APRIL FOOL!!

Me and the Prince

A/N: :( HYE! LOng time no update.  u guys hate me now?

Im sorry~~ Here's an update.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob walked into his room when he saw Doojoon death glare.  'what is up with him? he cant see me happy with other guy??' Yoseob thought.

Meanwhile in the front door~

"I THOUGHT YOURE ON MY SIDE!" Doojoon pout not-so-cutely.

Hyunseung just laugh and left the pouting Doojoon. He decided to planned something for the excouple. A smirk formed on his face as and idea suddenly came into his mind. "Doojoon will thank me for this".

Doojoon walked past Yoseob's room. He leaned his ear closer to the door. 'Hmm.. why is it quiet inside?' he thought. Doojoon just ignore it since he have no right to interfere with yoseob's privacy. He continue to walk towards his room.

 

(DOOJOON's POV)

argh!! this is so frustrating! I plopped myself on the  bed. It seems like that Peniel guy knows me well. i think ive seen  him before.. but where? Yoseobbie shouldnt kiss him! Didnt he love me? oh wait.. he hates me already.. hahaha sad life.. im a mess. i heard a loud knock on my door. who the hell knock my door that loud?! HAISH! "Yo! DOOJOONAH! OPEN IT NOW!" i heard Hyunseung shouted. I ran to the door. Hyunseung's face looks kinda pale. Is he wearing make up or what? "what?"i began to worry now.

(END)

(NO ONE's POV)

"D-Doojoon-ah.. Yoseob-bie.. he... in the r-room.."Hyunseung tried to speak while panting. Doojoon trying to digest the word into his mind. It sounded like something bad is happening to Yoseob. Without replying HyunSeung,Doojoon ran to Yoseob's room. HIs room was quiet like just now and its locked! " YOSEOB-ah! Open the door!" no reply..

Doojoon kicked the door til in break into half. He saw Yoseob laying lifelessly on the bed. His eyes were shut. ' he fainted?' Doojoon thought. Doojoon approach Yoseob's bed."Yoseobbie.. Wake up.."Doojoon talk in a soft voice so the others wont here. "Yah wake up,Seobie!" Doojoon shouted a bit louder. Doojoon started to panic when there is no answer from Yoseob. "Seobie wake up now! i love you.."he whispered the last word. Doojoon decided to bring to the clinic when he suddenly heard a laugh. a mozart laugh to be exact. "where are you carrying him, Doojoon?" Doojoon stared at Hyunseung. "To the clinic of course!" hahahaha hyunseung laughed more. "hyung~ i think you got tricked by Hyunseungie hyung..", Dongwoon said as he enter Seob's room.

"APRIL FOOL~!"Hyunseung laugh out loud.Yoseob  ,who was on Doojoon's arm wake up. "whats happening?" Yoseob rubbed his eyes oh-so-cutely for doojoon. "N-Nothing.."Doojoon immediately put Yoseob back down which made Yoseob feels a bit sad. Yoseob love the warmth from Doojoon. "April fool seobie~hehehe" Hyunseung ran out from Yoseob's room.

 

Doojoon chases Hyunseung around the castle. AT LAST, HE CAUGHT HYUNSEUNG! "YAH DOO! Dont Hold me to tight!" hyunseung whined.

"that was not funny,idiot!" doojoon glared.

" Its April Fool. Duh~ Everyone is allowed to trick anyone. i didnt say anything about something bad happened to Yoseob. i was about to say that Yoseobb was sleeping in his room but you ran like a crazy guy to his room.now, Release me!"

Doojoon releases Hyunseung. "You will pay for it Hyunseung.."

"neh neh neh~ but you willl thank me after this."hyunseung rub his arm that doojoon held justnow.

Doojoon just blankly stare at him, "Mwo?"

"haha now Yoseobbie's room doesnt have any door. and that means he need to sleep with someone WHO BROKE HIS DOOR"Hyunseung smirks.

"MY ROOM?! TOGETHER??? SHIRO.."

"So..you prefer him sleeping in the room without a door and let a stranger enter the room and him?"

"WTF are you talking about?! sigh... arasso.."

"Where's my 'Thank you'?"Hyunseung smiled.

"IN MY !" Doojoon left Hyunseung outside the house

##############################

yeay! Updated!

Have you guys watched the first episode of MONSTAR? JUNHYUNGGIE IS RUINING MY BIAS LIST~ T.T