Day 7 - Goodbye Baby Goodbye

Me, You and Baby

 

----- woke up the next day with Leo in between her and her husband.  Leo woke up next.  She leaned in to Leo to give him a kiss on his cheek.  She then stared at her husband’s angelic, sleeping face.  She was about to kiss him but Leo rolled over and crawled towards the sleeping Jaejoong.  Leo crawled closer to him and he started hitting Jaejoong in the face in a playful manner.  Jaejoong moved from Leo’s actions but didn’t wake up.  “Aigoo, you want to play with uncle this early Leo-ah?” ----- said.  She sat up as she went closer to the two.  She took Leo in her lap, grabbed Leo’s arms and helped him hitting Jaejoong.  “Uncle!  How long are you going to sleep?  Please play with me.” She baby talked as she was pretending that it was Leo who was talking.  Jaejoong woke up from the multiple playful hits.  “Could you please stop hitting me?” Jaejoong pleaded the two.  Leo started giggling at the sight of his uncle waking up.  “Babe! Ireona*!  Leo wants to play with you.” She then started hitting Jaejoong playfully.  Jaejoong grabbed her arms and he carefully pulled her into him without hurting Leo who was in her lap and who was still in between them.  “Happy anniversary babe.”  Jaejoong cooed then gave her a kiss. ----- smiled and said, “Happy anniversary too.”

 

They got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.  ----- was about to pull the handle of the fridge when Jaejoong stopped her.  “I’ll cook breakfast babe!”  Jaejoong pulled her hands away from the fridge.  She gave him a weird, questioning look.  “I wanna spoil you today since it’s our anniversary.   I have been a jerk to you for the past days so I’m making it up to you by cooking breakfast and feeding Leo arasseo?” She couldn’t help but smile at her husband’s kind gesture.  She smiled and hugged him tightly.  Jaejoong smiled at her wife’s sudden move.  He hugged her and kissed her head.  Leo was making noises as he dropped his rattle from his high chair.  “Jinjja Leo-ah.  Must you ruin the mood your aunt and I are having?” Jaejoong whined playfully at the child.  ----- laughed at her husband’s silliness and went over to Leo to pick up his rattle.

 

When Jaejoong finished cooking breakfast, ----- started eating as Jaejoong was feeding Leo his baby food.  “Babe here! Have a bite.” She fed Jaejoong as Jaejoong fed Leo.  The sight was heart warming.  It was as if they were a real family.  In the middle of breakfast, ----- silently dropped the fork to her plate and fell quite.  Jaejoong noticed her sudden change of mood.  “Babe? What’s wrong?”  Jaejoong became worried.  “Minkyoung eonni and Taejin oppa will come and pick Leo up today.  I don’t know.  I guess I’ll miss Leo.” She said as she was cupping Leo’s face with smears of baby food.  “It’s that fast huh?” Jaejoong said.  “Well we’ll just make the most of it since they’ll arrive at 6 PM today.” Jaejoong suggested.

 

After breakfast, the couple went to the toilet and bathed Leo.  When Leo was in his bath seat and started splashing water to the couple.  ----- then took a handful of water and splashed Jaejoong which made him glare at his wife.  “Yah!” Jaejoong pointed his finger out to his wife.  “Babe! I’m sorry! I love you! Please don’t splash water! You love me right?” She said with nervousness while she was giving Jaejoong her aegyo expressions.  “Your aegyo is not gonna work this time Mrs. Kim.” Jaejoong then splashed the same amount of water.  Leo could not stop giggling and laughing at the childish couple.  The couple became a little hyper that made Leo happy and amused.  The couple’s clothes were already soaking wet by the time they were done bathing Leo.  Seeing ----- in drenched clothes made her look very y in Jaejoong’s eyes.  Jaejoong shook his thoughts away since he knew he would not have that kind of intimacy with her since Leo was with them.

