Day 1

Me, You and Baby

 

“Yeoboseyo?”  Jaejoong hollered at the phone without looking at the caller’s ID.  “Jaejoong-ah! It’s Minkyoung noona!” Minkyoung chirped.  “Can I ask you a favour? And you can’t say no to it!”

“Annyeong Minkyoung eonni!” ----- said happily leaning into Jaejoong so that she could be heard.   Jaejoong then put the phone on loudspeaker for the couple to hear Minkyoung.  “It depends noona! So what is it?”

“Could you and ----- babysit Leo for a week?”  Her voice was soft as if she was scared of being rejected.  “No.” Jaejoong protested.  “He is your baby not mine! Your responsibility noona!”  ----- hit Jaejoong on the shoulder.  “Yes eonni I would love to babysit Leo!” She squealed with excitement.  “No!  I don’t want to take care of a whiny baby!” ----- frowned at her husband’s protest.  Jaejoong saw her face turning into a frown and sighed, “Noona, can you give me and ----- time to think?  We’ll call you back later arasseo?”  Minkyoung agreed to her brother’s request.

 

“Babe come on! Say yes to Minkyoung eonni!” ----- pleaded as soon as Jaejoong hung up the phone.  “No.”  Jaejoong protested.  “Jae, don’t be like that.  Your noona needs our help babysitting her son.” she said.  “It’s their son!” He started getting irritated at the fact that Minkyoung, his noona asked a huge favour to babysit Leo, her 5 month old son for a week. “And it’s the week of our anniversary babe!” He whined.  “Leo is not an it! And Leo is your nephew!  Minkyoung eonni and her husband needs a time off from the baby too.”  She was convincing him to say yes.  “And they’ll pick him up a day before our anniversary okay?”  She continues and looked at her husband with those pleading, puppy dog eyes.  “Fine!” He finally gave in to his wife, “But you owe me big time on our anniversary!”  He pointed a finger at her but she didn’t consider his threat.  She lunged towards him and gave him a big hug.  Jaejoong almost fell backwards due to his wife’s force.  ----- was excited to take care of Leo since she loved kids.

                    

----- hopped towards where the phone was and called Minkyoung.  “Eonni!!!!” She squealed with happiness and explained that Jaejoong had finally agreed to babysit Leo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo!  I'm sorry for the short first chapter you guys! I'm halfway through chapter and I will be posting the couple's every day life (I hope) with the baby! 

I dedicate this chapter to: @foreverkjy since she was the very first person to comment and I haven't posted the first chapter yet!

Please do comment and this will motivate me more to update and if you have any suggestions and scenes just comment below!

I apologize for any mistakes in the fic! And thank you for the support!

 

- Esjae