Day 2 - Hello Baby

Me, You and Baby

Minkyoung arrived at the couple’s apartment with her husband and her baby that night.  ----- tripped when she was running towards them.  She was a very clumsy person – a trait that Jaejoong both liked and disliked.  “I hope you wouldn’t be that clumsy when handling my baby.”  Minkyoung shook her head.   “Eonni! Don’t worry I will be very careful when it comes to Leo.  Isn’t that right Leo? I’ll be your favourite aunt arasseo?”  She took Leo out of his mother’s arms and started playing with the baby.  Jaejoong, Minkyoung and Taeji, Minkyoung’s husband shook their heads and then laughed at -----‘s excitement of taking care of the baby.

 

Minkyoung and Taeji left Jaejoong and ----- instructions on how to take care of Leo.  They told them the feeding hours of the baby and how to make Leo stop crying when he would throw tantrums.  “Please take good care of my baby arasseo?” Minkyoung felt sad leaving Leo behind.  She felt guilty that she’d be enjoying her time with her husband in Jeju Island without him.  “Trust me eonni! Leo and I are getting along pretty well don’t you think?” ----- smiled at Minkyoung while holding Leo gently in her arms as if he was her own child.  “I trust you alright but I don’t trust that babo of a nam dongsaeng I have!” Minkyoung glared at Jaejoong.  “What?!” Jaejoong reacted.  “Please be nice to my kid okay?  I know you hate them but please be nice to your nephew.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ----- assured the Leo’s parents that Leo was in good hands, well in her hands anyways.

 

Taeji comforted his wife as she was sobbing on their way out of Jaejoong and -----‘s apartment.  It was the first time Minkyoung was to separate with her son and of course like most mothers, separation anxiety hurt them even it was for a short time.  “Minkyoung eonni!  Uljima!  I will take care of Leo, arasseo?  One week will be over before you know it.” ----- convinced her sister-in-law to stop crying and so she did.  “Just take care of my son and don’t let your husband hurt him arasseo?!” She glared at Jaejoong while emphasizing on the word.  “Don’t worry eonni!  I will take care of these two babies and make sure that they won’t fight!”  ----- said cheerfully.

 

After a few minutes of goodbye, Taeji and Minkyoung left Leo with the couple.  Then things started to get a little bit interesting for the couple.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for everyone who subsribed to the story!  I feel so happy! I would feel a lot happier if you guys would comment and give me your feedback!

Replies:

@foreverkjy: i made jaejoong dislike kids because of the fact that they're loud and annoying.  in this story he hasn't realized how loving kids can be. do you want me to put the reason why Jaejoong dislikes kids?  would that help if i did put that make people understand jaejoong's character more?:3

 

Thank you for the love and support! Please comment and I hope you enjoy the update!

- Esjae