Chapter 3

Pure Love

In a sweet dessert house:

L.Joe's POV:

I decided to asked xxxxx for a bite after sawing her in a break down mood. I hope this will cheer up her mood a bit. Is kind of uncomfortable to see xxxxx not being her usual self, the little chili padi.

"Is your treat right? Then I will order everything. xxxxx said while flipping the menu book.

"I didn't said that. By the way,... erm.. why are you crying just now at the school gate? I asked xxxxx in a carefully manner tone, afraid that she will break down, crying again. 

"None of your business." xxxxx said in a cold tone. Well, actually I knew she doesn't want to bring this matter up so I decided to drop it off although I really wish to know what happened...

"Nah, never mind, drop that matter." I said.

 

Your's POV:

I can sense that actually L.Joe want to find out what really happened that caused me crying. Sawing him trying his best to console me, treating me a meal, or is he really that busybody? Well that doesn't matter, I think is okay to tell him what happened right?

"Is actually my birthday today. My parents had promise me to bring me out for a dinner, but yet they break their promises like usual... I said as my tears started to form on my eyes. I was trying my best not to cry infront of L.Joe. I doesn't want him to see me break down. I feel embarassed. 

 

L.Joe's POV:

After knowing it was actually xxxxx's birthday today, and sawing her tears forming in her eyes again, I felt regretted asking her that question. 

"Hmm, mianhae. I am sorry, I didn't know." I said in a kidda regretful tone.

"Nah, forget it. Is been 10 years since I celebrated my birthday alone. xxxxx said while blinking her eyes. I was about to wipe off xxxxx's tears, but when xxxxx's tears suddenly rolled down from her cheeks.

Sawing xxxxx started crying again, I feel bad. I took out a hankercheif from my pocket and hand it over to her. I didn't even realised my hands was actually shaking.

"Kamsahamnida..." xxxxx said while trying to wipe off her tears using my hankercheif. 

 

Your's POV:

I actually throw my face infront of L.Joe and make myself embarassed by crying infront of him! Aish Jung xxxxx... I think I make L.Joe kidda shocked because of my behavior. I was usually hot temper. But I was crying infront of him today. And sawing how polite he was to actually hand over his hankercheif for me to wipe off my tears... Or maybe he just feel bad for asking me why am I crying, that is why he was trying to be good.

"I actually throw my face infront of you today. If you wanna laugh, just go ahead." I said feeling a kidda embarrased infront of him.

 

L.Joe's POV:

Since it was xxxxx birthday today. Should I celebrate it with her since she never celebrate it with her family. I was thinking of quite a time when I suddenly asked xxxxx,

"Do you want a cake to celebrate your birthday? I will accompany you." I asked.

It seems xxxxx was kidda surprised at what I said. Her eyes was opened big. But she rejected my offer.

"Forget it. The only thing I want to do now is go back home and have a good sleep!" She said taking her school bag and making a leave out from the dessert shop. 

"You just leave like this?" I asked a bit puzzled. Is she still feeling down?

"Hmm, kamsa." xxxxx turned her head back and said then leave.

But she doesn't know she leave me down with a deep impression of her... A impression that is kidda hard to explain.  A different xxxxx I usual seen.


On the way back to xxxxx's home:

Your's POV:

I was quite surprised at what actually L.Joe said at the dessert shop just now.

"Do you want a cake to celebrate your birthday? I will accompany you. He asked.

I was really surprised that he actually said this. He is willing to celebrate my birthday with me? I always thought he like to argue or fight with me? Doesn't he hate me too for always being hot temper towards him because IU totally doesn't care about my exist now and keep on hang out with him.

Or is he trying me cheer me up since I mentally break down infront of him just now? But why is L.Joe being good to me? I just hated him that much that I want to kill him. Still, I am a bit touched when he accompany me just now too.


Author's POV:

Since that day, xxxxx and L.Joe will still argued or fight over a thing, but xxxxx didn't know L.Joe will try to let her win. Well, xxxxx also didn't find L.Joe that annoying too, and started being closed with one another, being good till xxxxx almost forget IU like L.Joe...

 

Your's POV:

I and L.Joe are getting along, I don't find him that annoying too although sometimes we still argued. But still we get along together well now. Being that closed that I almost forget IU had feelings for L.Joe. Yet, I started to gain a little interest and feelings for him too. But, IU was my bestfriend...

