Chapter 6

To Catch A Heiress

 

Before you read this chapter, i want to make notification.

There will be many 'cameo' in this fic esp this chapter, and since i get stuck to make any fictional name,

i choose to bring some of SNSD and T-ara  members. I don't hate or dislike them,

I just borrow their name....so.....please don't hate me........ >_<

oh, and also i bring some 'Breaking Dawn' issues, since i love Twilight very much

Can't wait for the movie..... :D, and now, you can start to read.... please enjoy,,,,,,,,<3333


 

 


 

 

 

Gyuri POV :

You deserve it! Now we both even. Be careful Kim Jaejoong, this war has just begun. I'll make you regret it for forced me to be your girlfriend. This is just the beginning. I smiled slyly. 

When I got on the table, I sighed at the sight of Hara expression. Hara eyebrows fused, and she gave me her 'detectives look'. Before she asked me, I say "Be patient Hara, I will tell you everything later, after the party is over." 

 

She sighed, "All right, although I don’t like to wait. But, you shouldn’t go to sleep before telling everything to me." 

 

"Okay." I replied

 

I saw Jaejoong walk toward us. His way is still limping. I laughed inwardly. That’s must be hurt. I had stepped on his foot hard using my hells.

 

Micky and Junsu asked Jaejoong. “What's wrong with you? What happened with your feet? Gwaenchanha?”

 

Jaejoong replied "I’m okay. It’s just a small accident. There was a goddess who accidentally stepped on my foot." He gave me the most charming smile.

 

They all looked at me. “Wae? I did not intentionally do it. I'm very nervous about dancing with an 'Almighty Jaejoong." After all, he said he was fine.”

 

They nodded, accepting my explanation, except Hara and Junsu. 

“As I remember, you were very good dancer, better than me.” Junsu whispered.

 

My smile widened.

 

 

Normal POV :

The rest of the night went well. They were all joking and chatting. Gyuri dance with Micky, Yunho, and Changmin. Jaejoong remained seated and refused all the dance invitations he received. Finally, party almost over. Many guests began to say goodbye and leave. Micky, Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong are the last guest. When Gyuri, Hara and Junsu drove them out, Jaejoong whispered to Gyuri. “I know your game, baby.

 

After that, Jaejoong bid us goodbye.He took and kissed Gyuri’s hand.

“We will meet again, my goddess, as soon as possible." He winked and walked away. Gyuri could only stare at his back.

 

 

 

 


 

XOXO

 

 

Three Days Later,

Gyuri POV :

Today is my first day going to JYJ Academy. All the requirements and procedures are handled by my uncle. I majored in business management, one class with Hara and Nicole. Nicole is my best friend now. Yesterday, Hara and I go to Nicole's house. I told her everything and asked for her forgiveness. But, as far as possible I avoided talking about Jaejoong, her brother. It's already 3 days I didn't see or hear any news from him. I hope he being too busy to come bothering me. I was so relieved when Nicole not angry and even laughed when she heard our explanation.

Today we arranged to meet before classes begin. I and Hara are walking in the hallway when I saw Nicole stands with a beautiful girl.

“Hi Nicole. How are you?” I greeted her.

 

“I’m fine. Gyuri, let me introduce you, this Jiyoung, my best friend. Jiyoung, she is Gyuri, our new classmates. She comes from London.”

 

We shook hands.

“Annyeong.” I said

 

“Annyeong.” She replied with a shy smile.

 

“Come on, classes will begin soon.” Hara announced, and then we all go to class.

 

 

XOXO

 

 

Today's lesson finally finished. Actually, today is a bit bored for me. I've learned this lesson while in London. Then, when we have lunch in canteen, there are many students who want to meet me. I do not like to be the center of attention. But, Hara told me that three of them often get more attention like this on campus, until they got the nickname called ‘KARA’. That’s because their parents is famous conglomerate in Korea. Now, after I joined them, I also have to get used to it. I can only sigh resignedly.

