Day 5/6 - Playing Pretend 2

Me, You and Baby

 

“Jeongmal mianhae! Please forgive me babe.  I didn’t know.  I’m sorry.  I didn’t know.” Jaejoong cried as he pleaded while he was kneeling down hugging his wife’s waist.  ----- took his arms off her waist and knelt down to Jaejoong’s level.  “Forgive me if ever I’m on my knees. Take me as I am bad or best.  Love me even if I’m a mess*.” She moved his hair that was covering his face to one side so that she could see his eyes as she recited their vows to him.  “I forgive you Jae.”  Jaejoong hugged her tightly while crying on her shoulders.  It broke -----‘s heart to see her husband crying like this so she started crying as well.  She his hair at the back of his head as she was trying to hush him from all the crying.  “It’s okay babe.  We’ll just forget about this okay?”  Jaejoong broke off the hug and stared at her eyes.  He smiled at her and then kissed her to ease all the pain.

 

The Next Day

 

----- woke up with Jaejoong beside her in the guest room.  They were too tired from all the crying so they decided to sleep there instead of sleeping in the master’s bedroom.  She was amazed at her husband’s beautiful features.  She pushed his hair to one side to see his closed, swollen eyes.  It pained her to see his eyes swollen.  She then traced his nose then his cheeks then down to his jawline with her finger.  She left the best for last which was his lips.  His oh so soft, kissable lips that she loved so much.  She traced his bottom lips from one side to another then suddenly Jaejoong bit her finger playfully then opened his eyes.  “Oh my gosh babe! You scared me!” She playfully hit his chest.  “You started it!” He grinned. “Did I hurt your finger?” He took the finger he bit and kissed it.  She shook her head making him grin.  “Aigoo.  I have such a cute wife. Come here.”  He cupped her face as he was leaning in for a kiss.  When they were about to kiss, they heard Leo baby talking while he was playing with his rattle.  They both chuckled at the baby’s timing.  Jaejoong gave her a quick peck on the lips and rushed over Leo’s crib.

 

----- sat up from the bed and was shocked at Jaejoong’s behaviour.  Jaejoong never held Leo ever since Leo came into their lives.  Jaejoong took Leo from his crib and into his arms.  “Leo-ah forgive uncle okay?  I was a very bad guy.”  He apologized while looking at Leo straight into the eyes.  Leo hit Jaejoong on the head with his rattle.  ----- laughed at what she saw.  “That was for being a nappeun namja* to Leo.” Jaejoong pouted at the baby making Leo laugh.  “I think he has forgiven you babe.” ----- walked over to her husband and kissed the part where Leo hit him over the head.  She then kissed Leo multiple times on his forehead and then both of his chubby cheeks.  Leo giggled non-stop.  “Come on. Let’s have breakfast.” Jaejoong said as he was leading the two to the kitchen.

 

----- was cooking breakfast for the two of them while to her surprise, Jaejoong was feeding Leo with baby food.  As soon as she finished making breakfast for the both of them, she placed her hand over Jaejoong’s forhead.  “What was that for?” Jaejoong asked with curiosity.  “Are you sick? Since when do you want to take care of Leo?” She asked with furrowed eyes.  Jaejoong gave her his killer smile and said, “I want to take care of Leo.  And it’s natural of me to want to take care of him since he is my nephew.”  She then placed her hand again on his forehead only to which Jaejoong shook his head.  Leo saw this and touched Jaejoong’s nose with his tiny hand as he couldn’t reach his forehead.  “Aigoo.  My nephew loves me now.  He is concerned at his uncle’s health.  Don’t worry Leo-ah.   Uncle is healthy!”  Jaejoong cooed at he was lightly pinching Leo’s cheeks.

 

After breakfast, Leo had to take his bath.  Jaejoong insisted ----- to allow him to give Leo his bath for the day.  She was hesitant at first but she agreed as long as she could keep an eye on the two.   On the way to the bathroom Jaejoong could smell something from Leo.  “Leo did you fart?” ----- laughed. “He didn’t fart babe.   He pooped to be exact.”  Jaejoong had a disgusting look on his face and was holding Leo away from his body.  “Babe, help me with this.” ----- laughed, shook her head and said, “No.  There is no way I’m helping you with this! You insisted you wanted to take care of everything.  Well there you go Mr. Kim.” Jaejoong had to move his head away from Leo while he was still holding the baby.  Leo did really smell.  “Babe! Help me! Jaebal*! And you’re Mrs. Kim! You promised we do things together.” He pleaded.  “Babe I said I’d forgive you whenever you are on your knees, and take you bad or best and love you even if you were a mess.  I didn’t say that I’d help you with Leo’s poopy diaper issues when you insisted you wanted to take care of it.” She laughed her head off as she was talking to her nervous husband.  “Babe! I didn’t know he was gonna poo!” He whined as she shook her head for the nth time that day.  “I’ll watch you do it babe.  You can do it! Fighting!” She encouraged her husband as she fist pumped in the air.