 

They took turns taking care of Leo while the other one showers and change into clean, dry clothes.  Jaejoong showered first as ----- was dressing Leo.  After dressing Leo into his clothes, he fell tired and went to sleep.  ----- made sure Leo was already asleep before getting out of the wet clothes she was in.  She didn’t want to catch a cold so she took of her clothes except her underwear.  She then wrapped herself with a towel.  Jaejoong finished showering and went out of the bathroom in their room.  He saw his wife wrapping herself with a towel and he felt that he was in a difficult position.  She turned around to see Jaejoong out of the bathroom.  “Great you’re finished! It’s my turn! Leo is sleeping so just look after him okay?”  She quickly went to the bathroom leaving Jaejoong astonished.  “Ya! Babo! What’s wrong with you?!” Jaejoong was talking to himself as he was hitting his head lightly and ran his fingers through his hair as he was frustrated.

 

Later that day, the couple brought the baby to the park for a bit of fresh air.  They brought him to the playground where ----- brought Leo the last time.  Jaejoong and ----- sat at the bench in the playground while Leo was in his stroller.  There was a boy being picked on by his classmates.  Jaejoong went over to scold the bullies.  This shocked -----.  Normally Jaejoong would not care about others especially about kids’ quarrels.  “Hey!” Jaejoong yelled.  The bullies ran away as they got scared.  Jaejoong helped the poor boy up.  “You okay?” Jaejoong asked the helpless boy.  “Are you with your parents?” The boy nodded.  Jaejoong saw an ice cream truck nearby and wanted to cheer the crying boy up.  “Want ice cream? What do you say?” ----- went over to where Jaejoong and the boy where while pushing Leo’s stroller.  “My parents told me not to talk to strangers.” He shyly said.  “I’m no stranger! I’m your friend since I made the bullies go away and not hurt you.”  Jaejoong convinced him.  They went over the ice cream truck and ordered two ice cream cones with 2 scopes; one for the boy and one for the couple to share.  “Thank you ahjussi!” He bowed to Jaejoong thanking him as he already saw his mother calling him.  ----- was really proud of her husband making her kiss him on his cheek.  “What was that for?”  Jaejoong asked surprisingly.  “I just wanted to give you a kiss.  Is that wrong?” She teased making Jaejoong laugh.

 

They went home straight after the playground as they had to pack Leo’s things.  Leo was in his walker when the couple were busily packing his things.  At 6:05 PM, the doorbell of their apartment rang.  Jaejoong opened the door to welcome Leo’s parents back.  “Noona! Hyung! Welcome back!” Minkyoung ignored her brother and went straight to the living room where Leo was.  “My baby! Leo-ah did they treat you well here? Eomma missed you so much!” Minkyoung kissed and kissed her baby.  Leo was just giggling at his mom’s gesture.  “Hey Jae! How you been?” Taejin greeted then went straight to where his wife and son were.  “Welcome back Minkyoung eonni, Taejin oppa!” ----- greeted the couple who were happy and excited to be with their son.

 

Jaejoong made dinner just in time for all of them to eat.  After dinner, it was time for them to part with the baby.  The couple fell quiet as they didn’t want to say goodbye to Leo yet.  “We’ll go ahead okay? Leo-ah, say goodbye to your uncle Jaejoong and aunty -----.” Minkyoung said.  Jaejoong took Leo from his sister’s arms and hugged Leo with his wife.  -----‘s eyes started tearing up as she found it difficult to say goodbye.  “Ya! ----- uljima! You’ll see Leo again don’t worry! And you guys can visit us anytime okay?” Minkyoung said as Jaejoong was comforting his wife.  “I know! It’s just that I will miss Leo.” She turned to Leo and said, “Leo-ah, be a good boy to your eomma and appa, arasseo? I’ll miss you.” She sobbed.  “We will miss you Leo-ah.” Jaejoong corrected his wife’s last statement.  As they were walking towards the door, Jaejoong and ----- kissed Leo before leaving.  “Take care on your way home.”  The couple said.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*Ireona - Get up

 

 

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not updating that quick! I just didn't want to end this fic so quickly>_<* I actually grew attached with the three characters as well as the readers who are supporting and commenting on this fic!  I apologize with the mistakes in advance and if the update is not up to your liking.  I guess one more chapter and this one is already over right?T__T  I currently am planning on writing another Jaejoong fic but I'm not sure when to write it>_<*  If you want Jaejoong fic then I actually wrote one before and this was my first ever one short! Click here to read it.  WARNING: IT IS A VERY SAD FIC;; Let me know what you think okay?

 

Thank you again guys for the love and support! Comment and let me know what you think!

- Esjae