Four of us were walking to the gate of the campus when I saw someone who seemed familiar. Jaejoong? What is he doing here? I saw Nicole ran and hugged him.

"Oppa!! What are you doing here?" I heard Nicole asked.

 

"I'm here to pick you up."

 

"You never want to pick me up before. Where is my driver? Oh, that’s him. If you want to pick me up, why my drivers still come?” Nicole feels confused.

 

“Actually, I'm here to pick up Gyuri.” Jaejoong smile to me.

 

“What?” I saw the eyes of Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung widened in surprise. 

 

I more surprised than them. My jaw dropped in shocked.

“Me? No!! Besides, I and Hara have personal driver. Right, Hara?” I asked Hara.

 

“Your driver?” He replied before Hara answer me. “I've sent him home. And actually, I've got permission from Mrs. Han to take you go on dates. Hara will go home with Nicole.”

 

“Oppa, are you serious? Dates? You and Gyuri?” Nicole’s face still in shocked. “But, How about Yoo….” Nicole’s unable to continue because all of a sudden, Jaejoong’s hand covered .

 

“Hahahaha….my beautiful sister, are you forget that I’m single now?” Jaejoong laughed and talk to his sister.

 

I bet he glared to Nicole right now because I can see Nicole nod in scared. And then, Jaejoong let go of his hand from Nicole.

 

I asked Nicole. “What just want you to say?”

 

“Nothing. That’s unimportant. Hara, Jiyoung, let’s go. Better we shouldn’t disturb them if we don’t want to see my brother mad. He likes to bites when angry. Rawr!!” Nicole imitates tiger when said that.

All of us laughed except Jaejoong.

 

After that, three of them go, leaves Jae and I alone.

 

 

Jaejoong POV :

I see Gyuri still smiling. Is that because of Nicole’s joke? Aish….that girl! She almost told Gyuri about Yoona, my ex-girlfriend. Fortunately, I can stop her before she finished. I know Nicole must be confused, because she thought Yoona still my girlfriend. She didn’t know that I already broke up with her. And that’s because of Gyuri. Before I go to the party that night, I broke up with Yoona. I don’t know why I did it, but, the truth is I’m tired of dating with Yoona. She’s too selfish and spoiled. I know Gyuri is not like that. It also made me interested to her, the fact that she independent and kindly, willing to help stranger.

 

“Why are you smiling?” I asked her.

 

“Nothing. But, in fact, you don’t need to cover Nicole’s mouth earlier. I already know.” Gyuri smiled mysteriously.

 

“Know what?” I feel nervous and suddenly I have bad feeling about this.

 

“I know that Nicole was going to mention ‘Yoona’, your last girlfriend. Am I right? Not only that. Before you dating with her for about two months, you dated with Hyomin. Before her, there are Jessica, Eunjung, Tiffany,….” Gyuri starts counting with her fingers.

 

“That’s enough. I confess. You’re right. But I already broke up with Yoona. So, I don’t lied to you. Now, I’m officially single.” I hope she’ll believe me.

 

“That’s not a problem. Are we going date or not? I have many things to do this evening.”

 

“I’m glad you finally gave up and being cooperative with me.” I opened the passenger door for her.

I sat next to her and started driving towards the main road.

 

“I’ve already made a promise and I will keep to it. Besides, surely you’ll regret it later.”

 

I can feel she smiled when she said that, although I don’t see it because I’m driving.

 

“But, this is only temporary. I’m going to pretend to be your girlfriend for a month. After that, we must break up. Do you understand? I don’t want to be your slave forever. If you don’t accept this, I’ll tell your ex-girlfriend that you seduced and kissed a maid when you were still dating with her. I heard from Junsu that Yoona has bad tempered when she gets mad. You don’t want to make minister’s daughter gets mad because you’re cheated, right? I heard you always broke up with your girlfriend before you dating another girl. Such a gentleman! That’s must be your first time cheating, especially with a maid.” Gyuri said calmly.

