Chapter 1

To Catch A Heiress

 

Gyuri POV :

“Oh, come on honey, we will be very happy if you come to live with us.” My aunty, Han Seongyeon try to convince me.

“Of course me too, aunty. But I don’t like the reason why my only one father tried to get rid from me by sending me to Korea for a whole one year.”

“Don’t be silly.” My father answered. “You’re not expelled. I just suggest you to live with your cousin. Besides, you always tell me that you miss them. Although, I also hopes to get son-in-law when you get there.” His eyebrows up with question look.

“See………. I don’t want to be paired with anyone!!” I said with angry tone.

“Who say’s that? I will just let fate determines in their own way.” He chuckled.

“Ohhh…….You’re too stubborn, like always.” I mumbled.

“Honey, I’m your father. Whose do you think your stubborn genetic come from? Now, go to your room and packed. You’ll go to Korea tomorrow with my beautiful sister.”

“Okay. I’ll go to Korea for one year. But, I’ll be right back.”

“I’m sure of that. Oh Gyuri, don’t forget to have fun when you get there, alright?

I stared my father with boring face.

“Get real Papa, do you think I’ll refuse to have fun in Korea just because I don’t really want to get there?”

“Of course not. Silly me. Oh, I almost forgot to ask you. Is it true that you just punched a thief today?”

“Oh, that’s. I saw someone try to take Hara’s purse. She and Junsu were arguing about something unimportant as usual, and she doesn’t know that was stolen.”

“So you punched that thief? Why not just shout?” my father asked.

“Oh, for goodness sake, Papa. Do you think screams could solve the problem?”

“Oh, you’re right. Whether your fist hard enough?”

I bit my lower lip, blushed. “I’m successful to break his nose.”

 “Oh Gyuri, although I love you so much, I must tell you that a polite young lady in Korea not punched anyone.” My aunt said.

“Oh aunty Seungyeon, in London, a polite young woman not punched any kind of man too.”

My father chuckled. “Have you grabbed the purse back?” 

I give my father my best ‘goddes’ look. “Of course, I’m your daughter anyway.”

My father clapped his hand. “That’s my girl.”

My aunt could only shake her head.

“Come honey, we will help you get packed.”

I go to upstairs with my auntie and my two cousins; Hara and Junsu.

“Of course, the daughter has nature just like her father. Who would put up with you guys?” Hara said sarcastically.

“Only her mother.” Junsu replied.

“Yah!!! You two…………” I said with angry face.

They both ran, laughing.

 

_ o_O _

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how about my first chap?? Boring??? too short?? :( mianhae....

but next chapter there will be first time gyuri meets jaejoong....

English is not my first language...so forgive me for wrong grammar and spelling.

@loveunexpectedly : thanks for your comment....mianhae, this isn't Heronic... :D

any comments are very apreciated.....thanks for reading this fics....hope u all like it... :D