After school, I heard L.Joe calling out for me,

"Hey chili padi,... I.., here, I have two piano concert tickets, my friend give it to me, would you like... to go with me?" L.Joe asked, kind of shy. I can sense that he is asking me out for a 'date'.. And I pretty knows IU like him, so I decided to make out an excuse and seems L.joe can read through my mind.

"Piano concert? Nah, is not even SuJu's concert tickets.., and is boring." I said with a expression that doesn't care but actually willing to go with him. And I was hoping for L.Joe to say some words., but...

"You don't want it? Never mind..." He said like he already knew what I was thinking and go along to play with me.

"Hey... Who says I doesn't want... I..." I was about to turn my head to L.Joe and agreed to go with him, but then IU suddenly come into the conversation and cut my words.

 

IU's POV:

I saw xxxxx and L.Joe was talking among themselves so I decided to walk over to them and check out what they were talking. 

"L.Joe!" I said while walking up to them, and I didn't know I cut off xxxxx's words. What are you all taking about? I asked.

"Hmm, nothing. Is just that I am asking someone to accompany me for this piano concert." L.Joe said.

I was so happy that I didn't even realised that L.Joe's face colour starting to change. But yet he didn't rejected my offer again.

"Piano concert? Can I go? When, what time? Just only me and you?" I asked in a excited  voice. 

"Ne, tomorrow 7pm, meet here at the school gate." L.Joe said while leaving the gate. 

I was so happy that I can't stop smiling to myself and talking about it to xxxxx.

"Yes!!! I will be there on time! xxxxx did you see it? I am going out with L.Joe tomorrow! That ultimate handsome L.Joe! I am so happy xxxxx!!" I said happily.

 

Your's POV:

I was about to agree with L.Joe's offer when suddenly IU came in and cut off my words.

 

"L.Joe!" IU said while walking up to them, and she didn't know she cut off my words. What are you all taking about? IU asked.

"Hmm, nothing. Is just that I am asking someone to accompany me for this piano concert." L.Joe said.

"Piano concert? Can I go? When, what time? Just only me and you?" IU asked in a excited  voice. 

"Ne, tomorrow 7pm, meet here at the school gate." L.Joe said while leaving the gate. 

 

"Yes!!! I will be there on time! xxxxx did you see it? I am going out with L.Joe tomorrow! That ultimate handsome L.Joe! I am so happy xxxxx!!" IU said happily while telling me.

I can see that IU was that excited and happy that she was going out with him for the piano concert tomorrow. Is their first date.

"xxxxx ahh, is this counted as our first date?" IU asked me.

"Ne!" I managed to force out a smile at IU. I felt that my heart was being stabbed by a knife.  In the same time, this reminded me that L.Joe was belong to IU. I must stop thinking of me and L.Joe starting a relationship. Although I do have feeling for L.Joe, although I like him, but I can't start a war with IU snatching the guy he like. IU is my only best friend.

 

 


 

 

L.Joe's POV:
 
I can sense that xxxxx was about to accept my offer for the piano concert when suddenly IU came in and cut off her words..
 
"Hey... Who says I doesn't want... I..." 

 

"L.Joe!" IU said while walking up to them, and she didn't know she cut off xxxxx's words. What are you all taking about? IU asked.

"Hmm, nothing. Is just that I am asking someone to accompany me for this piano concert." I said. And it seem that IU didn't realised my face colour had changed. She came in at a wrong time...

"Piano concert? Can I go? When, what time? Just only me and you?" IU asked in a excited  voice. 

"Ne, tomorrow 7pm, meet here at the school gate." I said while leaving the gate. I had no reason to reject IU since she already opened and asked me whether she can go with me...


Author's POV:

And so, a concert when xxxxx and L.Joe was going to watch, due to a sudden, the female actress lead changed, and became IU. The poor female lead xxxxx, who was being changed, whenever she thinks of L.Joe and IU was going for piano concert, maybe a supper afteward and send IU back home, xxxxx's tears was about to fall! 

Oh my godness! Is our xxxxx really fall for L.Joe? Oh god!! Are you trying to play a trick on xxxxx?


Another chapter updated! ^^ 

Do you guys wanna know what will happen next in the story? 

Well if you guys do, please leave me a comment & subsribe to my fanfic so I will know there is someone out there reading my fanfic! ^^

By the way, who do you want to see L.Joe fallen with? You(the reader) or IU? :O

Do comment and subsribe! ^-^ 

I am sorry as I know my English is that weak, and I had a lot of grammer mistakes! >.< 

Pardon my writing skills! I have already try my best! 

Also thanks all who subscribed to this story yeah! :)

-Sensationoflove-