Chapter 6

Pure Love

FLASHBACK:

 

"Can.. you stay with me, please xxxxx?... Just this time... I am scared, just stay..." L.Joe said weakly when I was about to leave the sick bay just to let him had a good rest but sawing him in a weak state, I don't have the heart to reject him.

"Ne, I will stay. Now just sleep." I said while I saw L.Joe falling asleep in minutes. I bet he must be tired after all those incident just now.

I stayed beside L.Joe's bed and slowly, I started to fall asleep too with him...


Dismissal time:

Your's POV:

I started to fall asleep with L.Joe. I guess I am tired too from all those things that happened just now. It seems that I had just slept for a minute when the bell rang. It was dismissal time. The nurse wake me up by gently shaking my shoulder.

"Miss, you may go home now. Is dismissal time. He can go home and rest too." The nurse said to me while pointing to L.Joe who was still sleeping."

"Ne kamsahamnida..." I replied.

Seeing L.Joe sleeping away soundly, I don't have the heart to wake him up but still I wake him up gently.

"L.Joe ahh..." I said softly...

L.Joe slowly opened his eyes when he heard me calling his name. I helped him up to sit up and said:

"Is dismissal time. Are you feeling better:?"... I asked.

He replied me by nodding his head weakly. The nurse remove his oxygen mask and Iv drip while putting a band aid on his hand. 

"You both may leave now. And you needed a lot of rest at home, refering to L.Joe. Miss, can you accompany him back? He is still weak." The nurse said.

"Erm.. ne.." I replied not knowing what to say. 

 

L.Joe's POV:

I wake up when I heard xxxxx's voice calling my name gently. I feel warm and touched that xxxxx didn't leave me alone at all, but staying with me all the time. 

"L.Joe ahh..." xxxxx said softly... I opened my eyes when she called my name. xxxxx helped me to sit up and asked me how I am feeling. The nurse removed the oxygen mask and IV drip off from me, and she asked xxxxx whether she can accompany me back home as I am still having a slight fever. I can see xxxxx not really know what to reply and only nod her head replying the nurse. 

She still must be in shocked from what happened to me just now. From the way she acted since just now. I remember she was crying when I fainted. I can heard xxxxx calling my name when I was unconscious. I am really touched by xxxxx staying with me when I was in fear, holding my hand tightly... I really felt warm. But I feel guilty for making xxxxx worried, making her panic and even crying. I feel bad.

 

On the way back:

Your's POV:

We leave the school sickbay. A pitch of slience were between me and L.Joe. He look better now but still pale. While we are about  to exit the schoolgate, I heard someone calling for L.Joe. 

"Hey L.Joe!" It was Chunji and Ricky, our classmates calling for him.

"Hyung, gwenchenna? You looked pale!" Ricky said.

"Ya L.Joe ahh, what happen? I heard Chunji said too.

I can only see L.Joe nodding his head answering them. He was indeed tired. 

"Hyung, lets us accompany you back home!" I heard Ricky said.

Oh well, they don't even bother my exist here with L.Joe. Nah, nevermind. L.Joe is their bestfriends. They cared for him of course knowing he was looking pale. Although I am still worrying about him, but I can rest assured now as there were someone who can accompany him. 

"I shall leave L.joe to you all. The nurse said he still had a slight fever and breathing problem. I said to Chunji and Ricky. Take care I said to L.Joe as I walk back home alone.

 

How I wish I was the one who accompany L.Joe back home, taking care of him, cooking for him. Oh gosh! Jung xxxxx, what are you thinking again! He was belong to IU! Forever IU! I can't snatch my own bestfriend guy! Okay stop thinking. L.Joe will be fine with Chunji and Ricky taking good care for him. I should stop worrying and just focus on my studies. 


IU's POV:

I heard of what happened just now to xxxxx and L.Joe. They both were accidentally being locked by someone in the storeroom. I heard they were found by Mr Kim and were sent to the sickbay. I was going to check out whether they both were fine, especially L.Joe, when the nurse told me they both just leave not long ago.

I walk out from the school gate, and I only saw xxxxx walking alone with L.Joe. I wondered where he was, maybe he already went back home? 

"xxxxx ahh!" I run after her and hug her.

"IU?" xxxxx said and return me a hug.

'Gwenchanna? Did you hurt yourself? I heard you and L.Joe was being locked in the storeroom for almost an hour. By the way, where is L.Joe? Is he okay too? I asked a bit worried of them.

"I am fine IU.. Erm.. L.Joe is fine too... We both are alright. L.Joe just leave with Chunji and Ricky for lunch." xxxxx replied me.

I was relief that my bestfriend and L.Joe was doing fine. Hmm L.Joe went to lunch with Chunji and Ricky... I was hoping I was the one who have lunch with him, keke.  I started telling xxxxx what happened that day when I went to the piano concert with L.Joe.

"xxxxx ahh, do you know that day when I went for the piano concert with L.Joe? L.Joe was so sweet to sent me home after the concert and he even give me a flower!" I said to xxxxx happily.

"Jinja?... Chukka!" xxxxx smiled at me.

 

Your's POV:

I was walking back home alone when I saw IU calling me and running towards me. She hugged me and asked whether I and L.joe were fine as she heard that we both were locked in the storeroom. Seeing her being worried about us, especially L.Joe, I lied to her.

"I am fine IU.. Erm.. L.Joe is fine too... We both are alright. L.Joe just leave with Chunji and Ricky for lunch." I replied her.

Sawing IU was relieved that we both are fine, especially L.Joe, I think is okay to lied to her as I don't wish to see my bestfriend worrying about L.Joe like how I did. I don't wish to see her heartbreaking when she knew what happened  actually to L.Joe.

My heart feel pains when I heard IU starting to talk about that day she went for the piano concert with L.Joe.

"xxxxx ahh, do you know that day when I went for the piano concert with L.Joe? L.Joe was so sweet to sent me home after the concert and he even give me a flower!" she said to me happily.

As I saw IU was that happy talking to me about L.Joe, I fake a smiled and said to her:

"Jinja?... Chukka..!"

I should stop having any feeling towards L.Joe. I can see that L.Joe did had feeling towards IU that's why he even give IU a flower and sent her home afterward... Jung xxxxx, you should wake up from this reality and stop worrying, being close to L.Joe any longer. IU was my best friend, I don't wish to hurt her. I try not to cry as IU was beside me walking back home.


Hi all readers! ^^

Another chapter updated! How do you think of this story so far? 

Hmm so do you think that L.Joe actually have feeling towards IU? Or xxxxx?

Do comment and subscribe to this fanfic! 

Pardon me for any grammer mistakes... ><

And I hoped you readers enjoy reading this fanfic.

-Sensationoflove-