THE INTERVIEW WITH TWO PRINCE

Me and the Prince

YOSEOB’s POV

 

Today I will be going to the castle for an interview. I never been to the castle before, I mean, I never enter the castle before. What if I got lost in the castle?? Aigoo...  I change my clothes into a formal one.

                                   

I look handsome now kekeke. I look at myself on the mirror. I only use these clothes for formal events.

 

(IN THE CAR)

My heart is thumping so hard! It feels like it’s going to jump out from my chest.  Why am I acting like this? It’s just an interview.. but why am I feeling so nervous?? I park my  car near the front gate of the castle. I took a deep breath and walk into the castle. HOLY COW! THE CASTLE IS HUGE! A pretty guy greeted me, “Hello, are here for the interview?”  I nod my head. I  didn’t know that a guy can be so pretty. His eyes look like doe’s eyes. Only one word to describe him : PRETTY.

 

He smiled at me and introduce himself, “Im Hyunseung.”  I widen my eyes. “Hyunseung as in Prince HYunseung??”I asked. He nod his head. I should show my respect to him. I bow to him. He chuckles. Wait, did he just chuckled? Why? “You know, I think the job will suit you. If im the jugde today, I will surely choose you”he said. The doe eye guy Grab my hand and drag me to the interview room. As we pass the kitchen I saw a familiar figure.. I think its just my imagination.

(END POV)

 

(AUTHOR POV)

(A/N: GREEN- HYUNSEUNG,   BLUE- YOSEOB,   DONGWOON- Orange)

Hyunseung open the door of the interview room. Yoseob widen his eyes when he saw the room. “wow”Yoseob mumbled. 

“Dongwoon-ah, this guy want to apply for the job”

Dongwoon nods his head. Hyunseung whispered to Yoseob, “Hwaiting. I know you can get this job”

Hyunseung took a sit beside Dongwoon.

 

 What’s your name? ”Dongwoon asked seriously.

Yoseob. Yang Yoseob”

 when is your birthda y? 

5 January 1990”

“You’re only months younger that the prince. His birthday is 4 July 1989”

‘4july? Sounds so familiar’ Yoseob thought.

what are you good at?”

I can cook. My father works here as a chef. I can  play soccer—“ his words is cut by Dongwoon.

your father is Mr YANG??  Wow … his foods is yummy!  oh by the way, the prince like to play soccer too. Anything else?”

I can sing and dance”

DAEBAK! HE CAN DANCE WITH ME”Hyunseung said loudly.Dongwoon shushed him.

I just graduated from Australia..”Yoseob continued.

what? You must be so clever. Hyung studied oversea too but he is still stupid "Dongwoon commented.

YOseob chuckles.

 Okay yoseob. You must answer the last question carefully and honestly to get this job.. 

Yoseob nods his head.

 Do you… like ice cream and  chocolates?” 
 neh

DOngwoon stand up and jumps on Yoseob and said, “Congrats ! you can work here now and don’t forget to always accompany me to eat ice cream,okay”

“are you a prince too?”Yoseob asked.

neh. Waeyo?”

omo!”Yoseob stand up and help Dongwoon to stand too. Yoseob bows politely at him.

“Don’t bow , hyung. We can be close friends now!”Dongwoon hug the dumbfounded Yoseob.

Hyung?”

Neh,You’re one year older than me and btw my name is Dongwoon. Im the third prince

 

Yoseob,you can meet the prince tomorrow. He’s not in the mood to meet anyone today.”Hyunseung said as he walk to them.

IS he strict?”Yoseob asked.

depends. If your works is good, then he might be nice to you”

'I hope he wont hate me ' Yoseob thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how's the chapter? dont forget to comment arasso.. btw!  HAPPY BELATED CHUSEOK DAY hehehehe

ROLEPLAY ADVERTISEMENT!!!!

CRASHROLEPLAY

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267528/crash-roleplay---------open-join-us-now-apink-fun-infinite-roleplay-exo-bap-facebookroleplay 

ITS A NEW RP. 

FUN

BTW THE ADMIN TALK IN MATO LANGUAGE.. KIDDING HEHEHe

 

I ROLEPLAY AS YOSEOB THERE.. AND YOSEOB THE ONLY BEAST MEMBER IN THE RP. SO COME AND ROLEPLAY WITH US.