Chapter 5

To Catch A Heiress

 

Jaejoong POV :

I’ve already made a decision. It’s just first party that gyuri attended, and she already has many admirer. If I don’t move fast, gyuri can be attracted to another man. Actually, I don’t really know what I feel for her, am I like her or not. But, this is the first time I feel amazed and lured by a girl in the first impression. I don’t care even though she is a maid. Now, after I know she is not, I feel happy because it will make it easier for me.

 

“Why are you silent? Are you listening? I want you to be my girlfriend.” I sit in front of her. “I like you and I know that you like me too. Let’s we skipped the ‘knowing-each-other’ thing and become couple.”

 

“I already know that you are , but I just know that you’re arrogant too. What the hell makes you think that I like you? I hate you. I don’t want to be your girlfriend although you are the last person in this world!” she paused. “Well, maybe if you're the last person in this world, then I would.”

 

I’m glad she still uses her senses.

 

“But, you don’t. So, I don’t want to be your girlfriend. And you can get out now.”

 

I smiled wryly. “Do you know? The difference between hate and love is very thin. You can say that you hate me, when in fact you always think of me.”

 

“Why I argue with you for silly issues like this. I'm not interested in having any relationship with anyone. I’m here for study and for only one year before I comeback to London again.” She glared to me.

 

Suddenly I feel panic. I grip her hand. “Do you have boyfriend in London?”

 

“No, I don’t have boyfriend anywhere. After all, what’s your problem?” She released my grip.

 

“I don’t want to compete with people who I can’t met, and far away. Where you will study for one year?”

 

“I’ll go to JYJ Academy.”

 

“It’s my sister’s college. I would often meet you and you will be act like my girlfriend.”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“You will obey me or….”

 

“Or what?”

 

“I'll do this.” I kissed her. At first she rejected and tried to push me, but I hugged her more tightly, and slowly she stopped fighting and kissing me back. Her lips are very sweet and I can’t feel enough. Our kiss deepened, and I feel almost out of control. Gosh, I must stop this before it's too late!! I pushed her quietly. Her eyes still closed. I whispered in her ear.“If you don’t, I'll call my friend and told him to bring some witnesses here, and you're not going to like what’s going happen next.” 

 

She opened her eyes with shock on her face. 

“Don’t you dare……….”            

 

Knock…….knock…….knock……..

“Gyuri, are you there? Mother told you to go down, the dance will begin. Why is your room locked? You awake?” I heard woman voice.

 

“Who’s that?” I asked gyuri.

 

“Hara, my cousin. Eotteohge?”

 

 

Gyuri POV :

I saw Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. 

“All up to you. You agree to be my girlfriend, or I open the door now and I'll tell her…..well, you would not like to hear it.”

 

“Are you threatening me?” I shocked. Why he do this to me? What should I do? I was only one month in Korea. How people respond when they see me alone in a locked room with a guy who just I know? I do not want to embarrass Han’s family. I do not want people thinking bad of me. They will think that this is my habit in London.

 

“You’re choice. I counted….1….2….”   

 

“Okay, I agree to be your girlfriend.” I have no other choice.

 

Jaejoong smiled widely. “Now, answered her you want to get ready first.”

 

“I'm awaked Hara. But, I'm not ready yet. You go ahead, I'll catch up.” I raised my voice.

 

“Don’t be too long, mother will be angry.” Hara replied.

 

“10 minutes.” I heard the sound of Hara’s feet, down the stairs. “Satisfied?”

 

“Very satisfied. Now, you'd better fix your makeup, because you look like you had been kissed, which is true.” He grinned. “I'm going out first. Just calm down, I'll be careful. See you later, honey.” 

 

I saw he walking towards the door. 

“Oh, just relax Gyuri, I'll pretend not to know you, and I will wait one week before announcing that we are dating.” After said that, he came out of my room. 

 

I went straight to the mirror. He's right, my hair is messy and my lips was swollen. I straightened my hair and fix my makeup. Gosh, I've just done a deal with the devil. What should I do now? I’m not going to accept this. The ‘Crazy Jaejoong’ can win for now, but he can’t expect me to be easily mocked. You'll see, I made sure you would be suffered greatly having a girlfriend like me. But, what should I do first? Calm Gyuri. You should not panic. For now, just follow his game. You'll find a way over time.

 

 

XOXO

 

 

When I got to dance room, I went straight to the Hara. She was talking with Junsu, Yunho, Chanming, Jaejoong, and one more person that I don’t know. 

“This is it, the main role has come.” Junsu announced.“Gyuri, you already know Yunho and Changmin. Let me introduce Micky and Jaejoong. They all are the most wanted bachelors here.” He grinned.

 

“Don’t overdo it, Junsu.” Hara replied.

 

“So, this is Park Gyuri, your cousin? Very beautiful. Annyeong, my name is Yoochun, but people call me Micky.” He shook my hand. 

 

“Annyeong, my name is Jaejoong. You can call me Jaejoong or Hero.” He glanced  at me and kissed my hand. Such a playboy!!  

 

Hara sees it and gave me a puzzled look. I know she must be wondering why we do not pretend to know each other. Hahhh, I must be prepared to be interrogated again by her tonight. 

“Gyuri, please be careful. Among us, Jaejoong is a true playmaker.” Micky chuckled.

I know, I said to myself. Jaejoong was still holding my hand.

 

“Will the goddes dance with me?” He asked.

 

I almost have rejected it when I see a warning glance from him. I sighed.

“Okay, I’ll go with you.”

 

 

Jaejoong POV :

I raised an eyebrow when I saw her face glum. Smile at me, or if you're not able, at least look at me. Everyone was watching us.” I told her.

 

Gyuri looked around. Indeed, many guests are watching them. I smiled at the question in her eyes. I rarely appears in formal party like this. Especially dance with a girl. People will notice you, so you'd better smile.”

 

Gyuri obey my words and smiled at me. See, it's much better. It feels weird, I'm holding you but can’t stare your eyes.” I grinned. But then I saw the look on her face changed. 

 

What if I smile while doing this?” She grinned at me.

Do what? What is she planning? 

 

Awww!” I limped while holding my leg. 

 

“Oh. Sorry Jae!! I accidentally stepped on your feet. I was careless. Are you okay?” Her voice panic-pitched but then I saw she smiled sardonically.

 

I'm okay. It’s alright.” I winced in pain and tried to stand upright. I know she did it on purpose. This is make me more interested to her. I know she will not easily conquered. But, she also always makes me surprised. I can’t guess what she would do next. I have a feeling that I will never get bored when with her.

 

That's good then.” Dance music stopped. Ah, the music had stopped. You do not need me to help you, right? You said earlier that's you alright. If so, I’ll go first. Thanks for the dancing, Jae.” She smiled sweetly and left me limping in the middle of the room.

 

I winced in pain when walking after her. 

Ah, this will be more interesting.” I smiled.

 

 

 

XOXO

 

Yay!!! I make another chapter….hope u all like it.

Thanks very much for comment and subscribe….

Hoping for more comment and subscribe……… :D

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling….

So, to my readers……please enjoy…..

And…thank you very much >_<