Chapter 2

To Catch A Heiress

 

Gyuri POV :

“You must realize, my mom would kill me if she found out.” Hara observe her clothes with skeptical eyes. We’re borrowed that’s clothes from our helper.

“She would be angrier if she heard your curse.” I replied.

“Ah, WTH!! If I must taking care the flower arrangements for your welcome party any longer, I’ll scream, OUT LOUD!”

“I think a lady doesn’t do scream, especially when we want to sneak out.”

“Sshh…” Hara hissed.

I observed around while followed my cousin. This house is very different with my house in London. This house is too fancy for my tasted. I loved simple one with not-so-many garnish in every place and wall. It’s only a month but I had really missed my parents.

“I don’t believe I’m sneak out in my own house like a thief just to avoid my mom.” Hara mumbled. “Honestly, I prefer to relax in my room, reading a book. But my mom would certainly found me and force me to check our menu again and again.”

“Which you think that’s worse than a death.” I replied.

“Just so you know, I’ve checked that damned menu for a thousand times. If she forced me to check it again, I don’t want to take responsibility for any action I would do.”

“Being considered to kill your own mother?” I chuckled.

Hara looked at me annoyed.

“There we’re come, kitchen’s room.” Hara opened the door. “Halo everyone. We’re here to help you guys.”

Everybody in that’s room changed to fear.

“You don’t mind if we’re helping you, right Mrs. Choi?” I looked to Mrs. Choi, our chef, and give her my “goddess” smile.

“Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?” Mrs. Choi shouted.

One of the servants asked. “I’m sorry my ladies, but why you’re dressed like us?”

Hara ignored her. “Oh come on Mrs. Choi. We’re promise we won’t disturb. We’ll help you and less talked.”

“Don’t you have anything else besides acted like a servant in my kitchen?”

“Actually, we aren’t.”

I smiled. I was just one month here, but my aunty Seungyeon is already grumbling that I was a bad influence for Hara. Before I’m coming, Hara just a good girl who loves read a book. But now, she became a bad girl, thanks to me.

“Oh aunty.. It’s better than being a nerd, right?” I told her yesterday. I know she can’t be mad with me cause she loved me.

“Please Mrs. Choi……” I begged her.

“Oh, okay. I ran out of eggs. You can help me by buying it in supermarket.” She pointed me. “And you miss Hara, you help me with this cake.”

“Okay, I’ll go now.” I’ll jumped and rush to the door.

 

_____________________________________ XOXO ________________________________________

 

 

Normal POV :

“Do you think she will be okay, going out alone with maid dress?” Mrs. Choi asked Hara.

“I think she will be okay. Besides, the supermarket is not so far.” Hara answered.

 

XOXO

 

Gyuri humming “Mister” while shops in supermarket. It’s a little inconvenient to bring two dozen eggs, but she can manage it. She was walking home when she looked a child who plays with his ball in the road and there’s a car speeding towards him.

Gyuri screamed. Without thinking twice she dropped the eggs, crossed the street, and grabbed the child before they was hit by the car. Unfortunately, she knocked on her head when she fell. And after that, she fainted.

 

Gyuri POV :

I’ve heard sounds before opened my eyes.

“Oh Jaejoong!” I heard woman voice, crying. “What happened if this maid doesn’t save our brother? Dongwook must be hurt. Oh, I’m a terrible sister.”

“Come on, Nicole-ah.” A male voice answered. “You’re not a terrible sister and stop crying like that before you make this girl scared.”

“Okay, of course.” She stopped crying. “Is she wakes up?”

I opened my eyes. I’ve seen a man hold my wrist to feel my tension.

“I think she’s alright.”

“I’m okay. I just feel slightly dizzy.” I mumbled.

“She’s awake. Oh, by the way I’m Kim Nicole. Dongwook, come here. This noona has saved you. You must say thanks to her.” Nicole introduced that child.

“Kamsahamida noona. I’ll promise to not playing in road again.” Dongwook hold my hand.

“That’s alright. I’m fine.”

“Maybe you fell okay right now, but tomorrow would be worse. We have medicine in here, you must drink it before go home. Nicole-ah, don’t forget to changing this girl’s eggs.” That man talked again.

“Okay. Come on Dongwook, we’ll go to supermarket. You loved that so much, right?”

“Yeay!! I want chocolate!!”

“Oh, thanks again miss, for saving my brother life” Nicole said.

“You’re welcome.” I replied.

They leave me alone with this man.

“Here’s, takes the pills.”

“Kamsahamida.” I mumbled and sit in the bed.

 

Jaejoong POV:

 

I smiled at her. At first, it’s shocking me when I see this girl run crossed the street and grabbed Dongwook from the road. I’m not seeing that car, so I’m just very thankful to her for saving my brother life. After checking perhaps there is a broke bone, I took her to my house in bridal way. I feel she was very fitting in my arms. When I laid her in bed, it’s surprising me that’s she has very beautiful face. I wasn’t bored watching her face during that time. This girl has tempting lips and beautiful long-brown hair. When I heard she moaned, I feel like I never heard a soft and melodious voice like that before. For goodness sake, what’s wrong with me? This girl is just a maid. How can I be tempted by a maid?

“Are you okay now? You have been 10 minutes passed. You make us worried. What’s your name?”

“My name is G…….ehem…..Gemma.” she answered.

“It’s nice to meet you, Gemma. My name is Kim Jaejoong. You can call me Jaejoong if you want.” I smiled at her.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

well...this is chapter 2..hope u like it.

i don't mind with silent readers....but...please do comment and subscribing.

comment made my day :D

like always...sorry for wrong grammar and spelling, please bear with me :D

thank you very much *bows*