New Start...???

Love Again...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I didn’t realize I was crying till I felt a hand on my shoulder. Biting my lips trying to suppress the sobbing, I looked up and found Ki Bum. He took his hand back and shoved it into his pant pocket. To my surprise he stretched out his hand towards me again. A tissue packet. It kinda made me smile. A guy, passing tissues to another guy. I mean shouldn’t he be doing something manly like punch my shoulder and say don’t “come on dude, don’t give a damn” or something. This was totally unexpected and weird but so sweet of him.

“Take it, don’t let anyone see you are weak” he placed the tissue packet on my table and walked away. He walked outta from the class, leaving me there.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

After the first four periods Minho Onew and made our way to the cafeteria. I saw Ki Bum sitting on a table, alone. He was just having an apple for his lunch. No wonder this guy looked really skinny. And he was reading again, with that all-emotions-mixed-up-in-one face. He was oblivious. He was in his own world, absorbed in the book. I smiled seeing the boy. 

“Hey where are you looking at?” Minho asked.

“Nothing.” I tried to change the subject.

“Are you checking out that girl?” he pointed a girl who’s sitting next to Ki Bum’s table.

“oh no, I’m just, you know not really into girls.” I looked down at my tray. I haven’t touched my food yet. Guess I was too busy looking at Ki Bum.

“you are gay?” Minho asked with a gasp.

I nodded. Ok, now the first friend I made here, gonna leave me because of my ual orientation.

But he just laughed. That frog laugh of his.

“this is great.” He said laughing and hitting the table really hard.

“what’s soo great about it?” I asked the latter.

It took him almost like a minute to stop laughing.

“You know what Jjong. I really don’t get this sometimes.”

“get what?” I was uncomfortable. Why is Minho acting like this?

“am I the only straight person here?” Minho burst in to a helpless laughter again.

“you mean Onew is..”  I looked at Onew, he was lost in his world, munching his chicken. I wonder if he ever notices our presence when he eats his precious chicken.

“Yes he is but he’s more in love with his chicken” Minho sighed and passed his fried chicken to Onew who accept it willingly.

“you really don’t mind being friends with someone like me?”

“hell no Jjong, m more than comfortable with being around you guys. I mean seriously, m not that narrow minded. And you guys have more dress sense than any guys in this collage.”

He added with a smile.

“Minho can I ask you something?”

“Only if you tell me who you were checking out?”

“I wasn’t really checking him out. Well, urrm… it’s Ki Bum.” I said in a soft voice. why I feel like m blushing?

“Ki Bum” is it just me or did his mood changed all of a sudden.

“Yeah, Ki Bum”

Minho looked at me with a serious face.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.” even his voice was serious. This was the same reaction Onew gave me when I asked him about Ki Bum other day.

“what do you mean?”

“we really don’t know about him Jjong. He never talks with us and no one dares to make friends with him either.” Minho answered in a low tone.

“why does everyone ignores him?” I saw Ki Bum turned a new page on his book. He gave a little smile as he starts reading again.

“there were some rumors about him, no one knows what’s the truth and no one ever asked him. Seriously, who want to dig his own grave? Ki Bum’s mom is the school director and believe me Jjong, she’s the scariest person ever. Oh man, she’s soo over protective when it comes to her son.”

“I still don’t get it” i was confused. Is every one ignoring him because his mom is the director of the school? I mean, it’s lame to hate him because of his mom.

“I know.. it’s complicated. Every thing about him is complicated.” Minho shrugged and continued.

“ Onew and I once tried talking to him but he never said a word to us. He’s soo cold. Who wants to make friends with such?” Minho shrugged.

I looked at the boy again. Is he that cold? I don’t think so.

“Still looking at him huh…” Minho chuckled.

“He’s worth watching.” I said smiling. Is this really me? I enjoy looking at another guy. Someone other than Taemin?????

“I know what you mean, he’s quite eye-catching right. Tell me your first impression of him?” Minho gave his last chicken piece to Onew, who blew him a thank you kiss.

I thought of the first day I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter