Day 3 - Playing House

Me, You and Baby

Taking care of Leo last night was easy since Minkyoung and Taeji left him with the couple during the night.  All Leo did was sleep and ----- fed him at the right time so he was not cranky at all.  The couple found it easy to take care of Leo at the first night, well to ----- it was easy enough.

 

The next day, Jaejoong woke up with ----- not in bed.  He got up, showered and went to the kitchen where she was preparing breakfast – Leo’s warm bottled milk.  This displeased Jaejoong since he was hungry.  A hungry Jaejoong was always a cranky Jaejoong.  “Good morning babe!” ----- chirped happily to her husband.  Jaejoong stood still and didn’t reply.  “Hey! Gwaenchanha?*” She furrowed her eyebrows towards her husband’s attitude as she was feeding Leo his bottled milk.  “Babe! Feed me!” Jaejoong commanded to which his wife rejected and said, “Can you make breakfast for yourself?” She suggested and continued, “You can cook babe and my hands are a bit full feeding Leo at the moment.”  Jaejoong had to control his temper and did what his wife told him to do so.

 

“Baby, did you eat breakfast already?” Jaejoong asked his wife who was still very busy with Leo.  “No. Not yet.  I still have to give Leo his bath.  We don’t want a smelly Leo, do we?”  She playfully said in a baby talk manner while playing with Leo who found her very amusing and started giggling and smiling.  This melted her heart thus giving Leo playful kisses all over his face as if he was her own son.  Then she started to smell something funny.  “Babe did you just fart?!” Jaejoong started laughing.  She shook her hand to her husband’s playful accusation.  “I think Leo released the bomb babe!  Wanna help me change his diapers?” Jaejoong’s eyes widen at the thought of changing Leo’s diapers and refused to do it.  ----- laughed at her husband’s disgusted expression and took Leo to the bathroom where she was going to change the baby’s diapers.

 

The bathroom’s scent was filled with Leo’s stinky poop.  This made the couple cringe however, ----- was determined to change Leo’s stinky diaper.  Jaejoong hated the stench so he just stayed near the doorframe of the bathroom about 5 feet away from his wife and the baby.  “Okay here we go.  Aunty is gonna change your diaper now okay Leo-ah! Be a good boy arasseo?”  She removed the adhesive tape of the diaper from the sides and revealed Leo’s private parts covered in stinky poop.  Her usual cheerful face was turned into a disgusted on.  She tried hard not to gag at the site and the stench.  Jaejoong could not help but laugh at his wife’s expression.    Leo got a little comfortable and started crying.  This made her panic a little but immediately cleaned, bathed and changed Leo’s dirty diaper and clothes into a new and clean ones.

 

After the little commotion that had happened, ----- had put him into his afternoon nap.  Jaejoong grabbed this opportunity to be alone with his wife.  He felt neglected in a way.  “Babe, come on let’s eat.” He hugged her back with his arms on her waist.  She turned around from the baby’s crib to face her husband.  “I don’t want to leave Leo here alone.” The thought of leaving the baby in their room terrified ----- even though the kitchen was just near enough.  “Just switch the baby monitor on.  You’ve been pretty busy and you’ve been neglecting me and I was and am your first baby after all.”  Jaejoong pouted as he cuddled to his wife.  “Jinjja*?  I didn’t even notice that I was neglecting you.”  She teased.  “Ya!” Jaejoong exclaimed.  “Haha okay big baby, I’ll make dinner to make it up for you.”  Jaejoong grinned and gave her a deep kiss.  She moved away from the kiss as she felt that it would turn into a heated make out session.  “Wae geurae*?”  Jaejoong asked.  “Not in front of the baby Jae.” She whispered.  Jaejoong peeked behind her and saw Leo’s sleeping form.  “Babe he is sleeping and he is a baby! He won’t know anything.”  He complained.  She took the baby monitor, grabbed his hands and went to the kitchen.  “Where were we?” Jaejoong asked as he leaned for a kiss which she immediately moved away.  “Babe I have to make dinner for us before Leo wakes up.  I’m sorry.”  He pouted at her apology.  He looked at his wife who was busy cooking their dinner.  “This is gonna be a very long week for me.” He silently thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*Gwaenchanha? - Are you okay?

*Jinjja? - Really?

*Wae geurae? - What's wrong?

 

Annyeonghaseyo!  I would like to thank everyone one who has subscribed to this story.  I am truly happy!  It means a lot to me!  And if you guys are wondering how long this fic would last well it would not last that long.  I intended for this fic to be a oneshot but it would be too long so I'm making 7 chapters for the 7 days the baby is with the couple!  Please do comment and share your thoughts!  This will inspire me to better the story and to update frequently!   And I apologize for the mistakes in this fic and if the story is not up to your standards>_<*.  Like I said before, I'm not really a writer and I just want to share my imaginations with you beautiful people:3 Kamsahamnida and saranghamnida!

Replies:

@foreverkjydon't feel bad! i am happy that you are commenting and showing your support and suggestion.  i haven't written jae's reason of disliking kids but maybe in the next chapter that i hope you will find interesting! and i will take your suggestion into consideration! thank you so much!

@SeulAh: hello there! thank for reading my fic! it means a lot to me!:3 i hope you enjoy this update!

@white_charm: thank you! please look forward to the next chapters to see if jaejoong's attitude will change towards the baby and for the couple to consider having their own kids:3

 

 

Thank you for the love and support! Please comment and I hope you enjoy the update!

- Esjae