOXOXO

 

 

Finally!! I made a new chapter……sorry for looooooooonggggg update.

I have many stuff must do…..and I just don’t have inspiration, luckily I have one right now. Thanks for your patient…………………

And I tried to make the story until the end…I won’t stop this fic in half way…..

Promises!! So, even though it’s so long for update…please…stay tune… :D

For my readers, whose comment me, my new subscriber, and silent readers….thank you very much………………*bows* :D