 

Jaejoong was getting nervous as he placed Leo in the changing table.  Jaejoong had a disgusting look plastered on his face while ----- had an amusing look on her face.  Leo seemed to be having fun torturing his uncle with his smelly diaper.  He was giggling and smiling at Jaejoong’s funny expressions.  Jaejoong removed the adhesive tapes at the sides of the diaper.  He pulled away the diaper from Leo’s private area revealing a very messy and poopy situation.  Jaejoong started gagging at the site of Leo’s bottoms covered in poop.  ----- could not stop laughing at her husband’s priceless actions.  “You can do it babe.  I’m here to cheer you on! Fighting!” She encouraged while she was enjoying taking photos of Jaejoong and Leo.  Jaejoong held his head back away from Leo’s poop as he felt puking at the sight.  Jaejoong was too slow changing Leo’s diaper.  This made Leo very irritated as the wet feeling of the poop made him very uncomfortable.  Leo raised one of his legs up then touched the side of his diaper.  This made Jaejoong really uncomfortable as Leo’s left feet was covered with his own poop.  “Babe! Dowajoo*!”  He begged with his puppy dog eyes.  “Arasseo! Arasseo! Do what I say.”  She instructed Jaejoong on what to do with the situation.

 

After the little commotion with Leo’s poop, Jaejoong placed Leo in his bath seat.  Jaejoong then started bathing Leo.  After bathing, Jaejoong placed Leo once again on the changing table that ----- cleaned for them.  “Leo-ah, uncle is gonna put you in new diapers so you don’t have to be uncomfortable.” Jaejoong took out a new diaper out of the diaper bag but as soon as he was going to place it under Leo, Leo started peeing.  ----- laughed as she took photos of Leo’s pee hitting Jaejoong’s face and almost went straight into his mouth.  Leo giggled as he saw his uncle in a drenched state.  “Leo-ah do you hate uncle that much?  I thought we made up already.  I though you have forgiven me.”  ----- laughed as Jaejoong whined to his nephew.  She took Leo from Jaejoong and she continued changing Leo as Jaejoong went to the toilet to shower and change his clothes that was drenched in Leo’s pee.

 

As Jaejoong went out of the bathroom, he saw ----- placing the sleeping Leo in the crib.  This brought warm feelings to his heart.  He went over to ----- who was standing beside Leo’s crib and hugged her from behind.  “Hey.” Jaejoong whispered in her ears.  “You look beautiful especially when you take care of a baby.” His whispers brought shivers to her spine.  She turned around and looked at Jaejoong who was half .  “You should get dressed.  You’ll get sick.”  She was happy about what he had said but she tried to avoid the whole “baby talk” as she was still sensitive about the topic.

 

Minkyoung called Jaejoong as ----- was still in the shower.  “Noona!  How are you and Taejin hyung?”  He greeted happily.  “How dare you hurt -----!  You’re so insensitive sometimes Jaejoong! You’re such an idiot!” She screamed over the phone.  “Noona calm down! ----- are in good terms now.  I apologized last night.” He could hear Minkyoung scoffing on the other line.  “And I even took care of Leo today.  I fed him, changed his diapers and even bathed him.”  He said proudly to his noona.  “You think I’ll be impressed?”  He cringed away from the phone due to his noona’s temper.  “Noona! Don’t be mad! If it makes you feel better, Leo hit me with his rattle on the head and peed on me!” He complained.  “Oh geurae? That makes me feel better knowing that my baby boy is so smart!”  She laughed.  “Jaejoong don’t hurt my dongsaeng okay?”  She continued, “About the baby thing, don’t be too insensitive.  ----- had a rough time about it.” Jaejoong’s happy face fell into a sadden one.  “I know noona.  I heard you and ----- talk last night.  I know about the baby.  I won’t be insensitive this time.”   He assured her.

 

Later that afternoon, the couple brought Leo to the mall.  They went shopping and roamed Leo around.  Then they went to their favourite restaurant.  “For two, I mean for three please.”  Jaejoong said at the waiter who then guided them to their seat.  “Could you give us a high chair for the baby?  Kamsahamnida*.”  Jaejoong requested.  After they settled in their seats and have decided on what to eat, a waiter greeted them.  “Oh what a beautiful son you guys have!” The couple smile at the statement.  “He is not our son.  He is my nephew.”  Jaejoong said with a warm smile.  “Joisonghamnida* for assuming.”   He apologized.  “It’s okay.  No need to apologize.” ----- warmly said.  “Are you ready to order?”  The couple nodded and told the waiter their choice of meal.  After their meal, they had ordered the restaurant’s special chocolate cake and asked the waiter to take a photo of the three of them using Jaejoong’s phone.  It was easy to mistake the three as a family since they acted like one.

