Day 4/5 - Silent War

Me, You and Baby

 

 

----- was surprised to see Jaejoong in the park.  She was confused as she read Jaejoong’s facial and body expressions; furrowed eyebrows, tighten jaws and clenched fists.  “Babe, what are you doing here?”  She stood up from her seat with Leo on her arms and was about to kiss him on the cheek but he evaded.  She knew that he was mad.  She knew that Jaejoong disliked Yoochun for silly reasons but she didn’t expect him to be like this.  “Uhm Yoochun, I think we should better be going.  It was really nice seeing you.” She said as she was putting Leo back in the stroller.  “It was nice see you too. Take care. Annyeong!”  Yoochun stooped down Leo’s level and waved at the baby then to the couple.

 

The car ride home was too quiet for the couple’s comfort even though Leo was making noises with his rattle in the carseat at the back.  ----- didn’t bother talking as she thought that she might just ignite Jaejoong’s temper.

 

Jaejoong slammed the door when they got into their apartment.  “What were you doing in the park with your ex-boyfriend?!” Jaejoong yelled at ----- who was ready to put Leo into the crib as he was already sleeping by the time they got home.  “Jae, can we not talk about this?” She pleaded as she walked into the living room where as Leo’s crib was still there.  “Not talk about this?  You were so happy when you were with him!” She placed the sleeping Leo in the crib and shook her head.  “Babe this conversation is silly and pointless.  Can we drop this now?  You know Yoochun is of the past okay? End of story.” Jaejoong scoffed, “Jinjja? Then why were you looking at him like you were like a teenager who has a crush!” She shook her head again at her husband’s jealousy.  “Jae, keep it down.  You’ll wake the baby up!  And besides the look I gave him had no meaning behind it at all.  Stop being jealous.”  She confidently explained herself.  “Me jealous?! I AM NOT JEALOUS!” He yelled making the baby cry.

 

“What now?! So you’re just gonna cry?  Is that all you ever do?!” He raised his voice at Leo.  ----- took the crying baby into her arms and covered his ears from Jaejoong’s yelling she was hushing him.  “Jae! Don’t be like this to your nephew!  He is a baby!  Babies cry!”  She was getting angry at his behaviour.  “This is why I don’t like babies!  I don’t want kids.  They cry all the time and annoy the heck out of you!  And if you haven’t noticed, you have been neglecting me ever since he came into our lives!  This is why I didn’t agree to take care of him in the first place!  And remember I am your husband!” ----- had enough of Jaejoong’s jealousy and temper.  “Leo is a baby! He needs attention and care!  You are a fully grown man who is capable to take care of himself!  You can feed yourself, you can wash yourself etc.!  He can’t!   That is why I spend most of my time with him!  You are my husband and I am your wife but haven’t you considered my feelings about this?”  She placed Leo who had stopped crying in the crib, “And I actually don’t regret spending most of my time with Leo since he doesn’t get jealous in everything and every little thing that I do! Jerk!” She pushed the crib into their guest room.  “Mwo hae?”  Jaejoong asked.  “I’ll be sleeping in the other room with Leo.  I don’t want to sleep with someone who has irrational issues!” She slammed the door shut right in front of Jaejoong’s face.

 

Jaejoong walked his fingers through his hair as he was frustrated.  He realized that he was out of the line when he blamed Leo and for accusing her of having feelings for Yoochun. ----- took Leo from the crib who was starting to cry.  “Mianhae Leo-ah.”  Tears started falling from her eyes.  She tried to hush Leo; she tried to hush herself.  But she couldn’t help but cry. She didn’t know that Jaejoong could hear his wife crying from the other side of the door.  It broke his heart hearing her cry but what made his heart break even more was the fact that he was the reason why she was breaking down and the fact that he could not comfort her.

 

The Next Day

 

----- woke up with large, puffy and stingy eyes.  She tried to brush the negative feeling she had for Jaejoong as she saw Leo sleeping like a cherubim beside her.  She touched Leo’s head and leaned in to kiss his forehead.  “Good morning Leo-ah.” She whispered so that she won’t wake him up.  She got up and went to the toilet to take a quick shower before the baby would wake up.

