Chapter 10

Pure Love

Author's POV:

Time past by fast, it was already the performance day for school Christmas party. Both L.Joe and xxxxx was dressed nicely. They both looked gorgerous for tonight party. While, L.Joe had already prepared a little gift for xxxxx few days ago. For xxxxx, this performance might a memory for between L.Joe and her. After tonight, xxxxx will start staying away from him again. She hoped tonight will be the best moment for her.

It was time for L.Joe and xxxxx performance. L.Joe started playing on the piano while xxxxx began to sing. Her voice indeed gained a lot of cheers from the audiences below watching them performing. The spotlight only shined on both of them while they were performing the song. 

 

[Nuga bwado sarangseureoun
Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun
Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan
There's an angel in my heart

 

Nunbushige yeppeun eolguleun
Haessalcheoreom hwanhan useumeun
Bamhaneure balkeun byeol gata
There's an angel in my heart]

 

After their performance, there were applaused coming down from the stage, cheers can be heard. Quite of number of students were surprised by xxxxx's amazing voice and L.Joe talented piano skills.

 

L.Joe's Pov:

I was disappointed that time past so fast. Is actually our performance today. I really hoped there were more chances on working with xxxxx. I really enjoyed xxxxx working as my partner. She was indeed a great singer. I was once melted by her voice just now during the performance. I can heard applaused and cheers coming down from the stage cheering for us. I was happy that the performance ended happily. At the backstage, I took out a little box that I prepared for xxxxx. It was a Christmas gift I prepared for her. 

"Chukka, you really sing that great." I said to xxxxx.

"Kamsahamnida! Without you, I can't sing that well too." xxxxx replied while smiling to me.

"Erm, this is for you. I said kidda nervously while handing xxxxx the box. Merry Christmas!"

xxxxx was kind of embarssed and surprised when I handed her the box.

"Erm.. Kamsa. But I didn't prepared any gift for you..." xxxxx replied a kind of embarssed.

"Gwaenchanhayo." I replied.

Is okay if xxxxx doesn't give me anything. In my heart, I was happy that she actually accepted my gift for her...

Just than, IU walked up to us,

"L.Joe! xxxxx ahh! You guys was great just now during the performance! xxxxx, I didn't know you are actually a good singer! IU said while xxxxx give a smile to IU.

"You look handsome while performing just now! And Merry Christmas to you" IU said to me and suddenly, she gave me a hug. 

 


 

Your's POV:

I was happy that we did a great job during the performance. Cheers and applauses can be heard down from the stage. This was the first best moment I ever had with L.Joe, well the last too. Is because of this performance, I have no choice to stay away from him. But now, the performance had ended, I shouldn't be that kind and close to L.Joe anymore.

At the backstage, I was resting in the corner when L.Joe suddenly said to me,

 

"Chukka, you really sing that great." L.Joe said to me.

"Kamsahamnida! Without you, I can't sing that well too." I replied a bit shy while smiling to him.

"Erm, this is for you. Merry Christmas!"

I was kind of embarssed and surprised when L.Joe handed me a box.

"Erm.. Kamsa. But I didn't prepared any gift for you..." I replied a kind of embarssed.

"Gwaenchanhayo." L.Joe replied.

L.Joe did actually prepared a gift for me as a Christmas present? I was embarssed that I actually prepared none for him. I feel kind of bad staying away from him. He was actually a nice, gentle and kind person, not an annoying person I first thought. Suddenly I thought of IU. Does L.Joe actually prepared a gift for her too since he got feeling for her? I was thinking away when IU suddenly came to the backstage and find us.

 

"L.Joe! xxxxx ahh! You guys was great just now during the performance! xxxxx, I didn't know you are actually a good singer! IU said while I give a smile to IU.

"You look handsome while performing just now! And Merry Christmas to you" IU said to L.Joe and suddenly, she gave him a hug...

My heart sank all of the sudden. I feel disappointment on myself. Sensing that IU was finding a chance getting close with L.Joe, I found myself an excuse and leave the backstage.

"Mianhae, I got something on now, got to go!" I said rushly while leaving the backstage not wanting to stay there even for a second.

 

 

 


 

 

 

IU's POV:

L.Joe was looking more handsome today as he wear a suit. While xxxxx was really a good singer. I was amazed by her singing! She didn't even mention to me she can sing that well, keke. After their performance, I went to the backstage finding the both of them. I decided to confess my feeling to L.Joe later. I actually did prepared a gift for him too. A scarf I do myself just for him.

"L.Joe! xxxxx ahh! You guys was great just now during the performance! xxxxx, I didn't know you are actually a good singer! I said while xxxxx give a smile to me.

"You look handsome while performing just now! And Merry Christmas to you" I said to L.Joe and suddenly, I gave him a hug...

Knowing that I had feeling for L.Joe for quite a long period, xxxxx suddenly excused herself while she leave the backstage with only me and L.Joe left. But I not knowing that actually xxxxx and L.Joe did had feeling for each other...

"L.Joe... This is a gift I specially prepared for you. Please accept it!" I said softly while handing over the gift to his hands.

"And.. Actually... I had been liking you for a long time. Before we both knew each other, I had been liking you... Can we both..." I finally got the courage and confessed to L.Joe thinking he had always being good to me. when L.Joe suddenly cutted my words...

"IU... I think... you misunderstand between me and you... I always thought of you being my dongsaeng and as a bestfriend. I never thought of starting a relationship with you.... L.Joe said in a tone that not wanting to break my heart too. My heart was like being stabbed many times. My heart was like bleeding yet I can't forced him. Love is a thing that can't be forced, even if forced, there won't be happiness...

"Mwoya?... I thought... Gwaenchanhayo, I understand it. Love can't be forced. xxxxx even congrats me and you, thinking that we will be in a relationship soon. I managed to to said while faking a bitter smile.

"Mwoya?! You are saying that xxxxx thought that we both are dating?" 

 


 

 

 

L.Joe's POV:

I never thought of IU acually had feeling towards me and actually confessed her feeling to me. I was shocked. I never ever thought of having a relationship with IU. I always treated her nicely like my dongsaeng and as a bestfriend. That is why IU might be misunderstood that I had feeling for her too because I treated her nicely. I can sense that IU's heart was being hurt after what I said to her just now. 

But I didn't know that xxxxx actually thought that I and IU are dating with each other. She misunderstood me and IU?...

After hearing what IU said, I dash out from the backstage, hoping to find xxxxx and explain everything to her, but suddenly, there was a sharp pain coming from my chest. My head was spinning and before I know anything, everything I saw turns black.

 


So there was IU who already confessed to L.Joe but got rejected by him.

There was L.Joe who knows that xxxxx misunderstood that he was dating with IU? 

What happen to L.Joe when he dashed out? :O

Stay tune for the next chapter and find out what happen next in this story!

Things are getting more exiciting and interesting! 

Do describe and comment for this fanfic! ^^

Sorry if this isn't a good story for anyone >< Pardon me for my  writing skills, I am not a good writter.

I would like to thanks those new subscribers here! ^^ Do continued supporting my fanfic yeah! :D

-Sensationoflove-