 

They went straight home after their dinner in the restaurant as they were tired.  But as soon as they got home, Leo became really hyper.  He kept hitting Jaejoong with his rattle on the face and could not stop giggling.  “Now look what you’ve done babe.  I told you not to give him chocolate back at the restaurant when we were having dessert!   It’s time for Leo to sleep but he is wide awake and hyper!” ----- nagged at her husband.  “Sorry!  I didn’t know it would turn out like this.  We could just play with him until he falls asleep.  And don’t tell noona I fed him chocolate!” ----- just stuck her tongue out at her husband.  Jaejoong placed Leo in his walker and chased ----- to their room.  The couple became hyper themselves.  They went back to the living room where Leo was trying to walk in his walker.  Leo almost ran towards the couple but stopped since he was still learning to walk.  They were impressed at how early Leo was trying to walk.   Jaejoong took Leo from the walker and into his arms.  Leo could not stop laughing and smiling.  Jaejoong held Leo up high in the air and suddenly tries to drop him down without actually letting go of the baby.  “Babe don’t do that.  He might get dizzy.” ----- warned as she was heating up warm water for Leo’s milk.  “Don’t worry, Leo is having fun! Isn’t that right Leo-ah?  I think Aunt ----- is just jealous because you love me more.” Jaejoong said cockily.  Then Leo’s smiling face fell that started vomiting all the food he had that day on Jaejoong.  “I told you babe.”  She took Leo from Jaejoong to change Leo’s clothes.

 

After they all had changed their clothes to their sleeping ones, they placed Leo in their bed since he was not feeling sleepy at all.  “We should let Leo sleep here in the bed with us.”  Jaejoong suggested.  “You might crush the baby babe.”  ----- teased then Jaejoong pouted.  “Okay! Leo will sleep with us.  He’ll be in the middle okay?  I’ll just get his pillows in his crib.” They set Leo’s pillows in their bed so that Leo would not fall or get hurt.  They laid Leo in between them.  “Leo did you enjoy your day today?  I miss you.  Why did you have to like your uncle so much?” ----- whined as she was lying down, facing Leo who then turned this back against her and faced Jaejoong instead.  ----- was shocked Leo’s behaviour while Jaejoong was laughing and felt proud.  -----sat up, crossed her arms and pouted.  She was pretending to be upset.  “It’s okay babe.  If Leo doesn’t like you always remember that I still love you.” Jaejoong teased as he was kissing Leo’s cheeks.  She laughed at her husband’s sweetness and smiled at the site of Jaejoong kissing Leo.  Leo baby talked as Jaejoong was kissing him multiple times.  ----- took her phone and took a photo of Jaejoong kissing Leo’s cheek again.  It was a sweet site to see.

 

After a few minutes, the three of them grew tired and sleepy.  Leo’s eyes were shutting down.  The couple kissed the baby gently as they were being careful not to wake him up.  Then the couple leaned in each other carefully so that they won’t wake Leo up or crush him and gave each other a sweet peck on the lips.  “Jalja jagiya*.  I love you.” Jaejoong said as he was cupping her face.  “Nado saranghae*.” She smiled and continued, “Gomawo for being such the best husband to me and a good uncle to Leo.” She said as they were ready for their great and peaceful slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*Forgive me if ever I’m on my knees. Take me as I am bad or best.  Love me even if I’m a mess - Lyrics to Light's song called "Jonny loves jess" though I mixed the lines a little bit so that it would fit the story.

*nappeun namja - bad guy

*Jaebal - please

*Dowajoo - help me

*Kamsahamnida - thank you (formal)

*Joisonghamnida - I'm so sorry (formal)

*Jalja jagiya - goodnight babe.

*Nado saranghae  - i love you too

*Gomawo  - thank you (informal)

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!  How have you all been?  I'm really excited at the new feature of AFF about the comments about replying directly!  I would like to thank every one of you for the comments and support!  Unfortunately the fic is about to end.  Maybe one more chapter or even two>_<*  I have enjoyed writing this so much and I really enjoyed communicating with you all!  You guys are so special and that you guys contributed so much in this fic even though you might not know it.  Every single comment makes me motivated to update an even better chapter! I hope you all like this chapter even though it's a bit lengthy!>_<*  I'm sorry in advance for the grammatical erros and spelling mistakes.  I've read my two last updates and it had a lot of errors in it but I edited it again! Sorry about that! I love you guys! Comment below for your feedback!:3 See you in the next chapter a.k.a their last day with Leo *sobs*

 

P.S Did you guys know that is unacceptable to fart around people in Korea even if it's just with your family members?! I could not stop laughing at this fact.  It sounds disgusting I know but I guess everybody does it?  If you really had to fart you just fart.  You wouldn't want to hold the bad gas and release it in the toilet! haha I don't know I just wanna share this fact with you guys! haha