 

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom and got dressed.  Leo started moving in the bed.  She moved towards the baby and saw that Leo’s eyes were fluttering and opened as he woke up.  Leo had a huge smile when he saw her face.  “Aigoo! You’re such a cutie, aren’t you?”  Her heart was filled with happiness seeing such a sweet site.  She took Leo into her arms, kissed him on the cheeks repeatedly and headed to the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong was sitting near the counter when the two walked in the kitchen. Jaejoong was startled to see his wife’s eyes.  It pained him.  She didn’t acknowledge his presence.  She was still hurt and she didn’t want to argue so early in the morning.  She took a small bottle of baby food from the cupboard as it was already time for Leo to eat.  She placed Leo in his highchair as she sat across him.  She fed Leo his food as he was playing with rattle.  Leo was saying incoherent words that made ----- chuckle.  Jaejoong noticed her change of behaviour towards Leo so he decided to break the ice.  “Babe, are you not going to eat breakfast?” ----- simply ignored her husband’s question as if she heard nothing.  As soon as Leo was finished being fed, she took Leo in her arms and headed towards the guest room’s bathroom for Leo’s bath.

 

It was a very long and tiring day for Jaejoong as he had to work that day.  ----- didn’t have work since she was on her annual leave.  It was the perfect timing for her to take care of Leo.  Jaejoong had a long day at work and came home.  He wanted to make up with his wife and forget all the harsh things he had said.   However, he knew that it was never easy to forgive and forget but that didn’t make him stop to go to the guest room and apologize to his wife.  He peeked in the slightly opened door and heard ----- talking.

 

----- was on the phone with Minkyoung as Jaejoong peeked in.  The phone was on loudspeaker so Jaejoong eavesdropped and heard their conversation.  “Yeoboseyo? ----- how is my baby doing?  I hope you and Jaejoong have been taking good care of my baby.” Minkyoung nagged at her sister-in-law.  “Leo is doing great eonni.  He is sleeping right now.  Don’t worry!  How’s your little vacation?  I hope you and Taejin oppa are enjoying!  You should make more babies for me to take care of!” She giggled.  “Aish jinjja!  You shouldn’t be telling me this!  If you want to take care of kids so bad then why won’t you and Jaejoong make kids of your own?” ----- sighed and said, “Eonni, you know Jaejoong.  He doesn’t want kids.  Jaejoong and I had a fight last night.  We fought about it, about how he was not considering my feelings about the topic.” Minkyoung fell quiet as she listened to her.  “I’ll tell you something that I’ve never told anyone before even Jaejoong.” This peeked Minkyoung’s interest and so as Jaejoong who was listening.  “About two years ago, I didn’t have my period for almost 3 months.  I thought I was pregnant and bought a pregnancy test.  It showed positive.  I booked an appointment to the OB.  The doctor told m— the doctor told me that there was no heartbeat from the baby.” ----- stuttered as she was already crying.  “When I got home, that was the time Jaejoong and I had ‘the talk’ about him not wanting kids.  It broke my heart that I lost my possibly first child but it broke me more knowing that my husband would not want to have kids with me.  I wanted to object but Jaejoong is my husband.  I vowed to be with him through the best and worst.  This is the worst.  Still I will stand next to him no matter what.” ----- wiped her tears.  Minkyoung could not speak from the shock.  Jaejoong was in tears as he heard his wife’s revelation.  “Aish! That babo nam dongsaeng* of mine!”  Minkyoung screamed out of frustration.  ----- chuckled, “Don’t worry about it too much eonni.  Just worry about making babies arasseo?” Minkyoung laughed at -----‘s joke.  “Okay.  I’ll talk to you soon okay? It’s getting late.  You must be tired especially when Leo’s around.  Jalja*.”  As soon as they hung up the phone, Jaejoong walked into the room, went over to ----- who was sitting on the bed with tearful eyes.  He knelt down, hugged her waist and apologized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*pabo nam dongsaeng - idiot brother

*jalja - goodnight

 

 

Replies:

@foreverkjythank you for enjoying the update!^~^ haha it's both sweet and annoying of jaejoong don't you think? haha i hope you like this update and sorry for making too long!>_<*

@queenkj: yes he is a very jealous husband indeed.. jealous of a baby! haha

@white_charm: please be patient for the next update! i'll make leo so irresistable! haha and you're right! jaejoong is very jealous>_<*

 

Hi guys! How you all been? I hope you enjoy this chapter a.k.a my little gift you all of you who have been supporting, subscribing and commenting my fic!

I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's a bit lengthy.  I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far in this fic! haha I hope you guys wouldn't mind! I wanted to keep you guys thrilled from the last one that's why i made this chapter half of day4 and day 5:3

Please let me know your thoughts about the update in the comments below! I appreciate all of them! I am surprised that I didn't get any negative comments! haha I'm thankful! Enough with the rant! I'll see you guys in the next chapter!  Saranghamnida!~

 

- Esjae