 

I can’t believe this. How did she know everything about me? It’s only 3 days from our last meet in her party. How could? This must be Junsu. Damn him! Now I don’t have another choice. I must agree with her.

“Alright, one month. But, why don’t you take this to end our agreement right now? Why you want to wait after one month?” I confused.

 

“I said, I keep my promises to you. Besides, today there are ten guys who asked me to be his girlfriend. I don’t believe in love at first sight, and I don’t want my study disrupted because of them. So, I told them that I already have a boyfriend and his name is Kim Jaejoong. You must see their face when I told that my boyfriend’s name is Kim Jaejoong. That’s so funny. Their faces become pale and they immediately apologize to me. I must thank you for that, because your name can make all of them fear.” Gyuri chuckled.

 

I gritted my teeth. My guess is correct. Today is her first day, and ten guys, TEN! How dare them! “Tell me who they are!” I tried to calm.

 

“I forgot, and I don’t care. That’s why I give you one month. I hope after that they became bored and stop chasing me. Is enough, I don’t want to discuss it anymore. Where you want to take me?”

 

“We’ll go to the cinema. I heard that you love watching movie. Today is Breaking Dawn premiere. I have two tickets for us. I hope you like it.”

 

“That’s good. I love Twilight Saga. I hope having Edward Cullen for myself in real life.” Gyuri said as she clapped her hand and her eyes gazing upward.

 

“You want a vampire for being your boyfriend? Weird girl! Besides, I more handsome than him.” I turn my face to her.

 

“Hahahaha……You wish!!” Gyuri smirked and stuck out her tongue.

 

 

XOXO

 

 

We got to the cinema. I give my car key to a valet. I hold Gyuri’s waist as we walked. At first, she rejected, but, after I insist, she finally gave up.

 

“Do you always act like this on your girlfriend?” She pouted while looking at me.

 

“Nope. Usually, they are always held me first. But, since I know you’re not going to do it, I give you my special service.” I smiled to her.

 

I kinda like this feeling. She walks beside me while my hands hold her waist. I can smell her sweet perfume, and if I Iowered my head a little, I can easily kiss her cheek. I can see Gyuri still pouting from hereNow, i saw that she was talking to herself.

“What are you muttering?” I feel curious.

 

“In my previous life, I must have betrayed this country until the God punish me like this.” Gyuri sighed and her face was pitiful.

 

I laughed. I can’t handle it. I know, maybe I should be mad at her. But, she’s so funny. She is very cute when pouting.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I replied.

 

“When the movie starts?” Gyuri asked.

 

“20 minutes again. We’re almost there. You see, there entrance. Oh,Crap!!” I swore. What is he doing here? I hope he won’t notice me. This place pretty crowded, there are a lot of invitations and artist who come to this premiere.

 

“What happened?” Gyuri look at me and follow my gaze. “Who do you see? Is that…..” I heard her gasp.

And suddenly she releases my hand from her waist. I saw Gyuri ran and hug him in front of my eyes.

 

“Oppa!! What are you doing here? I miss you so much.” Gyuri yelled at him.

 

“Gyuri! What are you doing in Korea? I thought you still in London. Last time you said that you won’t go to this country until the summer break. I miss you too. Why are you here? With who?” He replied.

 

“I came here with my boyfriend. That’s him. Kim Jaejoong.” Gyuri pointed at me.

 

And here I am, locked eyes with my big enemy. ! I have a bad feeling about this. 

 


Who do you think this 'Oppa'?? I'm still not decided it....so, give me advice as much as you can... :D

So........how about my new chap?? hope u all like it....

please do comment and subscribe........I would love it  <33333

any suggestion, support, or even criticism will be apreciated.....but.....no bashing please...... :D

Sorry for long update.....oh, and forgive me for wrong grammar and spelling.... >_<

For my readers........................thank you very much.......... <333333