Final

Me, You and Baby

 

Final

 

An hour later, ----- was in the bedroom just lying down.  She was sad that Leo left.  She knew that she should not act that way since Leo was not hers and Jaejoong’s in the first place.  Jaejoong went over to the bed where she was lying down.  “Babe, you okay? What’s wrong?” He silently cooed.  She turned around and sat up with slightly teary eyes.  “I just miss Leo.” Jaejoong hugged his wife so tenderly.  “Come out and go to the kitchen after 15 minutes okay? I’ll cheer you up!” Jaejoong cupped her face and kissed her.  “Babe, we agreed no presents this year.” Jaejoong shook his head. “No! It’s not a present! Just come out in 15 minutes okay?”

 

After 15 minutes, ----- went out of their room and into their darkly lit living room.  She entered the kitchen to see Jaejoong in the dining table with candles and a cake with the words “Happy Anniversary” written on it.  “Happy anniversary babe.  We didn’t get to have dessert over at dinner so here it is.”  Jaejoong said.  ----- was surprised and went over to Jaejoong’s side giving him a deep kiss and a hug.  “Thank you babe! Happy anniversary!  When did you do all this?” She was curious to know.  “I made it last night that’s why I woke up late today.” -----‘s eyes started to tear up again that day and this time it wasn’t out of sadness but out of overwhelming joy.  “I’m so blessed to have such a sweet and loving husband like you. I love you so much.” She cupped his face and giving him a very deep and passionate kiss.

 

After eating the cake Jaejoong made, Jaejoong pulled ----- into the bathroom with the bathtub filled with rose petals and luxurious bath salts that formed bubbles and surround with scented candles.  “Aww babe! You didn’t have to do all these!” ---- exclaimed as she hugged her husband.  “I wanted to cheer you up.” Jaejoong dorkily smiled.  ----- got out of the room and removed her clothes and went to the tub.  She was very relaxed but was shocked to see Jaejoong going in the tub.  “Ya! I thought this was for me?!” She complained.  “Who told you that this was for you?  This is our anniversary! Not just yours! And I want to relax too babe!” Jaejoong whined making ----- to laugh.  “I still want to have those bathtub kisses you know.” Jaejoong reminded her.  “But I gave you bathtub kisses many times already!” She complained.  “But that doesn’t mean that I don’t want them anymore.” He playfully said.  After a few teasing here and there, ----- fell quiet that Jaejoong noticed.  “Babe what’s wrong?” ----- was hugging her knees and said, “Nothing.  It’s just I miss Leo but don’t worry okay? I’ll be fine.” Jaejoong had something in his head that he wanted to ask her for a few days now.  “Babe, I have meaning to ask you something for about 2 days now.” Jaejoong started getting nervous and started playing with his fingers.  “What is it?” Jaejoong peeked her curiousity.  She wanted to know what he wanted to tell her.  “Uhm... What if – what if we try you know? What if we try having a baby?” -----‘s eyes widen at his question.  Her heart started pounding in her chest.  “Jae, I don’t know.” Jaejoong took her hand and held it.  “I know this is a shock to you and I know you’re scared because of what happened before but this time you’ll have me and you won’t have to do it alone.” ----- was not looking at Jaejoong since she was scared.   She was scared that she might have another miscarriage like two years ago.  “Jae, I–“ Jaejoong cut her off, “I think we’re ready; I think I’m ready.  I’m ready to become a father.  We’re 28 and I think it’s time that we try.  I would love to have a family with you and I will try my best to become a better husband to you and I will be the best dad for our baby.” After a few words from Jaejoong, she was finally convinced. “Okay.  I guess we’ll try.” She said with teary eyes.  And with that Jaejoong kissed ----- passionately as one thing led to another.

 

 

A Year Later

 

“Jae, where is -----? It’s almost noon and she didn’t have any breakfast yet.  Call her and let’s eat together.”  Minkyoung ordered her younger brother to call his wife who was still in bed, sleeping.  She was visiting the couple along with Taejin and Leo.  Leo was already a year old and his parents found it very hard to keep up with his running.

 

“Babe!”  Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen as he was walking towards their bedroom.  ----- grumpily got up from the bed and went to the kitchen with a frown plastered on her face.  “Babe! Cheer up! It’s early in the morning! Come on! Noona, hyung and Leo are already here.  Go wash up.”  He pulled his wife out of bed and pushed her into the bathroom.

 

After 15 minutes, she got out of their bedroom.  She sat beside her husband who was busily putting food in her plate and was preparing her morning coffee.  “You look very tired -----. Are you sick?” Minkyoung asked with concern.  “Gwaenchanhayo eonni.  It’s just that I feel so tired and worn out lately.  All I want to do is sleep.” Minkyoung nodded as ----- complained.  Jaejoong set the cup of coffee he had prepared for his wife.  ----- was about to thank her but she had a bad feeling coming up from her stomach.  Jaejoong placed his hand on her right shoulder as she stared at the cup of coffee placed in front of her.  “Babe, go on. Eat.” Jaejoong insisted then she started gagging.  They all stared at her.  ----- ran over to the nearest bathroom and started throwing up.  Jaejoong followed his wife as he was worried if she had caught a bug.  “Yeobo, hold Leo for a while.  I’ll check on the two.”  Minkyoung left Leo and Taejin in the kitchen as she followed the couple.

