Chapter 10

Love Again...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

 

In Minho’s POV

I made sure Key was sleeping soundly in my arms.. I knew it was tiring for him to cry all night but I was helpless, I couldn’t help him stop crying… all I could do was to listen to him, but it only made it harder.. it made the old past resurfaced, hurting him again and again…

I pecked his forehead before getting up and tucked him back in the blanket. He muttered something incoherent in his sleep. I noticed him the blanket tightly, like he was afraid of letting it go..

Sitting beside the bed next to him I stared at his face.. that angelic face of him, the eyes were fluffy and his cheeks were still tainted with tears..  but he still looked beautiful. More beautiful than any girl I know.

Smiling, I ruffled his hair… he groaned to my touch but didn’t wake up..

 

It’s okay baby bro… I will find your happy ending for you…

 

 

 

I changed in to some comfy sweat pants and a t-shirt I found in Key’s wardrobe, I was hurt seeing how empty his wardrobe is, it wasn’t like this before… many things have changed… sighing, I went downstairs to find aunt.. I didn’t have to worry about going school or anything since was Sunday and I was more than happy to realize that I could spend some alone time with Key.

 

“Morning omma..” I took the chair in the kitchen table. She stopped stirring whatever the dish she was making and turned to look at me. Passing me her sweetest smile..

 

That’s where Key got his face..

 

“oh Minho ah…”

 

“what ya making”

She passed me a glass of water, which I accepted gladly.

 

“nothing much Minho… just a simple soup and some toasts… I can fry an egg if you want..”

 

“naw.. it’s ok… I’m not that hungry..” I answered. she was nervous, I saw her fingers shaking a little when she diced onions.

 

“want any help?” I offered. She gave me another smile before passing the knife to me, and she was silent. 

 

“mmm… anything you wanna ask me…” I asked ordinarily, knowing that she wants to talk to me.

 

“umm… Minho ah…”

 

“mmm..” I cut another onion to two and start dicing it.

 

“is he.. still……”

I know where she was getting at.

 

“give him some time omma… ”

 

“I’m afraid Minho ah… it’s been two years already… and Key’s still the same… I miss my old boy… he used to be a diva but now..he’s … lifeless…” she leaned against the counter weakly.

 

“it was hard for him omma… he lost Taemin and we all know how miserable he was after that… don’t push him…”

 

“I’m worried… what if he never gets back to who he was… Key wont talk with anyone Minho… anyone other than you and me…” she sighed a broken sigh.

 

Key’s words from last night popped up into my mind just as she said that...

 

Words Key said through his sobs.

 

“Jonghyun is hurt too Minho…”

 

“I want to be strong this time… for him… for Jonghyun…”

 

“he’s just like me…”

 

“I want to give a try Minho…”

 

“I want to be strong… for his Taemin and mine…”

 

 

I don’t know anything about Jjong’s Taemin that Key talked about but I could guess that whatever he talked with Jonghyun yesterday made him remind of his baby… and it made a great effect that Key’s so called cold façade was complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter