Chapter 9

To Catch A Heiress

Gyuri POV :

'Jaejoong? Aish .... It seems I can guess their intention.’ I thought.

 

 “Yes, that’s her. Because of you, Jaejoong Oppa broke up with Yoona unnie. Their relationship was fine when suddenly he want to broke up. Of course my unnie doesn’t accept it without any reason. Jaejoong Oppa said that he likes another girl and he need to be single to chase her. Yoona unnie tried to find out who she is, and here she is.” Sunny pointed me.

 

“How dare you? A new girl tried to make mess with us!! Do you know that’s Yoona unnie is a Minister daughter?” The first girl pulled out my collar.

 

“So?” I told them.

“What? How dare you say that?” Sunny give glances to the other two whom still squeezed my arms. Their squeeze me tighter. I winced in pain. Aish……tomorrow my arms must be bruised. But I won’t let them to see it. I dropped my head.

 

“Do you want to cry now? Hah, don’t be so pathetic! We won’t pity you.”

All of them laughed.

 

Then, sunny continued. “Actually, I don’t really understand. What does he really sees from you? You’re not very beautiful, of course Yoona unnie more beautiful than you. And this morning I saw you hugging and kiss another guy. Does Jaejoong Oppa know that his new girlfriend is a sl*t? ckckckck……poor him. You’ll better leave him alone, if you want to safe from us.”

 

What??!! Sl*t? I don’t hear another sentence from her after that, because I’m very angry. I can feel my blood boiled with anger. THAT’s IT!! They just make me loss my patience! I can feel smokes came out of my ears.

 

“Now, can you let go of my hand right now?” I whispered.

 

They all fell silent. I raise my head and looking at them one by one. I can see they all feel surprise and hesitate. Well, I am the type who can be very intimidating just from my looks when angry. My face turned calm, eyes narrowed, chin slightly raised, and my lips smiled half-heartedly. I’m pretty scary when angry. Even Hara scared and not daring to deal with me. She said I like a wicked witch in snow white fairy tile.

 

And now, I can see all of them start scared to me. One of them began to release my arm. I took the chance with grab her hand and twist it behind her back.

 

“Aw….what are you doing?” She screamed in pain.

I ignore her, still holding her hand. I glance to the other girl in my other side.

 

“Tsk……..you still not release your hand from my arm. Do you want to be like her?” I glare. “You must know, I’m holding black tire in karate. All of you aren’t my match.”

Quick as a flash she took off my hand. The other three held hands and began to back away. Their face looks very funny. Their lips trembled, and I could see they were almost crying. I push the girl who was still writhing in pain to them. I took a step by step. They all retreated slowly up but blocked by the wall behind them. I stopped right in front of Sunny.

 

“Sl*t, you say?”I grab her chin and pulled it little bit. She moaned in pain.

“I warn you! Don’t ever I hear that word again from your beautiful lips.” I glare to her. "Or……" I took of her chin and my finger tracing her cheeks. I looked down at her and whispered in front of her lips. "Or, your flawless face will be strained." My hand turning to her neck and wrap it. "Your beautiful neck will be stretch." She gasped as my hands gripped his throat a little tight.
 

Sunny's face flushed with fear. I took off the grip of my hand and one step back. I folded my arms over my chest. “Listen to me. If all of you want to intimidate someone, find someone else, not me. And if you don’t want your sister broke up with Jaejoong, why you don’t tell him by yourself? This is his choice, not mine. One more thing! I still feel angry to all of you. So, be sure all of you don’t appear in front of me this week or I cannot sure what will I do to you.” I slammed my fist into the wall beside them.

 

“Understood??” I yelled to them.

All of them nod in union. After that I left them and walked to the cafetaria. I smirked. I saw my group and sit in our table.

 

“What took you so long?” Nicole asking me.

 

“I just have interesting experience. I meet 4 girls tried to intimidating me because your brother breaks up with Yoona.” I told her.

 

“What do you mean? Don’t tell me, you meet with Sunny and her followers? Are you okay? What did they do? Are you hurt? Where?” Nicole grabs my hand and searching to any wound.

 

“Well, tomorrow my upper arm must be bruised, but except that, I’m fine.” I smile.

 

“Wrong question Nicole.” Hara interrupted me. “Instead you have to ask, are they okay? Do they hurt? They cry? That's who you should worry about.” Hara winked at me.

 

"Well, if that, I can’t guarantee that they are fine. No one was injured. But Sunny was crying." I grinned widely.

 

“What? Why? Why they..…?" Nicole and Jiyoung get confused, and start asking Hara and me. We’re just laughing together. Hara knows me very well. Nicole and Jiyoung will be knows it too.

 

 

X O X O

 

Ahhhh……..Mianhae……… *bows

Please don’t kill me for centuries update.. >_<…

Hontou….hontou gomenasai…………. *bows

So much happen, my brother wants my laptop, so I must wait for the new ones…and it takes 2 months... T_T

And…..this past month I’m sooooo hypnotized by Hey! Say! Jump!

Yamachii is such cutie and kawai… >_<

Sorry for abandoning my fics… T_T

Oh, for the other ones, ‘One Stop Wedding’, maybe you wants to give me idea for the ending?

Or storyline? I really-really stuck with my hyukri fic…. *sighed…

Thanks for reading this boring fic….  :)