 

Jaejoong was patting his wife’s back as she was throwing up non-stop.  “Babe what’s wrong? Please be okay.” Jaejoong couldn’t help but worry for his wife’s health.  After a few minutes of vomiting everything ----- had eaten the night before, she then again vomited.  Minkyoung felt as if there was something going on with ----- as she was always tired.  “Jae, go eat breakfast.  I’ll take care of -----.”  Jaejoong was hesitant but his sister insisted.  ----- washed her face the second time as Minkyoung was eyeing her intensely.  “Eonni what’s wrong?  Is there something on my face?” ----- weakly asked.  Minkyoung held ----- as she was cupping every part of her body even her s.  “Since when did these become like this?!” ----- winced from the pain.  “Ya! Eonni that hurts!”  Minkyoung’s face lightened up.  “When was the last time you had you period?” ----- thought deeply when her last period was.  “I think it was 3 months ago.  I haven’t been having my period because of stress from work and everything.”  ----- complained.  “I don’t think that’s the reason.  You’re sensitive and your s are swollen and are hurting you.  I think you’re pregnant.  Aren’t you and Jaejoong trying to conceive?” ----- nodded, “But we’ve been busy for the past 3 months that we kind of stopped for a while.”  Minkyoung shook her head at her sister-in-law.  “Come on!  We’ll go get some pregnancy tests.”  Minkyoung pulled ---- from the bathroom then out of the apartment leaving the guys in confusion.

 

After 30 minutes, they got back from the pharmacy.  “Where did you girls go?” Jaejoong asked only to be ignored by the two.  Jaejoong looked at his brother-in-law who just shook his head.  The two girls went to the master bedroom with the pregnancy tests at hand.  Minkyoung was excited to see the results while ----- on the other hand was scared.  “What are you waiting for? Pee on it and see!” -----looked at Minkyoung with scared eyes.  “What if I am pregnant?  What if Jaejoong doesn’t want it?” Minkyoung shook her head, “If he doesn’t want it, I’ll freaking beat him to death!”

 

Minutes later, the boys were still wondering what the girls were up to but shrug the thought of as they were busy playing video games with Leo.  ----- came out of the bedroom’s toilet with the pregnancy test at her hands.  “So?! What’s the result?!” Minkyoung excitedly asked.  ----- showed Minkyoung the test showing positive.  “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”  Minkyoung cheered.  “Eonni! Shhh!” ----- cupped Minkyoung’s mouth as she started screaming.  The boys went in the bedroom as soon as they heard Minkyoung screaming.  “What’s going on? What is up with you two?”  Jaejoong asked with Leo in his arms.  Minkyoung walked towards Jaejoong and took Leo from him.  “You need to talk to your wife.”

 

They were all in the living room waiting for an explanation for Minkyoung and -----‘s weird behaviour.  “Babe, what’s wrong? What’s going on?” Jaejoong cupped ----- cheeks as she stared into her beautiful husband.  “Babe, uhm.  I don’t know how to say this.” ----- looked down to her toes.  “You can tell me anything babe.” ----- breathed in, “Babe, I think I’m pregnant.”  She looked up from her toes to her husband who was smiling from ear to ear.  “YES! I’M GOING TO BE A DAD! WE’RE PREGNANT!” Jaejoong hugged his wife tightly and then went towards Leo who was running around their apartment.  Jaejoong grabbed the child and hugged him.  “Leo-ah! You’re going to have a cousin soon! Aunt ----- and I are having an aegi*!”  Jaejoong squealed out of happiness.  Leo was a very bright child who was already trying to talk.  “Aegi?”  Leo mumbled though everybody heard it.  “Leo-ah did you just say aegi?” Taejin asked.  Minkyoung kneeled down to Leo’s level and hugged her child.  Everybody was happy for two things: ----- pregnancy and for Leo’s first word.

 

6 Months Later

 

The couple went to the OB to have ----- and the baby checked if they were doing okay.  “Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Kim.  Wow you’re blooming Mrs. Kim! Please take a seat here Mrs. Kim.”   The doctor motioned her to the reclining chair in the room.  “The gel will feel cold.”  She warned as ----- was startled at the gel’s temperature.  After few minutes, the doctor found the little baby growing in her womb.  “Ahh! There he is!  He is beautiful.  He is very healthy.  And you are already on your last month of pregnancy.  I would suggest that you keep eat healthy, and regular exercise such as walking would do you and the baby good.  Mr. Kim, please keep your wife away from stress okay? Make her happy.  I will leave you both as I have another appointment.  I will see you in fews to say hello to your new born.”  The doctor explained leaving the couple very happy knowing that their baby was healthy.

 

Later that night, the couple were ready to sleep. Jaejoong stared at his beautiful wife who was lying down in their bed.  He knelt to -----‘s side.  ----- sat up straight as she questioned his actions.  Jaejoong touched her stomach and started talking, “Hi aegi-ya.  This is your dad!” His tears started falling from his eyes.  “I’m so happy that you’re in your eomma’s tummy.  I will take care of you and mommy okay?” ----- chuckled at her husband.  “Babe you’re cute.” She cupped his face and kissed him.  “Do you want a boy or a girl?” Jaejoong asked.  “Hmm, I’ve always wanted a boy as my first child.” She smiled.  Jaejoong faced her growing stomach, “Be good to your mom arasseo?  I can’t wait to see you and play with you!  And don’t make your eomma throw up so much okay?  I don’t like your mommy sick.” He said as he was drawing circles in her stomach.  “Babe it’s not the baby’s fault if I throw up. Come here and let’s get to sleep.”  Jaejoong went to her side and hugged her tightly as they went to sleep and whispered, “Saranghae.”

 

2 Few Weeks Later

 

----- was busily preparing lunch for her and her husband when her water suddenly broke.  “BABE!!!” She screamed.   Jaejoong was in their bedroom finishing the final touches in their baby’s room and ran immediately as he heard his wife screaming.  “What’s wrong?!” He was getting worried.  “My water broke.  We need to go to the hospital.”  Jaejoong panicked for a few seconds but he composed himself so that he would not stress his wife out.  They immediately called Minkyoung to meet at the hospital and drove off to the hospital.

 

In the delivery room, Jaejoong could not bear seeing his wife in pain.  ----- was in tears because of the pain.  It has been almost an hour and the baby would still not come out.  “Okay Mrs. Kim! When I say push, push real hard okay?” Dr. Choi instructed her.  ----- held on her husband’s hands tightly because of the pain.  “Okay Mrs. Kim! Push!” ----- screamed in pain.  “That’s great! I can see the shoulder. One more big push Mrs. Kim!”  ------ cried as she pushed harder.  One last push and she heard her baby’s cry.  “Congratulations Mrs. Kim! It’s a boy! Mr. Kim would you like to cut his umbilical cord?”  The doctor asked.  Jaejoong was shaking and was already in tears because of the overwhelming happiness he was feeling.  The nurses cleaned their baby and gave him to -----.  “Annyeong baby!  I’m eomma! You’re beautiful just like your appa!”  She exclaimed as she was in tears.  The pain she felt giving birth went away as soon as she held on her baby.  The baby looked so much like the both of them.  He had his father’s full lips and tall nose and he also got his mother’s mesmerizing eyes.  “You’re both beautiful babe.  What do you want to name him?”  Jaejoong asked.  “Youngwoong. Kim Youngwoong.”  The baby opened his eyes as soon as he heard the name as if he was giving his parents the thumbs up.  “You did great babe.  Thank you for loving me and giving me Youngwoong.  Saranghae.” Jaejoong whispered as he kissed Youngwoong and his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*Aegi - baby

 

 

 

ANNYEONG YEOREOBUN! Sorry for being MIA for the past week.  It's because I don't want to end the story just yet but I know I have to.  I am so thankful for the support that you all given me with this fic and I have enjoyed writing this.  Thank you for the wonderful comments and encouragements!  I am in the process of writing another Jaejoong fic so please look forward to that!  I really am sorry if the chapter was way too long! I wanted to split the chapters but I just wanted to do this in one go!  I hope you all enjoy! Please comment and let me know what you think! I would also like to apologize for any mistakes made in the chapter!

 

To all my subsribers:

 

  • foreverkjy
  • katrice2013
  • TheRealFruit
  • kkhihi
  • snowflakes12
  • angiekoh28
  • bad-but-good
  • _DyNar_
  • youngminchoi
  • sha87tsyr86
  • white_charm
  • Sugarybaby
  • SeulAh
  • chen_chen
  • pooh89
  • lileewd
  • my_haven07
  • queenkj
  • soulappeal
  • Min_Yeon
  • nikki_
  • KyuuVlove321
  • BOFluv143
  • dbsk46
  • alexamoon21
  • hotpink
  • sbroces
  • zoosab91
  • unnie4ever
  • wookfats
  • mayrie
  • jyjislove
  • rpw_rpw
  • pinaychicks23
  • trishababes21
  • 4eversj

THANK YOU THANK YOU~ I LOVE YOU ALL! I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! SARANGHAEYO! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

To foreverkjy, white_charm, _DyNaR_ thank you guys! you constantly comment in every update i do and i really appreciate it and i feel so loved by you guys! I am grateful!

 

So much love you guys!

- Esjae