Chapter 6

Love Again...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“so we are friends now..” Ki Bum asked me again.

I nodded and took his hand, winding it with mine. His hand is warm but why is he soo cold?


“I still don’t know what to say..”

“don’t say anything then..” he stuck his tongue out at me. so childlike.

“why arent you like this when you are in school Ki Bum?” laughing to him I asked the boy with highlighted bangs.

He became quiet again.. did I ask something I shouldn’t?

“it’s ok if you don’t wanna talk about it..” I said again. He was still sitting away from me.

“I want some time..”

“it’s ok..”

“Jjong..” the way he say my name..it felt soo nice.

“mmm…”

“who is Taemin???”

I bit my lips again. I’m really not a in a situation to talk about Taemin without breaking down.

“I think I need some time too Key..”

He nodded, a reassuring smile playing on his lips.

“then what are we gonna do now..?” I checked the numbers on the electric watch that placed on the bed side table. The neon lights of it said it was 6.30… we talked almost for an hour.

“you hungry???”

“not yet..” I didn’t eat after the breakfast but I still didn’t feel hungry. I just wanted to sit here and talk with him a little.

“but you didn’t eat anything today..” Ki Bum said…

so you noticed. You noticed that I didn’t eat anything… I felt happy all of a sudden.. he noticed it..

“I don’t feel like eating anything now..”

“okay…” he said pouting. Is he hungry…???

“I have some snacks I brought other day.. wanna have some…??”

His eyes gleamed in happiness.. he kept nodding like a cute kid.

he’s hungry…

“so you didn’t have your lunch…?” as I got up from the bed, my blanket dropped and pooled down near my feet, not bothering to pick it up I moved to the kitchenette in the room.

“I was actually waiting for you to come outta the room.. I was worried that I made you upset.. ” Ki Bum said as I go through pantry cupboards, finding some decent meal for him.. he didn’t eat worrying about me, he didn’t eat because of me.. i cant just let him eat snacks.. can I ..

“it’s not you Ki Bummiee..” I shouted back from the kitchenette. I found three cups of Ramen.

i can handle cooking a cup of ramen… I smiled remembering what a mess I made in past trying to make breakfast. But the smile didn’t last long, that memory reminded me of Taeminnie… making me let go of a wounded sigh…

 I the electric kettle and waited till the water boil. When it’s done I poured it in to the ramen cups and brought it back to the room… Ki Bum was near the window this time… leaning against it, placing his head on the cold window, he was oblivious to my presence, lost in his own world again .. he was probably looking at the sun set.. he looked soo calm and happy when he’s like this.. I felt something bubbling up in my heart, a little excitement, a little happiness… a little hope???

Placing the tray on the table I took my phone to capture the moment..  

I want to be the reason for him to smile like this…

 

“hey Ki Bummie..”

“mmm..” tearing his gaze away from the window Ki B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter