Chapter 8

Pure Love

L.Joe's POV:

"Ouch..." My chest was in pain after I run too much. I was panting hard. I am glad my asthma didn't attack me but just having trouble breathing. xxxx was shocked to see me holding my chest in pain, panting hard. She looked guilty and ran up to me,

 

"Gwenchanna L.Joe ahh..." xxxxx asked worriedly.

"Ne, just a bit of trouble breathing." I am fine. I said while still panting.

"Mianhae, I forgot you got asthma and can't run too much." xxxxx said a bit guilty...

"Is okay. Do you still want to join me for a drink?... I tried to ask again as I really want to thanks her for that day. Finally xxxxx agreed and went off with me to a near by cafe.

 

In a cafe house

Your's POV:

I agreed joining L.Joe after sawing how he ran after me and almost causing him to have an asthma attack. I was guilty of avoiding him and decided to go with him afterwards.

"Wae? Why do you ask me to join you for a drink? Why don't you ask Chunji nor Ricky? I asked coldly but inside I was actually feeling happy that L.Joe asked me to join him.

"I want to thanks you for that day when you accompany me... Kamsahamnida xxxxx..." L.Joe said a bit embarssed and shy. He looked cute, keke. So he just want to treat me for a drink because he just want to thanks me? Never mind, I think too much. I was quite disappointed.. 

"Ne.. Just like that?" I asked kidda disappointed.

"Erm and thanks for taking care of me at the sickbay..." L.Joe said again. He just look like a innocent bunny don't know what is the answer I actually want to hear.

"Is okay." I replied. Erm how do you think about IU? I suddenly asked L.Joe this question. I actually want to know what L.Joe think of IU.

"IU? Hmm.. She was a nice girl. Like that day when we went for the piano concert, I found out that we actually had a lot of same interest. L.Joe replied.

"Jinja...? IU was indeed a nice girl, chukka...." I said. I was more disappointed when I heard what he said. So he does had feeling for IU... Jung xxxxx ah, you should not be soft hearted and should stay away from him. I wanted to find an excuse and leave when L.Joe suddenly asked,

"xxxxx ahh, which university you want to go after you graduated?' L.Joe  suddenly asked.

"I didn't know yet." I replied quickly and said, I got to go now, mian." I said while I leave the cafe.


L.Joe's POV:

I know xxxxx was trying to stay away from me. But did I really do something wrong? Or did I say something wrong that make xxxxx hated me that much? She was trying to make an excuse to leave, I can see from her eyes. Did she misunderstood me having any feeling towards IU as when I talked about IU just now, xxxxx' seem disappointed...

Erm how do you think about IU? xxxxx suddenly asked me this question. 

"IU? Hmm.. She was a nice girl. Like that day when we went for the piano concert, I found out that we actually had a lot of same interest. I replied.

"Jinja...? IU was indeed a nice girl, chukka...."  xxxxx said. She looked a bit disappointed.

Chukka? Why did xxxxx congrats me for? Did she really misunderstood me and IU? But the one I had feeling for is actuallly you, Jung xxxxx. Is that why she was avoiding me because of that? I really wanted to explain about my feeling towards IU to xxxxx. I wanted to tell her that I just treated IU as my dongsaeng, my bestfriend. And I want to confess to xxxxx that the person that I actually admired is her...


Sorry for the short update! ><

Finally L.Joe admitted he had feeling for xxxxx? And xxxxx did have feeling for him too?

But what will happen if IU found out actually L.Joe doesn't like her but her best friend, xxxxx?

What will be IU reaction to them?

Do stay tune for those interesting things that is going be soon announce in this fanfics.

Comment and subscribe! ^^ 

Please pardon me for my bad writing skills and grammar. 

I don't have that great imagination neither I am a good writter, keke, forgive me for that~

Okay, thanks to anyone who read my fanfics, do continued supporting it! ^^

-Sensationoflove-